I blame the older generation!

People move into the best neighborhoods they can afford that are commiserate with other priorities. It's not about race. It's about money.

Of course blacks would like to move into less impoverished neighborhoods, and those neighborhoods are usually majority white

Yes. I know.

But do you think blacks would rather move into a well-to-do white neighborhood, or a well-to-do black neighborhood.
Who knows, you're the one making this stuff up...

It's a sad fact of humanity, but we have always self-segregated.

It's an evolutionary fact...whether or not it's "sad" depends on the other person's agenda.

To pretend money is the only factor is only simplifying the issue.

Money and the desire to avoid crime and criminals.

In the short time you have posted here you have proven through many posts that your agenda is to disparage black people, no matter the issue, Don't pretend that you have no agenda. You claim that black neighborhoods have more crime, but that black people want to move into white neighborhoods to avoid crime. You claim that black neighborhoods are more impoverished, but that black people want to move into white neighborhoods to avoid poverty. None of your posts address any problems in the black community that are based in fact. You just really don't like black people.

Let's acknowledge that there are two distinct groups of black people.

The ones you wouldn't mind calling neighbor, and the rest.

The rest may not be the majority, but are not a minority by much. There are hundreds of thousands of blacks out there which in your heart of hearts you know even other blacks want nothing to do with them.

Are there people like this in other races to? Sure there is, but "African Americans" are much more likely to be a "bad" black than a white is to be a "bad" white or a hispanic or a Jew, or an Asian, or any other subset of humanity. Facts don't lie, this is true.

Yes facts are facts. The fact is that Blacks make up about 13% of the total population but commit 51% of all violent crime and make up 70% of the prison population. Like those facts?

Do I LIKE those facts? No

Do I agree they are true? Of course, because they are true. So not sure what your point was.

It was their generation that segregated the African Americans. What we need is a united America. We would have a more united America if there were never any Indian Reservations and segregated communities. If they were never segregated they would never develop a culture outside of mainstream American culture! They would be eating apple pie and hot dogs like the rest of us. An America united around one culture will not be Balkanized! Southerners back then were retards to never want a united America.
It was the older generation that built the roads, the infrastructure, created technology that led up to what we have today. ass wipes who are good for nothing come in all generations, races, shapes and sizes. I saw recently a video from US/EU backed Kiev junta, where the young generation attacked older generation of protesters who were demonstrating for the cut retirement payments, and I find it disgusting that young people are so retarded and ignorant. Turn off your television and get a job is all I can say. of course some people call typing on the computer their job.

The far right began Identify Politics with reservations and segregation.

It was the Democrat Party who was for segregation. A larger majority of Republicans voted for the Civil Rights Act than did Democrats. History proves you are wrong.

Pretend the "Southern Strategy" never happened. Which party is most likely to oppose the Civil Rights Act in 2014? I'll give you a hint. Nobody in the Democrat party opposes it. Which party is most likely to support state secession in 2014? I'll give you a hint. No Democrats support it. Which party is most likely to support states rights over federal law in 2014? I'll give you a hint. Only Republicans are preaching states rights. The party of Lincoln IS NOT the Republican party of today. In fact, more Republicans today would call Lincoln a tyrant than Democrats. Ask many USMB Republicans what they think.

The far right began Identify Politics with reservations and segregation.

It was the Democrat Party who was for segregation. A larger majority of Republicans voted for the Civil Rights Act than did Democrats. History proves you are wrong.

Pretend the "Southern Strategy" never happened. Which party is most likely to oppose the Civil Rights Act in 2014? I'll give you a hint. Nobody in the Democrat party opposes it. Which party is most likely to support state secession in 2014? I'll give you a hint. No Democrats support it. Which party is most likely to support states rights over federal law in 2014? I'll give you a hint. Only Republicans are preaching states rights. The party of Lincoln IS NOT the Republican party of today. In fact, more Republicans today would call Lincoln a tyrant than Democrats. Ask many USMB Republicans what they think.

But you damn well know that if the Republicans were in power doing the same asshole things that Obama is doing the roles would be reversed and the Dems would be the ones screaming state's rights, etc etc. etc.

