I blame the older generation!

The far right began Identify Politics with reservations and segregation.

It was the Democrat Party who was for segregation. A larger majority of Republicans voted for the Civil Rights Act than did Democrats. History proves you are wrong.

Won't work. The conservatives in the South, dem and pub, opposed black civil rights. The problem was culture and geography not party.

The southern pubs in Congress in 1964 vote 'no' while some of the southern dems voted 'yes'.

Tough to be you and not know history.
What few people seem to realize today is before civil rights, the GOP in most of the South ranked just above communism in popularity. When northern democrats broke with southern democrats in support of integration and voting rights, and welfare programs, the solid Democratic South was gone for good. Kicking the feds in the ass was on the agenda and what better place to be than the GOP, the party their dads and granddads hated with a passion..

Black women stay in school while Black males drop out. Black women have a severe shortage of marriageable Black males of their educational level to marry. They don't want to marry a male who cannot even get a job. Americans don't really mind killing very much at all were you to look at our history.

And white females and males are following the same pattern.

No nearly as profound. Black males simply will not stay in school.

Damn, I'm glad that my old man and my Mother MADEme and my Brother and Sister not only STAY in school, but graduate from University.....

And just for the record, I HATE this IPad....... :)

A small amount of collateral causalities is to be expected. As a whole Blacks pay little by way of income taxes yet benefit greatly from the taxes of others. Only black athletes and a couple of actors and musicians actually pay any income taxes and even at that, they just arrested another Black NFL player for stealing. It's in their blood. I'm still for canceling them out.

You, sir, are a colossal fool. :)

And a wealthy one. Self-made too.

Nah, we can tell a poseur like you without difficulty.

I made tons of money under both the Democrats and the Republicans. If I lost all my money today, I would be right back up there again in short order. You got an education that taught you how to get a job. I spent my time learning how to become wealthy. Huge difference.

Forum List

Back