I am truly honored

Yes blues just as trump gets on his knees before the great Putin and you on yours for Trump
Link to an image or video of Trump on his knees before Putin?
Not a meme.
I am so honored to be in your presence I'm besides myself with joy AND if you say you didn't hack I believe you FK our intelligence agencies
all 17 of them who all verified it to be true?

oh wait...4....
What's the big deal ice?? Iceburg greenburg blumburg Just 4 of our top agencies ??? But the good news is after trump belittling them he's made no friends and those are important friends to have
then hillary lied, right? she said 17. hell you ALL LEMMINGED UP AND SAID SEVENTEEN!!!

everyone who wasn't eating their shit sundae said not all 17 gave a shit nor were qualified to do so but you lemmings kept screaming SEVENTEN DAMNIT WHAT'S WRONG WITH YOU!!!

then, as usual when proven wrong, you act like it was never a big deal to begin with even though it was the crux of your issues the previous day.
ya see goldberg iceberg brumberg you dem haters always pick at the straws when theres an iceberg up ahead who tf cares if it was 5 10 or 17 ,,?? The TOP AGENCIES in our country agree russia hacked us and this lowlife pos in our WH believes Putin ahead of them FN sick republicans

and now they're going to shut down election fraud when the 2 pos say there wasn't any?

Hillary won the popular vote in 2008 yet Obama was the Dem nominee and became president, lets see you choke that one down

Someday, when you grow up, you too will be able to distinguish between a PRIMARY and a GENERAL election....Until then, keep using diapers....

Last edited:
Not a meme.
I am so honored to be in your presence I'm besides myself with joy AND if you say you didn't hack I believe you FK our intelligence agencies

oh wait...4....
What's the big deal ice?? Iceburg greenburg blumburg Just 4 of our top agencies ??? But the good news is after trump belittling them he's made no friends and those are important friends to have
then hillary lied, right? she said 17. hell you ALL LEMMINGED UP AND SAID SEVENTEEN!!!

everyone who wasn't eating their shit sundae said not all 17 gave a shit nor were qualified to do so but you lemmings kept screaming SEVENTEN DAMNIT WHAT'S WRONG WITH YOU!!!

then, as usual when proven wrong, you act like it was never a big deal to begin with even though it was the crux of your issues the previous day.
ya see goldberg iceberg brumberg you dem haters always pick at the straws when theres an iceberg up ahead who tf cares if it was 5 10 or 17 ,,?? The TOP AGENCIES in our country agree russia hacked us and this lowlife pos in our WH believes Putin ahead of them FN sick republicans
when you thought it was 17, you did.

nuff said.

to being on this board with such great Americans as all our repub flag waving patriots I'm sure they'll all praise Trump for this

David Gergen: For the first time, US president is 'no longer regarded as world leader'

Jul 9th 2017 6:31AM

X

Veteran political insider David Gergen appears to have offered some conflicting views on Friday about President Trump's performance at the G20 summit in Germany.

The former White House adviser, who has served under both Republican and Democratic administrations, initially appeared on a CNN panel calling Trump "presidential."

Gergen focused on the apparent successes stemming from Trump's meeting with Russian President Vladimir Putin including confronting the issue of election hacking, discussing future cyberattacks, and possibly working together on Syria.

He then said, "This was presidential. This was big league stuff."

But hours later, the Harvard professor reappeared on CNN, saying that "this is the first time I've seen a president come to a G20 meeting in which he's no longer regarded as the leader, no longer regarded as the world leader."

Gergen followed up the comment by saying, "Europe is going its own separate way. Japan just signed this big trade agreement with Europe. That is troubling."
i thought you liberals wanted globaliazation. you know, equal sharing of power, blur country lines, one money for us all...

in a time when *this* seems to be the rage and trump and many of us say FUCK THAT - of course we won't be a "world leader" to all the lemmings.

but if you think a "one world order" has a snowballs chance in hell - you're being ignorant. we can't even get along in here with a few thousand people yet globally we'll be fine?

put the dumbass away.
Look iceberg goldberg hamberg Our president is supposed to keep us safe That's #1 priority Instead he's honored to meet the man hacking into our elections? Trump is a weasel and a coward and I pray for Americas sake he doesn't last 4 years

Trump is your president, get down on your knees and thank him.
Yes blues just as trump gets on his knees before the great Putin and you on yours for Trump
Not a meme.
Snowflakes believe if Trump doesn't start carpet bombing Russia tomorrow, then he's a traitor.

