I am sorry, but Trump’s tweets are embarrassing

I appreciate the opportunity to be privy to what the POTUS is thinking in real time. I appreciate the candid nature of his Tweets without all the polished, rehearsed, circle talk and mumbo-jumbo.
Well thought out, carefully delivered rhetoric comes across as disingenuous to me. There was a time when good people respected those bold enough to be raw and unfiltered with their choice of wording. What happened?
Several decades of PC pussy nation.

I agree...
It’s time to depussify...people are scared shitless and or offended by just about anything.

I appreciate the opportunity to be privy to what the POTUS is thinking in real time. I appreciate the candid nature of his Tweets without all the polished, rehearsed, circle talk and mumbo-jumbo.
Well thought out, carefully delivered rhetoric comes across as disingenuous to me. There was a time when good people respected those bold enough to be raw and unfiltered with their choice of wording. What happened?

It's not surprising that rampant incompetence is more your speed.

“Rampant incompetence”?
Do you really believe that Wharton grads who turn billionaire are incompetent...really?
Do you realize what it sounds like to us sane folks to hear a degenerate grown man living in his mamas converted garage call a billionaire incompetent....Sounds real bizarre.

These people LOVE his "policies". If only he'd stop tweeting! He'd be perfect!

He is far from perfect, his bombing Syria was a huge mistake, his increase in spending and his tax cuts are terrible. So far we are getting what I thought we'd get, that is why I didn't vote for him.

Bombing of Syria was bad, but the tax cuts were great. Spending needs to come down and he has done it more than most, but he needs Congress’s help to cut spending.

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

The tax cuts are a joke on dupes.

These people LOVE his "policies". If only he'd stop tweeting! He'd be perfect!

He is far from perfect, his bombing Syria was a huge mistake, his increase in spending and his tax cuts are terrible. So far we are getting what I thought we'd get, that is why I didn't vote for him.

Bombing of Syria was bad, but the tax cuts were great. Spending needs to come down and he has done it more than most, but he needs Congress’s help to cut spending.

yeah cut medi-care to ribbons medi cade ,,,,,and tax cuts to millionaires who don't need it were great

I won’t try to explain to you that the cut to corporations and small businesses has a real trickle down effect. You won’t believe it so there is no reason trying to explain it. Also I am seeing a real cut to my taxes every pay period and I am not a millionaire. Btw my wife and I we should fall just short of $190k.

“Rampant incompetence”?
Do you really believe that Wharton grads who turn billionaire are incompetent...really?
Do you realize what it sounds like to us sane folks to hear a degenerate grown man living in his mamas converted garage call a billionaire incompetent....Sounds real bizarre.
born on 3rd base thinks he hit a triple and one professor said he was the dumbest he ever taught

“Rampant incompetence”?
Trump’s college background, in fact, is often his key piece of evidence for his intellectual superiority. But there’s less here than meets the eye. Trump did graduate from the Wharton School of business at the University of Pennsylvania, an Ivy League college. But Trump did not get an MBA from Wharton; he has a much less prestigious undergraduate degree. He was a transfer student who arrived at Wharton after two years at Fordham University, which U.S. News & World Report currently ranks 66th among national universities. (Besides, simply going to an Ivy League school doesn’t prove you’re a genius.)

Gwenda Blair, in her 2001 book “The Trumps,” said that Trump’s grades at Fordham were just “respectable” and that he got into Wharton mainly because he had an interview with an admissions officer who had been a high school classmate of his older brother. And Wharton’s admissions team surely knew that Trump was from one of New York’s

“Rampant incompetence”?
born on 3rd base thinks he hit a triple and one professor said he was the dumbest he ever taught

“One professor” huh?
A Liberal professor? Hmmm, weird, who would have thought.
So I’d guess all incompetent people “born on third base” turn billionaire then?
Born on third base + incompetence = Billionaire
Is that your formula? Hmm, makes perfect sense in that backward world of LibTardoLand.

“Rampant incompetence”?

The most incompetent ever.

“Rampant incompetence”?

“One professor” huh?
Is that your formula? Hmm, makes perfect sense in that backward world of LibTardoLand.
lol the guy has cheated more people out of what was rightfully theirs than you have hairs on your head..Now tell me you're bald lol

“Rampant incompetence”?

