I am seeing more and more violatons of free speech

Most search engine sites that are not owned privately, but owned by "board members" or shareholders, are the ones that have turned Communist. And most of the them are ran by the Chinese government's media agency.

Google, Warner Communications (WB/DC), Universal, AMC, Budweiser, General Motors, Snapchat, Facebook, Twitter, Hilton Hotels, General Electric........the list is virtually endless today.

According to many articles I've read, the Chinese government already controls what we eat, what medicines we can take, and what we are allowed to see and hear on our TV screens, monitors, and radios.

How much of the United States does China really own?

Unfortunately....not the case...others are falling to the same coercion to subvert and or eliminate controversial topics aka anything not pc
Make your own search engine. No one is stopping you.

That is like saying that if Blacks did not want to ride in the back of the bus in Alabama, they should get their own buses.

They did. Haven't you ever heard of the Montgomery Bus Boycott?

They didn't get their own buses but they organized a system of private cars that took people to and from places, mostly work.

Why didn't you learn this in school?

Yes I did learn this in school.
But it was a hardship.
It was not the ideal solution.
What was right and better for everyone was to not discriminate in the first place.

Most search engine sites that are not owned privately, but owned by "board members" or shareholders, are the ones that have turned Communist. And most of the them are ran by the Chinese government's media agency.

Google, Warner Communications (WB/DC), Universal, AMC, Budweiser, General Motors, Snapchat, Facebook, Twitter, Hilton Hotels, General Electric........the list is virtually endless today.

According to many articles I've read, the Chinese government already controls what we eat, what medicines we can take, and what we are allowed to see and hear on our TV screens, monitors, and radios.

Republicans rewarded them all with huge tax cuts!

Yet these leftist communists want a baker to be forced tl bake a cake he doesnt want to.

Such hypocrites. These people who want the cakes made can go to any other baker on earth.

Yet, people cannot go to another twitter or facebook.

The leftist communist cucks are lying hypocritical scum.

Anyone open for business to the public should not discriminate.
Bakers, Twitter. or FaceBook.

Particuarly with search engines.....at one time it was primarily google that was guilty of this....but now its spreading....more and more controversial topics are being banned and I often get my online connection interuppted when I try and copy controversial topics.......this effort to curb free speech is massive and corporate driven
I've experienced some strange stuff recently as well. I'm wondering if good ol' Billy Gates isn't up to something. If you are using a windows operating system--auto updates are common. Who knows what kind of filters could be put on your system. It could preempt even virus software and make your vpn useless.

Yet these leftist communists want a baker to be forced tl bake a cake he doesnt want to.

Such hypocrites. These people who want the cakes made can go to any other baker on earth.

Yet, people cannot go to another twitter or facebook.

The leftist communist cucks are lying hypocritical scum.

Anyone open for business to the public should not discriminate.
Bakers, Twitter. or FaceBook.

In a perfect world, yes...but there are other bakers. There are not other FB and Twitter platforms. The people buying the cake went to many bakers before they found one that would not. They were not prevented from getting a cake.

Particuarly with search engines.....at one time it was primarily google that was guilty of this....but now its spreading....more and more controversial topics are being banned and I often get my online connection interuppted when I try and copy controversial topics.......this effort to curb free speech is massive and corporate driven

you think your isp is throttling your connection because you tried to copy a link?

And the morons continue to bury their heads in the sand.

you think your isp is throttling your connection because you tried to copy a link?

All I know is something strange is going on.

Whoever it is decided we needed a lot of Negroes in tv commercials......watching t.v. now is like living in Africa.

"violations of free speech"? By the government? Because that's what the 1st Amendment applies to......NOT private companies.
Huge fallacy. Since the government is not allowed to suppress free speech, private entities are the primary ones who do this. Suppression of free speech is suppression of free speech, regardless of who does it or if anybody's rights are violated.

• Funny
Reactions: cnm
Unfortunately....not the case...others are falling to the same coercion to subvert and or eliminate controversial topics aka anything not pc
Make your own search engine. No one is stopping you.
It is not realistic to expect him to start his own search engine. Lefty monopolies hate free speech so much that they will block, cancel, destroy, or sabatage anybody or person who tries to start his own search engine.

"violations of free speech"? By the government? Because that's what the 1st Amendment applies to......NOT private companies.
Exactly! However Republicans in Government have stripped US citizens of Freedom to Travel & Vote without showing your papers with Real Photo & RFID Tracking!
LOL...you need an ID to rent a car but you don’t want one to vote? You’re an idiot leftist.

It is not that hard to fake an ID, but a voter registration card is much harder to fake because it can be looked up at the polling place.

No, the Nazis would be the ones controlling the information and destroying those who oppose the State.
No one is controlling information. Some idiots opposed the state and were arrested for violent rioting. That’s not fascism.

Huge fallacy. Since the government is not allowed to suppress free speech, private entities are the primary ones who do this. Suppression of free speech is suppression of free speech, regardless of who does it or if anybody's rights are violated.

There is no such thing as "free speech". You are not allowed to incite riots, sedition, or
Exactly! However Republicans in Government have stripped US citizens of Freedom to Travel & Vote without showing your papers with Real Photo & RFID Tracking!
LOL...you need an ID to rent a car but you don’t want one to vote? You’re an idiot leftist.

It is not that hard to fake an ID, but a voter registration card is much harder to fake because it can be looked up at the polling place.

Americans slay me. They are SO obsessed with the idea of someone voting illegally. It simply DOES NOT HAPPEN. ILLEGALS ARE SIMPLY NOT VOTING IN ANY SIGNIFICANT NUMBERS. You're chasing solutions to a problem that DOES NOT EXIST WHILE IGNORING THE REAL PROBLEMS OF VOTER SUPPRESSION.

REAL VOTER FRAUD IS GERRYMANDERING AND VOTER SUPPRESSION. THE THINGS THESE NEW LAWS DOESN'T DEAL WITH.

Forum List

Back