I blame the older generation!

#55- I say we should kill all the racists...Since they're all GOP- start there....mistakes happen.

you are as stupid as the idiot who suggests killing all blacks, by the way, plenty of Democratic racists anyway moron.

Do you deny it would save billions of dollars and countless innocent lives? New York City's Police Commissioner said that 75% of violent crimes committed in his city were committed by blacks. That is totally unacceptable. With Blacks accounting for 70% of those within our penal system that means without that 70% we could close and consolidate at least 1/2 of all our prisons, even more in New York City. Property damage alone by Blacks run into the billions of dollars annually. Rapes on white women would be tremendously reduced as would attacks, robberies, and murders of the elderly. The Black experiment in this country has failed.
The damage done to the soul of the nation for even considering ethnic cleansing would be far far far worse than any unlikely 'gain' that you think might occur.

If you really think that there is real gain there then all you have to do is reference Hitler and see how his cleansing plans turned out. not so good.

After the collapse and before the partitioning, you'll see lots of bloodshed.
Your skin will be your uniform...and the negroes won't care if you aren't "racist" or if you voted for obama.
The "progressives" will be in for quite a surprise when their ethnic pets turn on them.

It was their generation that segregated the African Americans. What we need is a united America. We would have a more united America if there were never any Indian Reservations and segregated communities. If they were never segregated they would never develop a culture outside of mainstream American culture! They would be eating apple pie and hot dogs like the rest of us. An America united around one culture will not be Balkanized! Southerners back then were retards to never want a united America.

In theory, sounds great, but liberals have always pushed for multi-culturalism which would have nullified the unity you envision.

The far right began Identify Politics with reservations and segregation.

It was the Democrat Party who was for segregation. A larger majority of Republicans voted for the Civil Rights Act than did Democrats. History proves you are wrong.

Pretend the "Southern Strategy" never happened. Which party is most likely to oppose the Civil Rights Act in 2014? I'll give you a hint. Nobody in the Democrat party opposes it. Which party is most likely to support state secession in 2014? I'll give you a hint. No Democrats support it. Which party is most likely to support states rights over federal law in 2014? I'll give you a hint. Only Republicans are preaching states rights. The party of Lincoln IS NOT the Republican party of today. In fact, more Republicans today would call Lincoln a tyrant than Democrats. Ask many USMB Republicans what they think.

But you damn well know that if the Republicans were in power doing the same asshole things that Obama is doing the roles would be reversed and the Dems would be the ones screaming state's rights, etc etc. etc.
Democrats screaming state's rights? I think you're in the wrong century.

Ah, the Democrat Party. The party of Jim Crow and the KKK.

#55- I say we should kill all the racists...Since they're all GOP- start there....mistakes happen.

you are as stupid as the idiot who suggests killing all blacks, by the way, plenty of Democratic racists anyway moron.

Do you deny it would save billions of dollars and countless innocent lives? New York City's Police Commissioner said that 75% of violent crimes committed in his city were committed by blacks. That is totally unacceptable. With Blacks accounting for 70% of those within our penal system that means without that 70% we could close and consolidate at least 1/2 of all our prisons, even more in New York City. Property damage alone by Blacks run into the billions of dollars annually. Rapes on white women would be tremendously reduced as would attacks, robberies, and murders of the elderly. The Black experiment in this country has failed.
The damage done to the soul of the nation for even considering ethnic cleansing would be far far far worse than any unlikely 'gain' that you think might occur.

If you really think that there is real gain there then all you have to do is reference Hitler and see how his cleansing plans turned out. not so good.

You had no objection to your attempted genocide of Native Americans though did you? Did you kill 10% of the Japanese population with your A-Bombs?
Don't even attempt self-righteousness with me. This nation has more than enough skeletons in its closet to forbid its having a soul.

It was the Democrat Party who was for segregation. A larger majority of Republicans voted for the Civil Rights Act than did Democrats. History proves you are wrong.

Won't work. The conservatives in the South, dem and pub, opposed black civil rights. The problem was culture and geography not party.

The southern pubs in Congress in 1964 vote 'no' while some of the southern dems voted 'yes'.

Tough to be you and not know history.

Their party was the Democrat Party.

