I am truly honored

to being on this board with such great Americans as all our repub flag waving patriots I'm sure they'll all praise Trump for this

David Gergen: For the first time, US president is 'no longer regarded as world leader'

Jul 9th 2017 6:31AM

X

Veteran political insider David Gergen appears to have offered some conflicting views on Friday about President Trump's performance at the G20 summit in Germany.

The former White House adviser, who has served under both Republican and Democratic administrations, initially appeared on a CNN panel calling Trump "presidential."

Gergen focused on the apparent successes stemming from Trump's meeting with Russian President Vladimir Putin including confronting the issue of election hacking, discussing future cyberattacks, and possibly working together on Syria.

He then said, "This was presidential. This was big league stuff."

But hours later, the Harvard professor reappeared on CNN, saying that "this is the first time I've seen a president come to a G20 meeting in which he's no longer regarded as the leader, no longer regarded as the world leader."

Gergen followed up the comment by saying, "Europe is going its own separate way. Japan just signed this big trade agreement with Europe. That is troubling."
Just wait for some global crisis. They world will turn to the United States right away demanding we pay for it. I'm not too worried about what a bunch of idiot liberals thinks.

Just wait until there is a global crisis and Trump asks other nations to trust his judgement and follow his leadership

to being on this board with such great Americans as all our repub flag waving patriots I'm sure they'll all praise Trump for this

David Gergen: For the first time, US president is 'no longer regarded as world leader'

X

Veteran political insider David Gergen appears to have offered some conflicting views on Friday about President Trump's performance at the G20 summit in Germany.

The former White House adviser, who has served under both Republican and Democratic administrations, initially appeared on a CNN panel calling Trump "presidential."

Gergen focused on the apparent successes stemming from Trump's meeting with Russian President Vladimir Putin including confronting the issue of election hacking, discussing future cyberattacks, and possibly working together on Syria.

But hours later, the Harvard professor reappeared on CNN, saying that "this is the first time I've seen a president come to a G20 meeting in which he's no longer regarded as the leader, no longer regarded as the world leader."

Gergen followed up the comment by saying, "Europe is going its own separate way. Japan just signed this big trade agreement with Europe. That is troubling."
What makes you assume that there are any Conservatives on USMB who actually give a shit what Gergen thinks?

X

What makes you assume that there are any Conservatives on USMB who actually give a shit what Gergen thinks?
Truth be told there are none They only care what their AH trump says and the murderer putin says TRUTH BE DAMNED

X

Truth be told there are none They only care what their AH trump says and the murderer putin says TRUTH BE DAMNED

Do go on about how much you pro abort libtardz care more about the truth than we conservatives do.

I could use another good laugh.

X

Do go on about how much you pro abort libtardz care more about the truth than we conservatives do.

See how much you're laughing in 4 years

X

See how much you're laughing in 4 years
ok.

Save some of your melting for the next SCOTUS pick too. Mmmkay?

You leftists are so funny. The DNC sever got hacked under DumBama, and now you're trying to blame Trump instead.

Dumbass.........We are NOT blaming Trump for the hacking (he's too fucking dumb to even find the limo in front of his plane)......we ARE blaming Trump for kissing Putin's ass and basically saying, Let's forgive and forget...."

If you're not blaming him for the hacking then there is nothing else to blame him for Dumb ass. It's the only possible thing you can blame the Russians for when it comes to the election.

If you're not blaming him for the hacking then there is nothing else to blame him for Dumb ass. It's the only possible thing you can blame the Russians for when it comes to the election.

My, my you're dumber than a spent box of matches.......yes, I'm NOT blaming Trump (he's too fucking dumb....as you are)......BUT Putin wanted a stooge in the oval office and yes, I'm blaming Putin for fucking with us.....(but trump kissed his ass.)

it's almost like them complaining about election fraud and making it more difficult to vote for minorities when all of 12 people have been found voting illegally

Right wingers like to come up with "solutions" in search of a problem...They are "rebels without a clue".....
nat check out the ny times today trump jr meeting with russian kremlin connected lawyer after being promised damaging info on hill clinton and he admits today thats why he went although russian had nothing
It's another big nothing. He didn't even know her name before he met her. Furthermore, she didn't give him any information about Hillary.

Is that really the best you snowflakes can do?

My, my you're dumber than a spent box of matches.......yes, I'm NOT blaming Trump (he's too fucking dumb....as you are)......BUT Putin wanted a stooge in the oval office and yes, I'm blaming Putin for fucking with us.....(but trump kissed his ass.)
ROFL! So you're main problem with Trump is that he won.

We already knew that.

the 3 days ago comment is when the article was written and not when they began negotiations.

I would have thought self evident that it takes times to negotiate complex trade agreements

Finer, moron.........keep on believing that the Japan-Europe trade deals were 50 years ago....I really don't give a crap if you remain an idiot.....

Fifty years ago? How do you get that from the fact that they began negotiating this particular deal four years ago?

