I blame the failure of the poor black community on:

What conservative policies help rural whites in Kentucky not be poor anymore??

View attachment 698343

The top 5 more poorest counties in the US are all majority white and majority Republican governed....but I am sure you will claim those poor white folks wouldn't be poor if it wasn't for those dirty blacks huh
Poor? They have their own swimming pool and a nice recliner

Do you have a swimming pool?

What we have seen is that conservative policies don't fix problems. They make things worse thhen when liberals try cleaning up the mess conservatives blame liberals for the mess conservatives made.
I'd say you are purposely stating the opposite of reality but I think you actually believe that. It's amazing.

I am specifically blaming TODAYS RACIST white person for continuing to do what their ancestors did. .......
Am I allowed to say "BULL SHIT" on this forum without getting it removed or censored? If so I can reply to your above statement ..... bull shit! I'm sure that I can motivate my reply if necessary but let's first see what your reasoning is to say what you just said: " ... TODAYS RACIST white person for continuing to do what their ancestors did".

I can hardly wait. :springbed:

MaryL started yet another racist thread?

What a surprise
Show us how many threads about race that MaryL has started -- out here in the open, with the gloves off -- and then compare that number to the number of threads about race that IM2 has started in the "safe space", where honest dissent will get your white ass kicked out when IM2 runs whining to its favorite mod.

I'll wait while you count on your fingers.

No, I am 100 percent correct. You are the one full of hate. Furthermore you're a little punk cuck who can't face the truth of your own history. I can post supreme court decision after decision that proves my point. All you can do is talk your little bitty white racist bullshit.

Chump.
I love the way your posting on a subject starts out fairly articulate, measured, and even somewhat erudite sounding, but the closer you get to realizing that you are losing the debate, the more insulting and foul your responses become. It happens every time and it's so much fun to watch!

Once again we get a bunch of opinions about how blacks should do things by whites who have never lived as a black person to face what we do and who actually practice the racism that causes our problems. You guys really need to STFU because you DO NOT want blacks to do what whites have done to succeed.

Once again we get a bunch of opinions about how blacks should do things by whites who have never lived as a black person to face what we do and who actually practice the racism that causes our problems. You guys really need to STFU because you DO NOT want blacks to do what whites have done to succeed.
And louder too.

Show us how many threads about race that MaryL has started -- out here in the open, with the gloves off -- and then compare that number to the number of threads about race that IM2 has started in the "safe space", where honest dissent will get your white ass kicked out when IM2 runs whining to its favorite mod.

I'll wait while you count on your fingers.
Still waiting, Lesh. Did you lose your calculator?

I love the way your posting on a subject starts out fairly articulate, measured, and even somewhat erudite sounding, but the closer you get to realizing that you are losing the debate, the more insulting and foul your responses become. It happens every time and it's so much fun to watch!
…. and when he realizes he has no reasonable retort, he defaults to a one-word response: WRONG. INCORRECT.

Last edited:
To answer the OP’s question, I blame the failure of the black community on the following:

1) a shameful out-of-wedlock rate, which leads to….
2) low or no income, which leads to….
3) poor educational attainment of the children, which leads to….
4) high crime rates.

And the cycle repeats.

Forum List

Back