🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

I am shocked!

Astrostar

Diamond Member
Jul 21, 2017

Can you believe it??? Mehmet conceded to Fetterman!!! Trump's hand picked and thoroughly vetted(?) MAGA candidate Mehmet did the unforgivable and conceded the election. Trump must be cowering in shame that this could have happened, and the question is how. Did Meh check with Trump first? Surely Trump had told him that his hand picked candidates never concede, they howl voter fraud. Meh must not have received the memo.

At any rate, a severe embarrassment for Trump, especially on the eve of his eagerly awaited announcement concerning 2024. Oh Well.

Bigly!!!

I'm not, I always knew he wouldn't be one of those lunatics.

Only the radically extreme and deranged rightwing nuts are true-believers enough to do that not-conceding thing.

Can you believe it??? Mehmet conceded to Fetterman!!! Trump's hand picked and thoroughly vetted(?) MAGA candidate Mehmet did the unforgivable and conceded the election. Trump must be cowering in shame that this could have happened, and the question is how. Did Meh check with Trump first? Surely Trump had told him that his hand picked candidates never concede, they howl voter fraud. Meh must not have received the memo.

At any rate, a severe embarrassment for Trump, especially on the eve of his eagerly awaited announcement concerning 2024. Oh Well.

Bigly!!!
He is a republican you dumb ass... of course he did .... notice nobody burning Pennsylvania down you dumb ass...

Bigly!!!
Wow, well we Republicans should have ordered the count stopped for some obscure reason, retired to a safe room with no windows and emerged later with enough "discovered" mailin ballots to eek out the win for Oz. Sound familiar Dimmer?

Bigly!!!

Well, in his defense, Trump has blamed his wife for the Oz pick

He is a republican you dumb ass... of course he did .... notice nobody burning Pennsylvania down you dumb ass...

True, Repubs do not normally burn things down, they just do this...

1668519951819.jpeg

images

1668520000525.jpeg

I'm not, I always knew he wouldn't be one of those lunatics.

Only the radically extreme and deranged rightwing nuts are true-believers enough to do that not-conceding thing.

In reality, Hillary is an election denier, has been bitching and whining since 2016...

...and not only does the J6 Committee have 3 election denier members, its chaired by one.

Pardon the interruption with that painful bit of reality - please continue with your pathetic, hypocritical, fabricated circle-jerk...

:auiqs.jpg:

In reality, Hillary is an election denier, has been bitching and whining since 2016...

...and not only does the J6 Committee have 3 election denier members, its chaired by one.

Pardon the interruption with that painful bit of reality - please continue with your pathetic, hypocritical, fabricated circle-jerk...

She conceded on Nov 9th 2016.

..and has been bitching ever since about how she was robbed, cheated, and how the Democrats did not do for her what they did for Biden.

Yep, but she never once claimed that millions upon millions of fake votes were used to beat her.

She never once had her followers attack the US Capital building to try and stop the certification of election results.

150 seperate incidents of Democrats denying / questioning elections....

Oops.

In reality, Hillary is an election denier,

"I want you to remember this. Our campaign was never about one person or even one election, it was about the country we love and about building an America that’s hopeful, inclusive and big-hearted.

We have seen that our nation is more deeply divided than we thought. But I still believe in America and I always will. And if you do, then we must accept this result and then look to the future. Donald Trump is going to be our president. We owe him an open mind and the chance to lead.

Our constitutional democracy enshrines the peaceful transfer of power and we don’t just respect that, we cherish it."

The Neo-GOP has nothing but lies.

Is that the field trip where the feds left the doors open and had selfies taken between the velvet ropes?
This is the photo that includes sime of the 28 undecover agents the FBI admitted to having there, running an 'entrapment scheme' Op. It does not show the Agents dressed as Trump supporters who were already inside before the Capitol Police began holding the doors open for protestors to enter the building.

Forum List

Back