🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

I am wasting my health arguing online.

Amen! No one should take anything said here srsly. We're all just a bunch of idiots.
NO!

An idiot is a person whose mental disability is very low IQ.

Most people here have normal IQ, but most do have other mental disabilities. I have Autism and Depression.

NO!

An idiot is a person whose mental disability is very low IQ.

Most people here have normal IQ, but most do have other mental disabilities. I have Autism and Depression.
And you weigh over 300lbs. Maybe if you started taking care of your body, your mind might straighten up.

Hopefully I do not have an ulcer. I do not know yet.

I am wasting my health arguing online. How else can I pass time?

You could just see debating on line differently.

1) anyone does insults, just block them. It's a waste of time talking to people who use insults.
2) you don't need to convince anyone anything. You come on here to use your brain. If the conversation you're having doesn't make you use your brain, stop the conversation.

You can make it a far more pleasant experience getting rid of the trash.

Online message boards are not a good place for debate. You can't look into someone's eyes and get a better picture of whether people really mean what they're saying.
1637564891752.png

I am wasting my health arguing online. How else can I pass time?
1. You should not argue.

2. Message boards are just a chance for us ordinary folks to blow off steam.

a. Before the Internet, we could blow off steam in the park. But someone might take offense and then ,,,

b. We could write letters to print newspapers, which then would throw most letters in the wastebasket.

3. So enjoy the message board. Realize that if you say, "Ice cream is delicious," someone is going to disagree. That's the nature of the beast.

4. To pass time, you might take daily walks (if you live in a safe area). It will do wonders for your health.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back