I am disappointed in many of my conservative posters...

All I can do is sit back and chuckle at the ignorance and idiocy of the people who voted for Barack Obama. They really have NO IDEA what they have done to this country, and to themselves.

And that's pretty much exactly what Democrats said after Dubya's reelection.

Welcome to the other side of the table, TS.

All I can do is sit back and chuckle at the ignorance and idiocy of the people who voted for Barack Obama. They really have NO IDEA what they have done to this country, and to themselves.

And ditto for you and your collective. Welcome to the other side of the table.

And ditto for you and your collective. Welcome to the other side of the table.

Au contraire mon frere, refer to my sig.

We lost an important election. That loss does not require that we all act like a bunch of meniacal partisan jackasses.

We have work to do within our own ranks and crying fowl does nothing for our cause. Except maybe make us look small and petty.

No election was stolen. No great injustice was done. We lost both with moderate and conservative candidates. Thus our problem is within not without. We have a message and branding problem. No ammount of crying about the election outcome will change that.

Just my two cents

As long as these Liberals are free to smoke weed and suck each others dicks they don't really give a rat's ass about anything else the country goes through.

Au contraire mon frere, refer to my sig.

Who said anything about voting?

Either way, you're apparently making some really weird assumptions about me.

Well, I don't know if they're weird or even necessarily untrue but, they are assumptions since I wasn't a member of this forum during George W. Bush's presidency and, looking at when it was you joined this forum it appears you weren't either so I don't know what sort of tack it was you took during George W. Bush's presidency but, I have my suspicions. If you behaved in the manner in which I presume you behaved, I'm sure what I've said -- if thought about long enough and hard enough -- will make sense.

Well, I don't know if they're weird or even necessarily untrue but, they are assumptions since I wasn't a member of this forum during George W. Bush's presidency and, looking at when it was you joined this forum it appears you weren't either so I don't know what sort of tack it was you took during George W. Bush's presidency but, I have my suspicions. If you behaved in the manner in which I presume you behaved, I'm sure what I've said -- if thought about long enough and hard enough -- will make sense.

That's a lot of words to use in order to say, "you're right, I don't know shit about you dude."

That's okay though. Sport that style. It suits you.

We lost an important election. That loss does not require that we all act like a bunch of meniacal partisan jackasses.

We have work to do within our own ranks and crying fowl does nothing for our cause. Except maybe make us look small and petty.

No election was stolen. No great injustice was done. We lost both with moderate and conservative candidates. Thus our problem is within not without. We have a message and branding problem. No ammount of crying about the election outcome will change that.

Just my two cents

Only lost the battle. Not the war dear heart.

I think if you guys got smart like we did up here, I think you could rock it.

What are you trying to say. I've got a Fawlty Towers moment going thru my head.

Can you clarify?

That's a lot of words to use in order to say, "you're right, I don't know shit about you dude."

And that's a lot of words to use to say I'm wrong. Do you think the suspicions I have, are incorrect?

Can you clarify?

Uhmmmm...no, as I believe I wasn't responding to you. I was responding to House.

shrinking-head-o.gif

Can you clarify?

Uhmmmm...no, as I believe I wasn't responding to you. I was responding to House.

shrinking-head-o.gif

Oh not a worry. Because its a message board I respond at large. Just being nice.

And that's a lot of words to use to say I'm wrong. Do you think the suspicions I have, are incorrect?

Which further illustrates that you don't know shit about me.

You keep on sitting at that table, though. You'll never be lonely.

Forum List

Back