I blame the older generation!

The far right began Identify Politics with reservations and segregation.

It was the Democrat Party who was for segregation. A larger majority of Republicans voted for the Civil Rights Act than did Democrats. History proves you are wrong.

Pretend the "Southern Strategy" never happened. Which party is most likely to oppose the Civil Rights Act in 2014? I'll give you a hint. Nobody in the Democrat party opposes it. Which party is most likely to support state secession in 2014? I'll give you a hint. No Democrats support it. Which party is most likely to support states rights over federal law in 2014? I'll give you a hint. Only Republicans are preaching states rights. The party of Lincoln IS NOT the Republican party of today. In fact, more Republicans today would call Lincoln a tyrant than Democrats. Ask many USMB Republicans what they think.

But you damn well know that if the Republicans were in power doing the same asshole things that Obama is doing the roles would be reversed and the Dems would be the ones screaming state's rights, etc etc. etc.
Democrats screaming state's rights? I think you're in the wrong century.

It was the Democrat Party who was for segregation. A larger majority of Republicans voted for the Civil Rights Act than did Democrats. History proves you are wrong.

Pretend the "Southern Strategy" never happened. Which party is most likely to oppose the Civil Rights Act in 2014? I'll give you a hint. Nobody in the Democrat party opposes it. Which party is most likely to support state secession in 2014? I'll give you a hint. No Democrats support it. Which party is most likely to support states rights over federal law in 2014? I'll give you a hint. Only Republicans are preaching states rights. The party of Lincoln IS NOT the Republican party of today. In fact, more Republicans today would call Lincoln a tyrant than Democrats. Ask many USMB Republicans what they think.

But you damn well know that if the Republicans were in power doing the same asshole things that Obama is doing the roles would be reversed and the Dems would be the ones screaming state's rights, etc etc. etc.
Democrats screaming state's rights? I think you're in the wrong century.

I pretty clearly said "if the situation were reversed and it was a Republican President doing the things Obama has done.

oh brother. what did you see during the Bush Presidency? did you see one bit of UNITED from the Dems/libs/commie progressives?

and it wasn't the OLDER generation out there DIVIDING US. so get real

and show some respect for your elders

#55- I say we should kill all the racists...Since they're all GOP- start there....mistakes happen.

you are as stupid as the idiot who suggests killing all blacks, by the way, plenty of Democratic racists anyway moron.

Do you deny it would save billions of dollars and countless innocent lives? New York City's Police Commissioner said that 75% of violent crimes committed in his city were committed by blacks. That is totally unacceptable. With Blacks accounting for 70% of those within our penal system that means without that 70% we could close and consolidate at least 1/2 of all our prisons, even more in New York City. Property damage alone by Blacks run into the billions of dollars annually. Rapes on white women would be tremendously reduced as would attacks, robberies, and murders of the elderly. The Black experiment in this country has failed.

#55- I say we should kill all the racists...Since they're all GOP- start there....mistakes happen.

you are as stupid as the idiot who suggests killing all blacks, by the way, plenty of Democratic racists anyway moron.

Do you deny it would save billions of dollars and countless innocent lives? New York City's Police Commissioner said that 75% of violent crimes committed in his city were committed by blacks. That is totally unacceptable. With Blacks accounting for 70% of those within our penal system that means without that 70% we could close and consolidate at least 1/2 of all our prisons, even more in New York City. Property damage alone by Blacks run into the billions of dollars annually. Rapes on white women would be tremendously reduced as would attacks, robberies, and murders of the elderly. The Black experiment in this country has failed.

Males probably commit 90% of all violent crimes. I sure hope women don't decide to kill men to lower crime and reduce prison populations.

I encourage a more sensible solutions. Black women hold the power. Don't have kids with black men. Find a white guy to have kids with, dilute the black gene pool as much as possible. Black men can have kids with fat white women. Same result.

Within 2 generations we'd solve all the same problems you mentioned without having to kill anyone.