The new bs GOP since Reagan are killing the nonrich and the country pandering to the greedy rich and greedy giant corporations, duh. And blocking Dem reform. DUH.

Of course blacks would like to move into less impoverished neighborhoods, and those neighborhoods are usually majority white

Yes. I know.

But do you think blacks would rather move into a well-to-do white neighborhood, or a well-to-do black neighborhood.
Who knows, you're the one making this stuff up...

It's a sad fact of humanity, but we have always self-segregated.

It's an evolutionary fact...whether or not it's "sad" depends on the other person's agenda.

To pretend money is the only factor is only simplifying the issue.

In the short time you have posted here you have proven through many posts that your agenda is to disparage black people, no matter the issue, Don't pretend that you have no agenda. You claim that black neighborhoods have more crime, but that black people want to move into white neighborhoods to avoid crime. You claim that black neighborhoods are more impoverished, but that black people want to move into white neighborhoods to avoid poverty. None of your posts address any problems in the black community that are based in fact. You just really don't like black people.

The rest may not be the majority, but are not a minority by much. There are hundreds of thousands of blacks out there which in your heart of hearts you know even other blacks want nothing to do with them.

Are there people like this in other races to? Sure there is, but "African Americans" are much more likely to be a "bad" black than a white is to be a "bad" white or a hispanic or a Jew, or an Asian, or any other subset of humanity. Facts don't lie, this is true.

Yes facts are facts. The fact is that Blacks make up about 13% of the total population but commit 51% of all violent crime and make up 70% of the prison population. Like those facts?

Do I agree they are true? Of course, because they are true. So not sure what your point was.

To reference the data and to make argument that given the obvious possibility that these data numbers may be even higher with even more Blacks participating in unlawful and violent conduct upon society, the loss of 12 to 13 percent of the population would seem to be an acceptable solution to our national crime problem.

The new bs GOP since Reagan are killing the nonrich and the country pandering to the greedy rich and greedy giant corporations, duh. And blocking Dem reform. DUH.

You do realize do you not, that it is the Democrat Party that has been in power now for over six years? Where is the Dem reform?

It was their generation that segregated the African Americans. What we need is a united America. We would have a more united America if there were never any Indian Reservations and segregated communities. If they were never segregated they would never develop a culture outside of mainstream American culture! They would be eating apple pie and hot dogs like the rest of us. An America united around one culture will not be Balkanized! Southerners back then were retards to never want a united America.
It was the older generation that built the roads, the infrastructure, created technology that led up to what we have today. ass wipes who are good for nothing come in all generations, races, shapes and sizes. I saw recently a video from US/EU backed Kiev junta, where the young generation attacked older generation of protesters who were demonstrating for the cut retirement payments, and I find it disgusting that young people are so retarded and ignorant. Turn off your television and get a job is all I can say. of course some people call typing on the computer their job.

Yes. The new generation is squandering the revenue and all they can borrow on entitlement programs, Obamaphones, bailing out Wall Street and the auto companies to save the unions. They have more than doubled our national debt while the infrastructure crumbles, business moves offshore and domestic jobs become part-time jobs. They have banned coal and wasted billions on unproven energy sources.

Yes. I know.

.Who knows, you're the one making this stuff up...

To reference the data and to make argument that given the obvious possibility that these data numbers may be even higher with even more Blacks participating in unlawful and violent conduct upon society, the loss of 12 to 13 percent of the population would seem to be an acceptable solution to our national crime problem.

Did you just imply that killing off blacks would solve our crime problem?

marxist doubletalk.

You do realize do you not, that it is the Democrat Party that has been in power now for over six years? Where is the Dem reform?
Blocked. DUH.

Did you just imply that killing off blacks would solve our crime problem?

Genocide is a viable solution. Added benefits with possible positive outcomes would be the end of Ebola and HIV AIDS and a return to higher scholastic grade scores for our children as well as a decrease in national debt and funding of entitlement programs. The pluses are really there.

Last edited:

marxist doubletalk.

