I am much better in tennis than grappling

Quasar44

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Jun 21, 2020
Tennis I could compete against the best players in my club . I never won but I was competitive

In grappling…I can only compete against the lower level guys and that is it !! I am at a draw with them

The physicality of grappling along with the complexity is insane ! !!

I did 4 years of striking and was maybe low intermediate before . In striking your have limited moves of maybe 50

In grappling , you have thousands of moves

The muscle exhaustion from grappling is insane

"Grappling, in hand-to-hand combat, describes sports that consist of gripping or seizing the opponent. Grappling is used at close range to gain a physical advantage over an opponent, either by imposing a position or causing injury. Grappling is a broad term that encompasses many disciplines."

I imagine grappling is popular among homosexuals.

"Grappling, in hand-to-hand combat, describes sports that consist of gripping or seizing the opponent. Grappling is used at close range to gain a physical advantage over an opponent, either by imposing a position or causing injury. Grappling is a broad term that encompasses many disciplines."

I imagine grappling is popular among homosexuals.
You imagine because you know how helpless you would be - and maybe you like that idea, freak.....

I'm not a touchy-feely kind of guy. Never have been. Rolling around on the floor (mat) with another man...ain't gonna happen.

I'm not a touchy-feely kind of guy. Never have been. Rolling around on the floor (mat) with another man...ain't gonna happen.
Getting beaten and humiliated is all that would happen for you. Stick to checkers.

Forum List

Back