I am so scared right now!

Lisa558

Diamond Member
Oct 12, 2021
There is a big, angry man banging on the front door, demanding to be let in or he is going to break in!

Not really. It’s WORSE than that. Kamala Harris is likely to be the Democrat nominee, and 45% of voters in swing states support this airhead for the presidency (as opposed to 47% for Trump) - the ultimate AA pick who never would have been VP if not for her female blackness.

Lord help us.

There is a big, angry man banging on the front door, demanding to be let in or he is going to break in!

Not really. It’s WORSE than that. Kamala Harris is likely to be the Democrat nominee, and 45% of voters in swing states support this airhead for the presidency (as opposed to 47% for Trump) - the ultimate AA pick who never would have been VP if not for her female blackness.

Lord help us.

i think ms harris will handle her immunity with wisdom and restraint, and who will appoint justices to overturn this insane opinion in "trump vs united states."

can you say the same for trump?

Lord help us.

why be scared?....if she gets in she will either sink or swim like all the others before her....

Please, I sure hope you’re right!
I've read the comments from the Brits and Europeans on youtune. Harris as president would.cost America.vast influence in Europe, influence which China and Russia would absorb. There best chance was Manchin and they destroyed him by getting him onboard for the I.R.A. Now he can't put his name in the hat.

i think ms harris will handle her immunity with wisdom and restraint, and who will appoint justices to overturn this insane opinion in "trump vs united states."

so she would then be doing the same thing you accused trump of doing....picking justices that agree with her ideology...

They only want her because Biden can transfer the funds over, the media are already referring to it as "donations to the Biden/Harris campaign". America doesn't realize how much is at stake. They are going to try and "re-introduce" her to America. The Border Czar. It makes.no sense except for the magic they will invoke.to move cash from Biden to Harris.

so she would then be doing the same thing you accused trump of doing....picking justices that agree with her ideology...
Oh….i read that other poster’s post wrong. I thought he meant expand the court.

You’re right, of course. The president has the right - the duty, actually - to nominate justices that align with his ideology. That is one of the main reasons voters picked him. It was one of the reasons I voted for Trump - I didn’t want Obama’s puppet filling the court with leftist activists, like an AA pick who can’t define what a woman is.

Lord help us.

/----/
1720003943199.png

every president fucks up including trump...
Some worse than others. Overall, Trump did well for America: low inflation, a (relatively) secure border, energy independence, no new wars, progress toward Middle East peace, an increase in real wages, etc., etc.

What has Biden accomplished besides imported 10 million unskilled illegals, driving up prices, funding Iran’s proxy massacre against Jews, making us reliant on adversaries for energy, and being able to exit a stage with help?

I'd vote for a cadeavor rather than Trump.

However, I don't trust the American public to make that choice.

So yes, I believe Harris should step in and complete the mission.
For the record, you don't want Americans to know that if Biden is elected they are really voting for Kamala?

I do realize you would vote for Hitler over Trump, that is not my question. My question is do you level with the American people for the first time in DNC history, instead of lying about things like Biden's mental state?

Forum List

Back