It was their generation that segregated the African Americans. What we need is a united America. We would have a more united America if there were never any Indian Reservations and segregated communities. If they were never segregated they would never develop a culture outside of mainstream American culture! They would be eating apple pie and hot dogs like the rest of us. An America united around one culture will not be Balkanized! Southerners back then were retards to never want a united America.

Respect your elders young man. :) It's unfair to judge past generations by modern standards just as it's unfair to judge other cultures by our own.

I like the threads that blames everything on the younger generation as if the older people here had NOTHING to do with the current situation.

But thats fair tho...blaming the previous generation is "unfair"

Males probably commit 90% of all violent crimes. I sure hope women don't decide to kill men to lower crime and reduce prison populations.

I encourage a more sensible solutions. Black women hold the power. Don't have kids with black men. Find a white guy to have kids with, dilute the black gene pool as much as possible. Black men can have kids with fat white women. Same result.

Within 2 generations we'd solve all the same problems you mentioned without having to kill anyone.

Black women stay in school while Black males drop out. Black women have a severe shortage of marriageable Black males of their educational level to marry. They don't want to marry a male who cannot even get a job. Americans don't really mind killing very much at all were you to look at our history.

Blame conservatives in general. But now they're worse than ever- totally misinformed...

Even many Conservatives agree with that. The Right has turned into the "Profit Party" and doesn't seem to care about Humanity anymore.

One might think since humanity has been around for so long now that it could take care of itself. It can and does - all except for the Black race.

Won't work. The conservatives in the South, dem and pub, opposed black civil rights. The problem was culture and geography not party.

The southern pubs in Congress in 1964 vote 'no' while some of the southern dems voted 'yes'.

"They" were the conservatives in both of the southern parties.

Males probably commit 90% of all violent crimes. I sure hope women don't decide to kill men to lower crime and reduce prison populations.

I encourage a more sensible solutions. Black women hold the power. Don't have kids with black men. Find a white guy to have kids with, dilute the black gene pool as much as possible. Black men can have kids with fat white women. Same result.

Within 2 generations we'd solve all the same problems you mentioned without having to kill anyone.

Black women stay in school while Black males drop out. Black women have a severe shortage of marriageable Black males of their educational level to marry. They don't want to marry a male who cannot even get a job. Americans don't really mind killing very much at all were you to look at our history.

And white females and males are following the same pattern.

Black men would rather be with white women.
Black women would be smarter to look to white men for their partners.

Blame conservatives in general. But now they're worse than ever- totally misinformed...

Even many Conservatives agree with that. The Right has turned into the "Profit Party" and doesn't seem to care about Humanity anymore.

One might think since humanity has been around for so long now that it could take care of itself. It can and does - all except for the Black race.

Oh, fuck that, you air head.

I'm no air head. I'm a realist. You're in denial.

Black men would rather be with white women.
Black women would be smarter to look to white men for their partners.

True. There have hardly been any instances of rape of Black women by white men however, there have been many instances of rape of white women by Black men.

No nearly as profound. Black males simply will not stay in school.

"They" were the conservatives in both of the southern parties.

Primarily the Democrat Party though. George Wallace, Senator and KKK member Robert Byrd, etc.

Damn, I'm glad that my old man and my Mother MADEme and my Brother and Sister not only STAY in school, but graduate from University.....

And just for the record, I HATE this IPad....... :)

Look up the voting records, guys.

The issue was not party but geography with racial fairness and anti-fairness.

The Dems and the Pubs in the north and the west overwhelmingly voted for the acts.

The conservative Dems and the Pubs in the south voted overwhelmingly against the acts.

Look up the voting records, guys.

The issue was not party but geography with racial fairness and anti-fairness.

The Dems and the Pubs in the north and the west overwhelmingly voted for the acts.

The conservative Dems and the Pubs in the south voted overwhelmingly against the acts.

The Democrat Party was the party of Jim Crow and the KKK. Look up your own party's history.

Damn, I'm glad that my old man and my Mother MADEme and my Brother and Sister not only STAY in school, but graduate from University.....

And just for the record, I HATE this IPad....... :)

A small amount of collateral causalities is to be expected. As a whole Blacks pay little by way of income taxes yet benefit greatly from the taxes of others. Only black athletes and a couple of actors and musicians actually pay any income taxes and even at that, they just arrested another Black NFL player for stealing. It's in their blood. I'm still for canceling them out.

Forum List

Back