I am not voting for Trump

if she has 'group' insurance - in other words, thru employment - then she wouldn't have been turned down or charged more in premiums to have it.

the pre existing condition clause was implemented in the ACA, because the ACA is for individual coverage - & THAT is where bighealthcorp was able to deny/restrict coverage & hike individual policy premiums.
so pre existing is covered. hmmmmm at least you admit it.

I got chills with this man's desire to speak truth to his black community.

Eagle tell me you don't believe Putin and Trump are pals That Putin has something on Trump
Eagle can do what he likes.... But I'll happily tell you that.

Tell me you don't believe trump is fn up America that the SB is a patriot not looking out for himself
If Trump was just looking out for himself... Being president is a pretty fuck'n stupid thing for him to do. Running AGAIN after that first term... Doubly stupid.

So... I'm sorry... I just don't think that holds much water.
Trump will never win a smart contest He's running again to save his lying corrupting ass from the courts
when will you run a smart candidate?

Eagle tell me you don't believe Putin and Trump are pals That Putin has something on Trump

Tell me you don't believe trump is fn up America that the SB is a patriot not looking out for himself
If Trump was just looking out for himself... Being president is a pretty fuck'n stupid thing for him to do. Running AGAIN after that first term... Doubly stupid.

Trump will never win a smart contest He's running again to save his lying corrupting ass from the courts
When will you run an honest candidate?

Rationalizations notwithstanding, you're kidding yourself. You're not voting for freedom. You're voting for a fascist.
Trump's win and presidency have shown us what these folks have really wanted all along.

Definitely not what we were thinking they wanted.

I've come to the conclusion that many of them are genuine fascists. As with Hitler, the anti-communist angle is just cover.

Fascists in what way exactly?
Too many to count. Extreme nationalism, racism, general enthusiasm for statist, authoritarian rule, - wikipedia is a good resource.

The massive government loving libertarian strikes again!
Speak of the devil. Good luck with your fascism. Heil! - er, I mean "Make America Great Again!"
I think we've been assuming that we would be immune to something like this.

So, we were wrong. Big time. But we'll get past it.

I don't see how. If Biden wins, we're going to get socialized health care. We're doing to get more federal wage and price controls, more government interference in the economy, more corporatism - and if Trump wins we get more if his insanity. And voters are simply too fucking stupid, too brainwashed by the lesser-of-two-evils fraud, to do anything but vote D or R.

dblack: OMG, Republicans and Democrats, Republicans and Democrats. They're both so insane. So why the hell would any one vote for ... the Republicans ???

Yeah, sure Sport.

Again, no evidence. Just your twisted nonsense. Seriously, stop being such a little chickenshit and go find quotes of me supporting Biden. You won't. You can't. And you always run away when I challenge you to do so.

Asked and answered again. You're just saying your Biden isn't a threat to anyone isn't saying you "support" him
Quote it. Or just admit you're full of shit and skulk away. It always ends that way, why draw it out?

Why do the other libertarians on the board have the same discussion with you? What about what you're posting are we all reading the same way? If we're all misunderstanding the same thing, then why are we all misunderstanding the same thing in the same way? Do you do any self reflection at all?

So can you clear it up? What is it we aren't understanding correctly?

Your stupid crap that you want me to quote you not having the same hysterical fear of Democrats or any fear at all is as stupid as it sounds. You keep demanding I quote you for what I keep pointing out you aren't posting. It's some lame ass crap

Rationalizations notwithstanding, you're kidding yourself. You're not voting for freedom. You're voting for a fascist.
Trump's win and presidency have shown us what these folks have really wanted all along.

I've come to the conclusion that many of them are genuine fascists. As with Hitler, the anti-communist angle is just cover.

Too many to count. Extreme nationalism, racism, general enthusiasm for statist, authoritarian rule, - wikipedia is a good resource.

Speak of the devil. Good luck with your fascism. Heil! - er, I mean "Make America Great Again!"

I don't see how. If Biden wins, we're going to get socialized health care. We're doing to get more federal wage and price controls, more government interference in the economy, more corporatism - and if Trump wins we get more if his insanity. And voters are simply too fucking stupid, too brainwashed by the lesser-of-two-evils fraud, to do anything but vote D or R.

dblack: OMG, Republicans and Democrats, Republicans and Democrats. They're both so insane. So why the hell would any one vote for ... the Republicans ???

