I believe Fathers Day is next sunday and I have not seen one commercial all day long

My celebration of Father's Day has nothing to do with commercials and everything to do with my years spent raising some amazing kids into amazing people.

I am quite proud.
not the point of the thread, but thanks for stopping by,,

No, it was not what the OP intended. What the OP intended was to start some bitch session about how fathers have been kicked to the curb or whatever. But he has never been a father. I, on the other hand, raised kids for 30 years. If commercials are what make a father valuable, then the value you place on them is worthless.
again you missed the point completely,,

its about a lot more than commercials,,,

fathers have been getting fucked over for a long time in this country,,,

but sure lets make it about you,,

How is a lack of Father's Day commercials fucking over fathers?

And for every father that has been fucked over in a divorce, there are probably 5 that haven't paid a dime in child support.
again,, its not just about a commercial,,,

werent you the one that doesnt have a problem dumping debts on future generations??? I wouldnt call you a good father,,

No, I was not the one who doesn't have a problem dumping debt on future generations.

And I have been a damn good father.
yes you are,, we had it out about it several months ago...

its not your say as whether you were a good father,,

The reason I say I have been a damn good father is my kids. All are happy, well balanced, productive members of society who love, laugh and have told me I was a great father.

My celebration of Father's Day has nothing to do with commercials and everything to do with my years spent raising some amazing kids into amazing people.

I am quite proud.
not the point of the thread, but thanks for stopping by,,

No, it was not what the OP intended. What the OP intended was to start some bitch session about how fathers have been kicked to the curb or whatever. But he has never been a father. I, on the other hand, raised kids for 30 years. If commercials are what make a father valuable, then the value you place on them is worthless.
again you missed the point completely,,

its about a lot more than commercials,,,

fathers have been getting fucked over for a long time in this country,,,

but sure lets make it about you,,

How is a lack of Father's Day commercials fucking over fathers?

And for every father that has been fucked over in a divorce, there are probably 5 that haven't paid a dime in child support.
again,, its not just about a commercial,,,

werent you the one that doesnt have a problem dumping debts on future generations??? I wouldnt call you a good father,,

No, I was not the one who doesn't have a problem dumping debt on future generations.

And I have been a damn good father.
yes you are,, we had it out about it several months ago...

its not your say as whether you were a good father,,

The reason I say I have been a damn good father is my kids. All are happy, well balanced, productive members of society who love, laugh and have told me I was a great father.
hate to break it to you but the thread isnt about you,,,

All men are evil especially White men

The only white guy who does commercials is your cousin from Boston

ffffffrrff.jpeg

Thier is no far right
Just patriots

How come the fathers dont matter?
The world is overpopulated. We should be celebrating people like me who have no kids.
BAHAHAHA. the replacement rate in the US is at an all time low already. It's pathetic.
What is the replacement rate? Is that a business thing? Yea business always wants the population to go up. It's called GROWTH. Do you have a link?

I hope our population is going down. In 2018 it was 7.6 billion and 2019 it was 7.8. That's going up. In 1989 it was 5.2 billion. You think this planet can handle 6 billion consumers? The planet says there are too many of us. We're a parasite.

The world is overpopulated. We should be celebrating people like me who have no kids.
BAHAHAHA. the replacement rate in the US is at an all time low already. It's pathetic.
What is the replacement rate? Is that a business thing? Yea business always wants the population to go up. It's called GROWTH. Do you have a link?

I hope our population is going down. In 2018 it was 7.6 billion and 2019 it was 7.8. That's going up. In 1989 it was 5.2 billion. You think this planet can handle 6 billion consumers? The planet says there are too many of us. We're a parasite.
A parasite? Nope. We were created by God and commanded to subdue the Earth. Sorry if it flies in the face of your Eugenics.

I don’t know what the OP is talking about. I see tons of commercials and other reminders that Father’s Day is coming up.