i thought you liberals wanted globaliazation. you know, equal sharing of power, blur country lines, one money for us all...

in a time when *this* seems to be the rage and trump and many of us say FUCK THAT - of course we won't be a "world leader" to all the lemmings.

but if you think a "one world order" has a snowballs chance in hell - you're being ignorant. we can't even get along in here with a few thousand people yet globally we'll be fine?

put the dumbass away.
Look iceberg goldberg hamberg Our president is supposed to keep us safe That's #1 priority Instead he's honored to meet the man hacking into our elections? Trump is a weasel and a coward and I pray for Americas sake he doesn't last 4 years

Trump is your president, get down on your knees and thank him.
Not a meme.
Snowflakes believe if Trump doesn't start carpet bombing Russia tomorrow, then he's a traitor.
and if he does, he's a warmonger.

they don't have to make sense, just have to hate.

very odd, these liberals.

oh wait...4....

nuff said.
lol 17 is just a number

oh wait...4....

nuff said.
lol 17 is just a number
and your iq.

or was it 4?

what difference does it make anyway?

The equivalent of...."your honor, I only shot him 3 times, NOT 6 as the prosecution is alleging........"
it's almost like them complaining about election fraud and making it more difficult to vote for minorities when all of 12 people have been found voting illegally

The equivalent of...."your honor, I only shot him 3 times, NOT 6 as the prosecution is alleging........"
it's almost like them complaining about election fraud and making it more difficult to vote for minorities when all of 12 people have been found voting illegally
PENALTY!!!

15 dumbass points for unnecessary deflection to keep from staying on topic.

nuff said.
lol 17 is just a number
and your iq.

or was it 4?

look brumberg whatever my IQ is and it is in 3 digits ,its my I Will that beats whatever pubs are here

Right wingers like to come up with "solutions" in search of a problem...They are "rebels without a clue".....

PENALTY!!!

15 dumbass points for unnecessary deflection to keep from staying on topic.
Ice what is your IQ lol
sim·i·le
ˈsiməlē/
noun
  1. a figure of speech involving the comparison of one thing with another thing of a different kind, used to make a description more emphatic or vivid (e.g., as brave as a lion, crazy like a fox ).
    • the use of simile.

nuff said.
lol 17 is just a number
and your iq.

or was it 4?

look brumberg whatever my IQ is and it is in 3 digits ,its my I Will that beats whatever pubs are here
it IS in 3 digits. we are in agreement there.

we disagree on where the decimal is.

after all, just a number...

nuff said.
lol 17 is just a number
and your iq.

or was it 4?

goldberg greenberg iceberg at least you unlike the rest of your ilk here has a sense of humor To me that means you can't be all bad There is hope......none for bripat or easy and sassy

nuff said.
lol 17 is just a number
and your iq.

or was it 4?

goldberg greenberg iceberg at least you unlike the rest of your ilk here has a sense of humor To me that means you can't be all bad There is hope......none for bripat or easy and sassy
when you put preconceived notions down, most people can be pretty cool.

I never heard anybody say that word out loud before the other day.....I thought it was "me-me".
eusa_doh.gif

Right wingers like to come up with "solutions" in search of a problem...They are "rebels without a clue".....
nat check out the ny times today trump jr meeting with russian kremlin connected lawyer after being promised damaging info on hill clinton and he admits today thats why he went although russian had nothing

to being on this board with such great Americans as all our repub flag waving patriots I'm sure they'll all praise Trump for this

David Gergen: For the first time, US president is 'no longer regarded as world leader'

Jul 9th 2017 6:31AM

X

Veteran political insider David Gergen appears to have offered some conflicting views on Friday about President Trump's performance at the G20 summit in Germany.

The former White House adviser, who has served under both Republican and Democratic administrations, initially appeared on a CNN panel calling Trump "presidential."

Gergen focused on the apparent successes stemming from Trump's meeting with Russian President Vladimir Putin including confronting the issue of election hacking, discussing future cyberattacks, and possibly working together on Syria.

He then said, "This was presidential. This was big league stuff."

But hours later, the Harvard professor reappeared on CNN, saying that "this is the first time I've seen a president come to a G20 meeting in which he's no longer regarded as the leader, no longer regarded as the world leader."

Gergen followed up the comment by saying, "Europe is going its own separate way. Japan just signed this big trade agreement with Europe. That is troubling."
lol that great american horn thought this was funny ,,look ashamed horn

Forum List

Back