I am truly honored

I never heard anybody say that word out loud before the other day.....I thought it was "me-me".
eusa_doh.gif
turn over your papers yet horn to trump? Don't think Az wants to?

it's almost like them complaining about election fraud and making it more difficult to vote for minorities when all of 12 people have been found voting illegally

Right wingers like to come up with "solutions" in search of a problem...They are "rebels without a clue".....
nat check out the ny times today trump jr meeting with russian kremlin connected lawyer after being promised damaging info on hill clinton and he admits today thats why he went although russian had nothing
tom I really appreciate you being here and adding your wisdom and wit Hope I made you laugh NOW will you please do us all a favor and shut tfu??

"Europe is going its own separate way. Japan just signed this big trade agreement with Europe. That is troubling."

Great way to create more JOBS in America, right orange moron?.......

nat check out the ny times today trump jr meeting with russian kremlin connected lawyer after being promised damaging info on hill clinton and he admits today thats why he went although russian had nothing

yes, read that on line........Don Jr. Kushner and Manafort are basically the "pimps" setting up clients to have a shot at the whore in chief....

"Europe is going its own separate way. Japan just signed this big trade agreement with Europe. That is troubling."

Great way to create more JOBS in America, right orange moron?.......

How does a European Japanese trade deal they've negotiated half a decade:

1) say anything about trumps leadership

2) hurt American job creation?

Did Gergen sleep through the election? The American people voted for America First.
Electoral College selected Trump

We the People voted for Hillary

The electoral college in each state voted for the majority.

We the people voted for Hillary

The Electoral College, with the assistance of Putin, elected Trump

Really? And just what did Putin do?

You leftists are so funny. The DNC sever got hacked under DumBama, and now you're trying to blame Trump instead.

Every state that had a majority votes for Trump had their electoral college vote the same way. The problem is (not our problem--your problem) that Trump won the most states which means he also won the mosts electoral college votes. It can't be any fairer than that.

You leftists are so funny. The DNC sever got hacked under DumBama, and now you're trying to blame Trump instead.

Dumbass.........We are NOT blaming Trump for the hacking (he's too fucking dumb to even find the limo in front of his plane)......we ARE blaming Trump for kissing Putin's ass and basically saying, Let's forgive and forget...."

Dumbass.........We are NOT blaming Trump for the hacking (he's too fucking dumb to even find the limo in front of his plane)......we ARE blaming Trump for kissing Putin's ass and basically saying, Let's forgive and forget...."
Again there's no Russian connection… nothing burger

Good lord you're a fucking moron

Japan and Europe's huge new trade agreement shows that US ... - Vox
Japan and Europe’s huge new trade agreement shows that US leadership is already fading
3 days ago - Japan and Europe's huge new trade agreement shows that US ... between Japan and the EU is currently very broad, and there are still plenty

the 3 days ago comment is when the article was written and not when they began negotiations.

I would have thought self evident that it takes times to negotiate complex trade agreements

the 3 days ago comment is when the article was written and not when they began negotiations.

I would have thought self evident that it takes times to negotiate complex trade agreements

Finer, moron.........keep on believing that the Japan-Europe trade deals were 50 years ago....I really don't give a crap if you remain an idiot.....

Good lord you're a fucking moron

Japan and Europe's huge new trade agreement shows that US ... - Vox
Japan and Europe’s huge new trade agreement shows that US leadership is already fading
3 days ago - Japan and Europe's huge new trade agreement shows that US ... between Japan and the EU is currently very broad, and there are still plenty

Not if you're Donald Trump. The master of "who knew this sh!t was so hard?"

Forum List

Back