I am sorry, but Trump’s tweets are embarrassing

I don't think there is any realistic comparison to be made on temperament.

Lot's of comparisons, Hillary was famous for throwing tantrums and household items. She was off the hook crazy when she got hot.

Allegedly and certainly not publicly or in any official capacity.

Allegedly? Lol! Sure, so many have confirmed it, you are pretty funny, or stupid, can’t tell which.

Yes. Allegedly.

You certainly cannot provide anything other than conjecture to support your view. That alone makes my point.

Not alleged, Panetta, secret service agents, those that worked with her on Watergate, and several others have first hand accounts of her temperament, of course not in a court of law because it isn't illegal.

Did Trump have an affair with Stormy Daniels? It is all alleged. I know there is enough evidence to know he did.

It is called common sense, which apparently you are missing.
Not alleged, Panetta, secret service agents, those that worked with her on Watergate, and several others have first hand accounts of her temperament, of course not in a court of law because it isn't illegal.

That's the very definition of alleged, dope.

For instance, today:

04579021-626A-4E76-B249-4D21F9E7D56A.jpeg

::cough::MerrickGarland::cough-cough::

But I digress.

He needs to get OFF his ASS and go talk TO them, not tweet AT them.

I like his moves on illegal immigration, not being P.C. in Islam and his push for tax cuts. However his tweeting is outright embarrassing and very Busch league.

How he handled the Syrian chemical attacks tweets are outrageous and his childish name calling.

I fear the Democrat that replaces him, but he is too much to take! Outright embarrassment!

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

It doesn't bother me one bit. Washington is full of liars and cheaters stealing our money. Trump isn't a politician. He doesn't pretend to be something he's not.

For instance, today:

View attachment 189022

But I digress.

Those tweets are factually correct. I'm glad he's letting the people know what's going on. Lord knows we can't rely on the media to report the truth.

For instance, today:

View attachment 189022

But I digress.

Those tweets are factually correct. I'm glad he's letting the people know what's going on. Lord knows we can't rely on the media to report the truth.
No, they’re really not. He lie-tweets on a daily basis. How can you not know that?

For instance, today:

View attachment 189022

But I digress.

No, they’re really not. He lie-tweets on a daily basis. How can you not know that?

Yes they are correct. Why do you refuse to learn the truth? Or why do you choose to lie?

Lot's of comparisons, Hillary was famous for throwing tantrums and household items. She was off the hook crazy when she got hot.

Allegedly? Lol! Sure, so many have confirmed it, you are pretty funny, or stupid, can’t tell which.

Yes. Allegedly.

You certainly cannot provide anything other than conjecture to support your view. That alone makes my point.

Did Trump have an affair with Stormy Daniels? It is all alleged. I know there is enough evidence to know he did.

Go ahead and spin all you want, Clinton’s temperament and reported and verified fits of rage made her unfit for office, just as Trump’s alleged fits made you question his worthiness.

Yes. Allegedly.

Go ahead and spin all you want, Clinton’s temperament and reported and verified fits of rage made her unfit for office, just as Trump’s alleged fits made you question his worthiness.

I don’t care who y’all are, that right there is funny.

Not alleged. Fits of rage. MAKE, not made.

He is not worthy. He couldn’t act presidential if it was a prerequisite to getting into Ivanka’s pants.

Yes. Allegedly.

You're the one spinning, dope.
You use unfounded allegations as fact while Trump puts on a publuc display daily.

I like his moves on illegal immigration, not being P.C. in Islam and his push for tax cuts. However his tweeting is outright embarrassing and very Busch league.

How he handled the Syrian chemical attacks tweets are outrageous and his childish name calling.

I fear the Democrat that replaces him, but he is too much to take! Outright embarrassment!

Think of it this way:

Wouldn't you much rather have a guy that pops off at the mouth and does his job as opposed to someone who is eloquent and measured with his words and does not?

He is not getting the job done because he continues to give the other side ammo. If the GOP loses the house then we can pack it in for 2 yrs

Think of it this way:

Wouldn't you much rather have a guy that pops off at the mouth and does his job as opposed to someone who is eloquent and measured with his words and does not?

He is not getting the job done because he continues to give the other side ammo. If the GOP loses the house then we can pack it in for 2 yrs

Curious, have you not been paying attention to what he's doing with North Korea? If he gets them to denuclearize, he will have achieved one of the biggest foreign policy victories in American history.

The catch is that North Korea can't be trusted to give directions in a straight line, but nonetheless, there it is.

Last edited:

Think of it this way:

Heh. And if that's the worst he does, then so be it.

Yes. Allegedly.

He is not worthy. He couldn’t act presidential if it was a prerequisite to getting into Ivanka’s pants.

Alleged according to Hutch and his definition. Take it up with him.

As far as the spelling error, sorry, mistakes happen and I am not claiming perfection.

Yes. Allegedly.

You use unfounded allegations as fact while Trump puts on a publuc display daily.

That is your opinion, according to you it is alleged public display. Spin away nutter!

Yes. Allegedly.

Alleged according to Hutch and his definition. Take it up with him.

As far as the spelling error, sorry, mistakes happen and I am not claiming perfection.

I didn't think it was a spelling error, I thought it was a tense error.

why are apologizing, you didn't write them. project much.

Yes. Allegedly.

That is your opinion, according to you it is alleged public display. Spin away nutter!

It's not my opinion, dope. It's the definition of the word.

al·leg·ed·ly
əˈlejədlē/
adverb
  1. used to convey that something is claimed to be the case or have taken place, although there is no proof.

Forum List

Back