Sure. See if you can spot any trends here lol:

Over the past 30 years the American dream has gradually disappeared. The process was slow, so most people didn’t notice. They just worked a few more hours, borrowed a little more and cut back on non-essentials. But looking at the numbers and comparing them over long time periods, it is obvious that things have changed drastically. Here are the details:

1. WORKERS PRODUCE MORE BUT THE GAINS GO TO BUSINESS.

Over the past 63 years worker productivity has grown by 2.0% per year.

But after 1980, workers received a smaller share every year. Labor’s share of income (1992 = 100%):

1950 = 101%
1960 = 105%
1970 = 105%
1980 = 105% – Reagan
1990 = 100%
2000 = 96%
2007 = 92%

A 13% drop since 1980

2. THE TOP 10% GET A LARGER SHARE.

Share of National Income going to Top 10%:

1950 = 35%
1960 = 34%
1970 = 34%
1980 = 34% – Reagan
1990 = 40%
2000 = 47%
2007 = 50%

An increase of 16% since Reagan.

3. WORKERS COMPENSATED FOR THE LOSS OF INCOME BY SPENDING THEIR SAVINGS.

The savings Rose up to Reagan and fell during and after.

1950 = 6.0%
1960 = 7.0%
1970 = 8.5%
1980 = 10.0% – Reagan
1982 = 11.2% – Peak
1990 = 7.0%
2000 = 2.0%
2006 = -1.1% (Negative = withdrawing from savings)

A 12.3% drop after Reagan.

4. WORKERS ALSO BORROWED TO MAKE UP FOR THE LOSS.

Household Debt as percentage of GDP:

1965 = 46%
1970 = 45%
1980 = 50% – Reagan
1990 = 61%
2000 = 69%
2007 = 95%

A 45% increase after 1980.

5. SO THE GAP BETWEEN THE RICHEST AND THE POOREST HAS GROWN.

Gap Between the Share of Capital Income earned by the top 1%
and the bottom 80%:

1980 = 10%
2003 = 56%

A 5.6 times increase.

6. AND THE AMERICAN DREAM IS GONE.

The Probably of Moving Up from the Bottom 40% to the Top 40%:

1945 = 12%
1958 = 6%
1990 = 3%
2000 = 2%

A 10% Decrease.

Links:

1 = ftp://ftp.bls.gov/pub/special.requests/pf/totalf1.txt
1 = https://www.clevelandfed.org/Research/PolicyDis/No7Nov04.pdf
1 = Clipboard01.jpg image
2 – http://www.whitehouse.gov/omb/blog/09/04/27/CongratulationstoEmmanuelSaez/
3 = http://www.demos.org/inequality/images/charts/uspersonalsaving_thumb.gif
3 = U.S. Bureau of Economic Analysis BEA
4 = http://www.prudentbear.com/index.php/household-sector-debt-of-gdp
4 = FRB Z.1 Release--Financial Accounts of the United States--September 18 2014
5/6 = Wealth And Inequality In America - Business Insider

Overview = http://www.ourfuture.org/blog-entry/2010062415/reagan-revolution-home-roost-charts

Good...then you'll have no problem moving into the nearest all black neighborhood...you know..in the name of diversity and tolerance.
Surely they will welcome your forward thinking, progressive ideas on how to improve their culture and race.

Do you believe that black families fare any better in all white neighborhoods?

Yes.
That's why they strive to move into them.
Do you deny it?

If so many blacks strive to move into white neighborhoods why aren't so many blacks moving into white neighborhoods?
People move into the best neighborhoods they can afford that are commiserate with other priorities. It's not about race. It's about money.

Of course blacks would like to move into less impoverished neighborhoods, and those neighborhoods are usually majority white.But do you think blacks would rather move into a well-to-do white neighborhood, or a well-to-do black neighborhood. It's a sad fact of humanity, but we have always self-segregated. To pretend money is the only factor is only simplifying the issue.
I think most people would feel more comfortable living with people of their own race or ethnic group. However, most people would not put their families in sub-par housing in an unsafe neighborhood just to be surrounded by their own race. I think older generations would be more likely to do this. Young are not as much into the race thing as older folks.

Forum List

Back