I am disappointed in many of my conservative posters...

He doesn't hate you. But you do hate him. The GOP-induced Great Recession was far worse than we thought it was going to be. Both sides made some bad mistakes, like not governing with each other.

Let's see how the lame duck bargaining goes.

But get rid of your hatred: that's a jihadist thing.

You are a dodo, healthymyths.

Obama is your and my president for another four years. Have no doubt about it.

Why would I want a president who HATES me?
Who is doing everything to cost me MORE MONEY?
I mean he wants to bankrupt companies!
He wants to throw 400,000 people out of work!

I'm not much of a fan of a President that did APOLOGIZE for the USA helping people world wide!

My president WOULD NOT BLAME other people for his f...king idiocy!
I mean this dumb f...k in his OWN words:
"Today I am pledging to cut the deficit we inherited [deficit 2008 $ 459 billion] in half by the end of my first term in office." [That would be $230 billion]
That's why today I am pledging to cut the deficit we inherited by half by the end of my first term in office.
http://www.sodahead.com/united-states/obama-in-22009-i-am-pledging-to-cut-the-deficit-we-inherited-by-half-by-the-end-of-my-first-term/question-2859475/

DID THAT HAPPEN???

He doesn't hate you. But you do hate him. The GOP-induced Great Recession was far worse than we thought it was going to be. Both sides made some bad mistakes, like not governing with each other.

Let's see how the lame duck bargaining goes.

But get rid of your hatred: that's a jihadist thing.

You are a dodo, healthymyths.

Obama is your and my president for another four years. Have no doubt about it.

Why would I want a president who HATES me?
Who is doing everything to cost me MORE MONEY?
I mean he wants to bankrupt companies!
He wants to throw 400,000 people out of work!

I'm not much of a fan of a President that did APOLOGIZE for the USA helping people world wide!

My president WOULD NOT BLAME other people for his f...king idiocy!
I mean this dumb f...k in his OWN words:
"Today I am pledging to cut the deficit we inherited [deficit 2008 $ 459 billion] in half by the end of my first term in office." [That would be $230 billion]
That's why today I am pledging to cut the deficit we inherited by half by the end of my first term in office.
http://www.sodahead.com/united-states/obama-in-22009-i-am-pledging-to-cut-the-deficit-we-inherited-by-half-by-the-end-of-my-first-term/question-2859475/

DID THAT HAPPEN???

If both sides made mistakes (that's an awfully nice word to use when speaking of lying politicians!) why do you only blame the GOP for the recession?

Dems and Pubs have guns, uncensored, because you clowns beyond the sane edge keep muttering about "gubmint".

Poor OddLeftOut, can't stand that his fabrications fall flat (like the alliteration as well as the assonance).

Because the GOP had the great majority of vote and compliant presidents, the GOP owns it.

I am quite willing to admit that dems link Barney and Chris and Bill went right along with the badness.

You supported him, Oddball, to the bitter end, so grow up, s0n.

Now is the time to be an adult and look to the future, shrug off Ayn (that cracks me up), and become a real American.

We lost an important election. That loss does not require that we all act like a bunch of meniacal partisan jackasses.

We have work to do within our own ranks and crying fowl does nothing for our cause. Except maybe make us look small and petty.

No election was stolen. No great injustice was done. We lost both with moderate and conservative candidates. Thus our problem is within not without. We have a message and branding problem. No ammount of crying about the election outcome will change that.

Just my two cents

Your boy rush just went on a tirade of insults against Blacks Hispanics and women. Fox news and hannity have doubled down. Their hate spewing over the airways with talk of treason and civil war are only increasing people and families like mine resolve to never support in any way anyone that these people represent. That hate fueled me and many others to work overtime(I know I know Dem's and blacks especially don't work) and send that money to Dem's. Tell them to keep it up,they are the best thing (along with the tea party) that ever happened to Obama

We lost an important election. That loss does not require that we all act like a bunch of meniacal partisan jackasses.

We have work to do within our own ranks and crying fowl does nothing for our cause. Except maybe make us look small and petty.

No election was stolen. No great injustice was done. We lost both with moderate and conservative candidates. Thus our problem is within not without. We have a message and branding problem. No ammount of crying about the election outcome will change that.

Just my two cents

AGREED--when we're putting up candidates like Rick Santorum who can only focus on abortion--family values--gay marriage-and birth control contraceptives-that is where you lose elections in this country.

The republican party needs to get a GRIP on these type candidates and kick them to the curb before they can open their mouths--they are un electable in this country today--and they only cause problems for other more moderate republicans on social issue candidates.

The other thing--is we lost the Hispanic vote in this country-- that G.W. Bush had--because of the continual-I'm going to break down doors and send Grandma back to Mexico--or not giving children through no fault of their own are here--the same opportunity for college--that the kid that lives next door gets for in-state tuition fees.

If they continue down the same path Republcans can expect to lose elections until they no longer exist.

I hope all you racist retards keep that shit up in 2016. DNC should be paying you...

Well, you've now proven to me you aren't 65. You don't live on a reservation and chances are you have less indian in you than Elizabeth Warren being fucked by Gironimo.

At least spell Geronimo's name correctly.

I made a spelling mistake?

You have to be a teacher. :D

I was PWI. I made a spelling mistake?

You are a liar and a cheat. I'm just a bad speller when I PWI

We both voted for Romney, and we know that you are poseur so give it up.

You supported him, Oddball, to the bitter end, so grow up, s0n.

Now is the time to be an adult and look to the future, shrug off Ayn (that cracks me up), and become a real American.
I voted for Johnson and you voted for Oboingo.

Everybody knows what a poseur you are so give it up.

Yours is a recipe for being played by the Dems, just like they always do. Let them own their BS policies and let the voters evaluate the results. House Members: Abstain from voting!

why do you hate america?

America is dead. This is now obamaland and certainly worthy of hatred.

with an attitude like that maybe you should look elsewhere......i dont think anyone will notice your gone....

Forum List

Back