My father was a white male heterosexual nationalist and liberated a fucking white Nazis racist genocidal death camp! So what have you pansy ass liberals' done lately? Ban Trump cause he said stuff you didn't like on the internet good, for you! Lets here : White heterosexuals' males charging Nazi Machine guns and and liberating actual oppressed people VS YOU morons not lifting finger and just banning anything you don't like...You people make me cringe.
4B61CC7B-E4DD-4D7E-ADCA-EEE4481D87BD.jpeg

What is the replacement rate?
2.1, idiot.
Yup. And these Envirowackos seem to think that eliminating the human race is the way to go. Adolf Hitler would be so proud of Sealybullshit.

A parasite? Nope. We were created by God and commanded to subdue the Earth. Sorry if it flies in the face of your Eugenics.
Well I don't believe in God especially the one in the New Testament/Koran/Book of Mormons/Old Testament so that means we are just another animal on this small rock floating in space. Nothing special other than we are the smartest creatures here so you would think we wouldn't overpopulate and over consume all this planets natural resources yet here we are.

I don't believe in your God but I do believe scientists. In 2021, Earth Overshoot Day lands on July 29. Earth Overshoot Day marks the date when humanity has exhausted nature’s budget for the year. For the rest of the year, we are maintaining our ecological deficit by drawing down local resource stocks and accumulating carbon dioxide in the atmosphere. We are operating in overshoot.

Hence the problem I have with religions. It makes you stupid and anti science.

My father was a white male heterosexual nationalist and liberated a fucking white Nazis racist genocidal death camp! So what have you pansy ass liberals' done lately? Ban Trump cause he said stuff you didn't like on the internet good, for you! Lets here : White heterosexuals' males charging Nazi Machine guns and and liberating actual oppressed people VS YOU morons not lifting finger and just banning anything you don't like...You people make me cringe.
You don't think our liberal grandfathers were over fighting the nazi's too?

And sorry but if being a conservative was so great there wouldn't be us liberals.

And you didn't go to save the jews. In fact if that was your reason why did you wait so late when you knew a year earlier that jews were being slaughtered?

No, your ancestors didn't go to help jews in fact for decades after WW2 your conservative ancestors ran America telling us Elvis was foul for girating his hips remember? Back then you had to hide being a jew in America because of you conservative white hetero nationalists.

Well I don't believe in God especially the one in the New Testament/Koran/Book of Mormons/Old Testament so that means we are just another animal on this small rock floating in space. Nothing special other than we are the smartest creatures here so you would think we wouldn't overpopulate and over consume all this planets natural resources yet here we are.

I don't believe in your God but I do believe scientists. In 2021, Earth Overshoot Day lands on July 29. Earth Overshoot Day marks the date when humanity has exhausted nature’s budget for the year. For the rest of the year, we are maintaining our ecological deficit by drawing down local resource stocks and accumulating carbon dioxide in the atmosphere. We are operating in overshoot.

And therein lies your problem. It does not matter what YOU believe, but what God says. And you WILL stand before Him and give an account. When you find out your name is not in the Book of Life, you will be cast away into the Lake of Fire.

What is the replacement rate?
2.1, idiot.
Yup. And these Envirowackos seem to think that eliminating the human race is the way to go. Adolf Hitler would be so proud of Sealybullshit.
No one wants to eliminate the human race. I want this planet to be here for 1 million more years not 500 more because of you gas oil and coal mother fuckers.

Every one of you eventually will be eliminated so to speak right? Does everyone have to have 2 or 3 kids? I'd be nice if we went back down to 5 billion people wouldn't you agree?

Then we wouldn't be using up more natural resources than the earth can sustain, IN FUCKING JULY before the end of the year. Aug-Dec we are past due stupid pricks. Wake up.

And not every poor person should be having kids right? Isn't that your advice? Don't have kids before you can afford them? That's all I'm saying. Nothing about eugenetics you unhinged triggerable fuzzy snowflake.

And therein lies your problem. It does not matter what YOU believe, but what God says. And you WILL stand before Him and give an account. When you find out your name is not in the Book of Life, you will be cast away into the Lake of Fire.
God says nothing. If he said something I'd believe in him.

Forum List

Back