“One professor” huh?
lol the guy has cheated more people out of what was rightfully theirs than you have hairs on your head..Now tell me you're bald lol

the guy has cheated more people out of what was rightfully theirs”
Hmm, sounds like all those illegal wetbacks and all the other filthy fucks you Loons champion day after day.
If he “cheated” so many why was he never found guilty of a crime...weird huh?

The fact that Trump uses twitter to cut through media filters and speak directly to people is awesome. We get a real window into the man he is, positive and negative, and there's lot of negative there. It's possible to acknowledge that while still agreeing with some of his policy.

“Rampant incompetence”?

What is Trump's real record at Wharton?

When PennLive tried to delve into his academic record in the summer, a school spokesman said it's university policy to not release such information other than confirming graduation.

In Gwenda Blair's 2001 book, "The Trumps: Three Generations of Builders and a President," she said Trump transferred into Wharton from Fordham University with help from family connections. The president's older brother, Freddy Trump, knew an admissions counselor at Wharton, she said.

That book and some reports in the 1980s claimed Trump didn't graduate first in his class and didn't graduate with honors.

A 1968 commencement program shared Friday by the Daily Pennsylvanian backs that up. It shows that Trump graduated from the undergraduate school of finance and commerce, but he did not graduate at the top of his class or with honors.

“Rampant incompetence”?

“One professor” huh?

Hmm, sounds like all those illegal wetbacks and all the other filthy fucks you Loons champion day after day.

No one champions you and you seem to be a filthy fuck.

It bothers me not one bit.

He is rolling back regressive policy on a daily basis.

He could roll around naked on the WH Lawn at this point and I would still have no fucks to give.

NOTHING IS MORE IMPORTANT THAN UNDOING THE MEAT PUPPET FAGGOT'S DAMAGE.

It will matter when he loses the house, gets fewer than expected senate picks ups, the Wall never gets built, a Demorat wills in 2020 and then taxes go back up, illegal immigrants pour over the border, healthcare continues to go to hell etc.

GHook,

The wall is a joke. Yes there is need for boarder security and better technology and more targeted resources could be used. At the moment there is a net migration to Mexico, so flooding in from Mexico is a myth. If America really had immigration as an issue the would do something about it, why do immigrants leave there homeland to come to US. Would it have to do with the level of violence and corruption in there country? Would this be fuelled by US black money for drugs and firearms? Why don't you want to address the real issues?
Was never going to be paid for by Mexico...

Simple choice taxes go up rich and corporations or deficit goes up. A simple choice.... No one is going to cut social programs by that amount and if they did what do you think would happen to Healthcare...

Healthcare, the republicans are the ones stopping reform, they take most of the money from big pharma and insurers and America pays the most for drugs and insurance... Everyone who has looked at this issue seriously have proposed more government intervention, I have continuously asked to show large enterprise private insurance system which is run as efficiently as a public one collecting at source? There is none... The US has continuously tried to forge there individual path on this and it keeps getting more expensive, it is now at 18.2%GDP... the world average is 9.8% and US was 13.3% in 2000...

“Rampant incompetence”?

“One professor” huh?

Why you ask ? Because he has teams of shyster lawyers to make it impossible for people to successfully sue him

The problem was neither did Hillary.

I don't think there is any realistic comparison to be made on temperament.

Lot's of comparisons, Hillary was famous for throwing tantrums and household items. She was off the hook crazy when she got hot.

Allegedly and certainly not publicly or in any official capacity.

Allegedly? Lol! Sure, so many have confirmed it, you are pretty funny, or stupid, can’t tell which.

Yes. Allegedly.

You certainly cannot provide anything other than conjecture to support your view. That alone makes my point.

Not alleged, Panetta, secret service agents, those that worked with her on Watergate, and several others have first hand accounts of her temperament, of course not in a court of law because it isn't illegal.

Did Trump have an affair with Stormy Daniels? It is all alleged. I know there is enough evidence to know he did.

It is called common sense, which apparently you are missing.

“Rampant incompetence”?

“Rampant incompetence”?

“One professor” huh?

Trump Paid Over $1 Million in Labor Settlement, Documents Reveal

:eusa_whistle:

now.... back to the memes.....

tweet.jpg

Forum List

Back