Yeah, sure Sport.

Again, no evidence. Just your twisted nonsense. Seriously, stop being such a little chickenshit and go find quotes of me supporting Biden. You won't. You can't. And you always run away when I challenge you to do so.

Asked and answered again. You're just saying your Biden isn't a threat to anyone isn't saying you "support" him
Quote it. Or just admit you're full of shit and skulk away. It always ends that way, why draw it out?

Here, I'll give you a chance...You're saying that kaz was off on his assessment, here's your chance. Tell us where he was off...

Again? OK. Here, to save some typing, I'll quote from this very thread. You didn't read it the first time, but maybe it will sink in this time:

OK, your turn. Find an actual quote of me supporting Biden. And when you give up, because such a quote doesn't exists, skulk away with kaz and lick you wounds. Or whatever it is you like to lick.

First of all, that isn't what I said. I said you call Trump a nazi. But you then turn around and ho hum Biden. You want me to quote you for what I said you don't say.

And again, you think somehow we all don't see your discussions with other posters, like the same discussion you have with other posters who read your Biden/Democrat loving posts EXACTLY the same way.

The funniest was when you wrote to another poster who said the same thing, gosh, why do people keep saying that to you? Well? Can you figure it out?

I totally get why other libertarians have trouble voting for Republicans. Republicans suck. But there are fiscally conservative Republicans, there are Republicans tired of the wars and there are Republicans who think the party is too consumed with social issues. Hence the tea party.

But Democrats are the polar opposite of libertarian. They are big government, big military, for the war on drugs and the social agenda too. The only freedoms you'd have left after them would be to swear on television and get an abortion. And that abortion would be paid for with confiscated money.

Your attachment to the Democrat party is totally bizarre for a libertarian

Last edited:
Whew. If you consider 215K people dead, 8% unemployment, racial unrest, and an economy heading into the tank because of his response a reason to vote for him....then...you must be a Trump supporter!! Here's your sign. :auiqs.jpg:
Let's see, he's shredded the Constitution with his complete disregard for "Law and Order", until he ran for President, he'd never even stepped foot in a church (it would have probably exploded), he's denigrated
military service for his entire adult life (even accusing Gold Star families of giving him the virus), and worst of all, has no interest in actually doing the job of being President of the United States. He just likes campaigning for it.
And you willing lemmings eat it up..even at the expense of kneecapping the Republican party and honest to goodness conservative voices. You do understand that Ronald Reagan would have wanted nothing to do with
Trump?..right?....and dammit, bring back your bright blue font! It was eye popping!

I wouldn't vote for Trump if he cured cancer personally in the next 2 minutes. He's garbage and his supporters act like garbage. They relish acting like garbage.
That's because you and your ilk are cancer.

Whew. If you consider 215K people dead, 8% unemployment, racial unrest, and an economy heading into the tank because of his response a reason to vote for him....then...you must be a Trump supporter!! Here's your sign. :auiqs.jpg:
Let's see, he's shredded the Constitution with his complete disregard for "Law and Order", until he ran for President, he'd never even stepped foot in a church (it would have probably exploded), he's denigrated
military service for his entire adult life (even accusing Gold Star families of giving him the virus), and worst of all, has no interest in actually doing the job of being President of the United States. He just likes campaigning for it.
And you willing lemmings eat it up..even at the expense of kneecapping the Republican party and honest to goodness conservative voices. You do understand that Ronald Reagan would have wanted nothing to do with
Trump?..right?....and dammit, bring back your bright blue font! It was eye popping!
Yes, dumb ass. Trump created the Wuhan virus in the lab in his basement.

Blaming Trump for a virus is as stupid as it sounds. Democrats aren't just stupid, you're bad people

Still singing the same tune. Flat as it ever was. Trump isn't to blame for the virus, meatball. He is to blame for the response to the virus.
And you wonder why I think you Trump supporters are not that bright? :) You have to literally be told things over and over.

Trump's response to the virus was no less perfect than any other President's response would have been....And all you have in response to that is to use hindsight to say what would have or should have happened, problem is there is NO WAY to quantify that.

Democrats like JackOfNoTrades are the fucking morons who think anyone would buy their lie they are attacking Trump for his "response" to the virus when they are CLEARLY attacking him for the virus.

