I am not ashamed.

1) Half the people on this board have Asperger's I think. Offhand, I'd say the antidepressants aren't working.
2) You just need the loving of a good woman.
3) So you are a 350 pound birdman?
1) About 20% of adults have Mental Condition. Many more among Social Media Addicts like us.

2) I do not have an income. I do not blame women, but it would be impossible for me to find a partner.

3) Yes. 160 kg man who eats mostly chicken and turkey.

I have been taking antidepressants prescribed by a psychiatrist since 1992. I am diagnosed with High Functioning Autism -- Asperger's syndrome. Most of my 160 kg are of avian origin.

I am not psychotic. Depression and Autism are Neurosis. There is nothing shameful about people who are psychotic.

I am not retarded. These people have low IQ -- intelligence quotient. I have normal IQ and low EQ -- emotional quotient. People who do have low IQ should not be shamed/abused.

160 kilos...Avian....

I am going with;

1634853618285.png

I have been taking antidepressants prescribed by a psychiatrist since 1992. I am diagnosed with High Functioning Autism -- Asperger's syndrome. Most of my 160 kg are of avian origin.

I am not psychotic. Depression and Autism are Neurosis. There is nothing shameful about people who are psychotic.

I am not retarded. These people have low IQ -- intelligence quotient. I have normal IQ and low EQ -- emotional quotient. People who do have low IQ should not be shamed/abused.
Why would you be ashamed?

It is good to know that ahead of time, the autism, so if you seem like you are gaslighting about being clueless about something interpersonal wise, that maybe you really are that clueless.

Other than that, I don't care, and I don't think anyone else will either.

It is good to know that ahead of time, the autism, so if you seem like you are gaslighting about being clueless about something interpersonal wise, that maybe you really are that clueless.
I am not stupid (low IQ). I am socially awkward (low EQ).

And I am proud not to fit into Society. Many of Society's values are unethical.

I am not stupid (low IQ). I am socially awkward (low EQ).

And I am proud not to fit into Society. Many of Society's values are unethical.

Correct. BUT, even high IQ autistics can be clueless about aspects of interpersonal behavior that comes easily and intuitively to us normal functioning people.

I would not want to tear your head off and shit down teh hole, thinking that you were gaslighting me, if you were ACTUALLY missing something, instead of just PLAYING RETARDED to avoid dealing with a point.

Which is very common behavior on this site, from some.

So, like I said, good to know. Otherwise, no one will care.

Very often Normies and Society are wrong.

In 1780, most Normies thought that Slavery/Serfdom is Ethical, while opposing Slavery/Serfdom is unethical.

In Ancient Carthage most Normies equated Human Sacrifice with Righteousness.

It doesn't make one a bad person. It absolutely matters when talking about social status though.
But frequently Normies are much more accepting of injustices in order to fit into Society. In many Societies, including pre-Christian Europe, human sacrifice was the norm.

No one ever imagines shame when someone takes aspirin for a headache or antibiotics for an infection. Today millions of people take medicine to manage blood pressure, or vitamins for overall health. No reason any suggestion of shame should be associated with another health or wellness related matter.

Forum List

Back