It was their generation that segregated the African Americans. What we need is a united America. We would have a more united America if there were never any Indian Reservations and segregated communities. If they were never segregated they would never develop a culture outside of mainstream American culture! They would be eating apple pie and hot dogs like the rest of us. An America united around one culture will not be Balkanized! Southerners back then were retards to never want a united America.

Respect your elders young man. :) It's unfair to judge past generations by modern standards just as it's unfair to judge other cultures by our own.

That is actually the smartest thing I have ever heard you say, Delta. Good job.

Males probably commit 90% of all violent crimes. I sure hope women don't decide to kill men to lower crime and reduce prison populations.

I encourage a more sensible solutions. Black women hold the power. Don't have kids with black men. Find a white guy to have kids with, dilute the black gene pool as much as possible. Black men can have kids with fat white women. Same result.

Within 2 generations we'd solve all the same problems you mentioned without having to kill anyone.
images

Exactly what are you proposing?

Nixon killed the Great Society, and Reaganism has killed all poor people...1/6 of all blacks have a record and can't get jobs- they are targeted etc etc. Racists have won so far. Be proud.

The problem is you appear to be serious...

oh brother. what did you see during the Bush Presidency? did you see one bit of UNITED from the Dems/libs/commie progressives?

Over 90% approval after 9/11, until we found out he was an incompetent war mongering liar...

Nixon killed the Great Society, and Reaganism has killed all poor people...1/6 of all blacks have a record and can't get jobs- they are targeted etc etc. Racists have won so far. Be proud.

The "Great Society" did more damage to black americans than slavery ever though about doing.

Also, most of the programs were EXPANDED under Nixon, you fool.

Over 90% approval after 9/11, until we found out he was an incompetent war mongering liar...
Elderly folk only remember how good it was under the Bush, even 9/11 occurred during Clinton's watch...

Won't work. The conservatives in the South, dem and pub, opposed black civil rights. The problem was culture and geography not party.

The southern pubs in Congress in 1964 vote 'no' while some of the southern dems voted 'yes'.

Tough to be you and not know history.

The "Great Society" did more damage to black americans than slavery ever though about doing.

And poverty generally in the GS was cut by 30% in ten years and black poverty by 25%.

Colonel, you are talking out of your ass.

It was their generation that segregated the African Americans. What we need is a united America. We would have a more united America if there were never any Indian Reservations and segregated communities. If they were never segregated they would never develop a culture outside of mainstream American culture! They would be eating apple pie and hot dogs like the rest of us. An America united around one culture will not be Balkanized! Southerners back then were retards to never want a united America.

Our supply of information since the internet has been massive.

Yes, our ancestors (not elders) made LOT'S of mistakes. But even our parents did. It's our responsibility to keep learning as much as possible and learn from our actions.

I know why you said elders, because they don't generally use the internet to learn and "back in the day" ALL information was passed down from elders. NOT ANYMORE.

But you should still respect your elders..
How far you go in life depends on your being tender with the young, compassionate with the aged, sympathetic with the striving and tolerant of the weak and strong. Because someday in your life you will have been all of these.

WE will make lot's of mistakes as parents as well. Do you want your kids to judge you over something they learn in the future?

Blame conservatives in general. But now they're worse than ever- totally misinformed...

Even many Conservatives agree with that. The Right has turned into the "Profit Party" and doesn't seem to care about Humanity anymore.

The damage done to the soul of the nation for even considering ethnic cleansing would be far far far worse than any unlikely 'gain' that you think might occur.

If you really think that there is real gain there then all you have to do is reference Hitler and see how his cleansing plans turned out. not so good.

BS Read something.

Respect your elders young man. :) It's unfair to judge past generations by modern standards just as it's unfair to judge other cultures by our own.

That is actually the smartest thing I have ever heard you say, Delta. Good job.

Once in 8600 posts, well I suppose it's a start. :)

Forum List

Back