I am so going to hell for laughing at this

Sorry. I didn't realize the link required a log in.

Here, this one should work.

1627606570785.jpeg

Because kids don't need to see adults acting stupidly.

WTF are you talking about? They have SHOWS on daytime TV of videos of adults acting stupidly.

But that being said, this video is of a news anchor whose video got jammed during playback and the guy chuckled. What's wrong with that?

WTF are you talking about? They have SHOWS on daytime TV of videos of adults acting stupidly.

But that being said, this video is of a news anchor whose video got jammed during playback and the guy chuckled. What's wrong with that?
I answer to My own values, not to those of others. I think that laughing at this is a bad thing for kids to see.

I don't need anyone's permission to set restrictions on the content I provide. I'll be taking the video down by tomorrow anyway.

Yea the OP is a fucking moron. Good riddance. It was a stupid video of a woman who got struck by lightening and when they played it back it got jammed and did something kinda funny. The anchor apologized for the mishap and then chuckled about it. The OP puts it age restricted content. OF A NEWS BROADCAST ON A NETWORK NEWS STATION.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back