Democrats had no answers, Democrats attacked Trump for travel restrictions as racist, Democrats attack him for the economic impact of shutting down the economy while they attack him for not shutting it down long enough or shutting it down again and they attack him for Federal Wuhan virus rules while they attack him for not having Federal mandates.

Any simpleton could see that they are blaming Trump for the virus. JackofNoTrades isn't even smart enough to be a simpleton

When will you run an honest candidate?
we did, Trump. and you agree you haven't run smart ones to defeat him. too fking funny. You're weak kid.

He said he'd do x, y, z and he has done those things. accountable as well. personality flaws, indeed. but he is honest. So far you all can't produce one lie. And there's that.

Yeah all the sheet he pulls is a hoax or nonsense You put the slimiest pos in our WH and now you make excuses for all the crap he pulls Hopefully he loses in Nov and the courts get a piece of that lying garbage
And yet, you can't back that statement up. why?

dblack: Biden isn't my cup of tea, but he won't really do the things he says he will. He's really not a threat to anyone
Not a threat? He’s part of a cult that doesn’t care about our freedom but to take away freedom is a threat to over half of Americans. You have zero concept of this.
You piss on us because we don’t want your cup of tea. Such classlessness

Ssssteeeerrrrriiikkeeeeeee. A swing and a miss. Note that's what I said dblack is saying

dblack: Biden isn't my cup of tea, but he won't really do the things he says he will. He's really not a threat to anyone
Not a threat? He’s part of a cult that doesn’t care about our freedom but to take away freedom is a threat to over half of Americans. You have zero concept of this.
You piss on us because we don’t want your cup of tea. Such classlessness
Just to be clear, that's not a quote from me. That's kaz making shit up, lying, because that's all he's got.

Says me ... and the other libertarians on the board having the same ongoing argument with you

Blaming Trump for a virus is as stupid as it sounds. Democrats aren't just stupid, you're bad people

Still singing the same tune. Flat as it ever was. Trump isn't to blame for the virus, meatball. He is to blame for the response to the virus.
And you wonder why I think you Trump supporters are not that bright? :) You have to literally be told things over and over.

Look jackass. You clearly can't address my points. It's overt stupidity and Democrat mind control over your limited brain capacitity, isn't it?

1) Democrat offered no other plan, you had no solutions. Even now the "Biden Plan" is what Trump is already doing

2) Democrats actually attacked Trump for travel restrictions calling them racist

3) Democrats attack Trump for the economic impact of the shutdown yet at the same time attack him for not shutting down long enough, hard enough or doing it again

4) Democrats attack him for any Federal mandate as a violation of State rights while Democrats attack him for not having a national mandate

5) The deaths are overwhelmingly in blue States where Democrats are in control

CLEARLY that is attacking him for the virus, not for his response. You have done nothing but try to trip him no matter how many people you kill to do it. I've given you these points at least a half a dozen times now and you just run and hide because you're a gutless, brainless, dickless useless shemale who's just parroting Democrat talking points

Last edited:
Umm..12 million people spread out vs 330 million some packed into cities. Just a bit of difference don't you think? Made a better decision?
Not a good argument. I suggest you look at a population density of Sweden map. They are considerably more densely packed than we are... 88.2 % of the population is urban, compared to about 81% in the US. They have their very own "Alaska" only it's connected to the country. They are almost all on the southern part.

It's why they have like 10 less people per square km than the US. They ARE densely packed in the south, and not in the north.

).

You're also not taking Sweden's best interest of their fellow man into account. Social distance, mask wearing, etc...
Hmm... They did everything that we did, to a lesser extent, except shut down their economy. I've had to wear a mask every day at work, with the six foot rule in place since this whole thing started. I sign in every morning taking my temp and signing a peace of paper that says I was part of no large gatherings and have no symptoms.

If you don't do that... Not sure you should be preaching that kind of thing to me. You might... Just saying.

Anyone who's spent any time in Europe knows how consolidated the populations are there in cities and towns

Trump's response to the virus was no less perfect than any other President's response would have been....And all you have in response to that is to use hindsight to say what would have or should have happened, problem is there is NO WAY to quantify that.

Democrats have offered zero beyond what Trump and other Western countries have done to manage the virus. And JackofNoTrades has offered nothing either

Forum List

Back