And if I'm the moron why is it you're the one who doesn't seem to know any of the history with this particular deal? You seriously thought they threw this thing together the past few days?

Last edited:

X

Its hard for them To care about truth when they deny it exists

And yet you can't point to one thing Putin did (with evidence) that put Trump in the White House.

Hillary and her toy server contained vital, confidential, and classified material likely hacked by the Russians. That would mean if she was elected, her puppet strings could have been pulled by anybody who hacked that information from that sever that didn't even have the basic encryption protection.

What benefit would Putin have by putting Trump in office? They had nothing (and still have nothing) on him for a blackmail situation. He would have had that situation with Hil-Liar. So if Russians did do something, they would have done it in her favor--not Trumps.

X

and you know this is another lie but you don't care. you will hate your way and screw anyone who doesn't agree.

sounds like "the other side" doesn't it?

time for a good look in the mirror and maybe not lumping everyone into 1 category to make hating easier.

X

and you know this is another lie but you don't care. you will hate your way and screw anyone who doesn't agree.

time for a good look in the mirror and maybe not lumping everyone into 1 category to make hating easier.
are these lies too ice?
hing, and the Russian propaganda machine favoring Trump thing, and the DJT "I have zero ties to Russia!" thing, and the Eric Trump "we get most of our financing from Russian banks thing", and the Donald Trump Jr. "Our portfolio is made up of a disproportionate amount of Russian money" thing, and the DJT "I sold a $60 million mansion to a Russian oligarch known for money laundering for $120 million that he never once lived in " thing, and the Trump business ties with Putin's favorite sports athlete Fedor Emilianenko thing, and the Trump International Corporation's mysterious private server connection to Alfa Bank, Russia's largest commercial bank thing, and the Special prosecutor being named thing, and the British Mi-6 spy dossier on Trump thing, and the I won't release my tax returns thing, and the Ivanka Trump's vacationing with Putin's girlfriend thing, and the 2013 Miss Universe Pageant in Moscow thing, and the Trump companies business ties to Felix Sater, a criminal felon indicted for stock fraud scheme with the Russian mafia thing, and the FL Group Icelandic hedge fund with massive ties to Putin being heavily invested in Trump Soho thing, and the Rex Tillerson/Exxon ties to Russia thing, and the Russian ambassador at Trump Tower sneaking in and out thing, and the Trump tried to roll back Russian sanctions the minute he got elected thing, and don't forget the transfer of 19% of the Tillerson/Russia oil deal to a Trump LLC the day after his inauguration thing.
Other than that, you libtards got nothing!

X

are these lies too ice?
hing, and the Russian propaganda machine favoring Trump thing, and the DJT "I have zero ties to Russia!" thing, and the Eric Trump "we get most of our financing from Russian banks thing", and the Donald Trump Jr. "Our portfolio is made up of a disproportionate amount of Russian money" thing, and the DJT "I sold a $60 million mansion to a Russian oligarch known for money laundering for $120 million that he never once lived in " thing, and the Trump business ties with Putin's favorite sports athlete Fedor Emilianenko thing, and the Trump International Corporation's mysterious private server connection to Alfa Bank, Russia's largest commercial bank thing, and the Special prosecutor being named thing, and the British Mi-6 spy dossier on Trump thing, and the I won't release my tax returns thing, and the Ivanka Trump's vacationing with Putin's girlfriend thing, and the 2013 Miss Universe Pageant in Moscow thing, and the Trump companies business ties to Felix Sater, a criminal felon indicted for stock fraud scheme with the Russian mafia thing, and the FL Group Icelandic hedge fund with massive ties to Putin being heavily invested in Trump Soho thing, and the Rex Tillerson/Exxon ties to Russia thing, and the Russian ambassador at Trump Tower sneaking in and out thing, and the Trump tried to roll back Russian sanctions the minute he got elected thing, and don't forget the transfer of 19% of the Tillerson/Russia oil deal to a Trump LLC the day after his inauguration thing.

not even sure what the hell this is all about but your ending is cute. like a troll-misfire.

X

are these lies too ice?

not even sure what the hell this is all about but your ending is cute. like a troll-misfire.
Thought you'd like a great finish And what's it all about??? Come on ice it speaks for itself

And yet you can't point to one thing Putin did (with evidence) that put Trump in the White House.

Hillary and her toy server contained vital, confidential, and classified material likely hacked by the Russians. That would mean if she was elected, her puppet strings could have been pulled by anybody who hacked that information from that sever that didn't even have the basic encryption protection.

What benefit would Putin have by putting Trump in office? They had nothing (and still have nothing) on him for a blackmail situation. He would have had that situation with Hil-Liar. So if Russians did do something, they would have done it in her favor--not Trumps.

Putin provided leaked emails that Trump used on a weekly basis to support his "crooked Hillary" claims
If it was of no value to Trump....why did he repeatedly use the information that Putin was providing?

Forum List

Back