I blame the people of Kentucky's for Mitch McConnell

they voted him in, and he doesn't want to give a red cents to states or people that are in need.
I can't stand the bastard, but that's what his constituents seem to want.
They're ignoramuses. That's what Mitch wants. Ignorant uneducated people who want him.
Republicans hold down taxes by ignoring infrastructure.
Democrats tax at will by promising infrastructure and...who knows?
You cannot hold down taxes with $3 trillion dollar deficits. Get a clue.

they voted him in, and he doesn't want to give a red cents to states or people that are in need.
They're ignoramuses. That's what Mitch wants. Ignorant uneducated people who want him.
A $3trillion dollar deficit along that included almost $2 trillion dollars in a giveaway to the rich, with no investment returns to speak of, does not hold down our tax obligation. Someone has to pay for those giveaways that the rich do not need. Try again.
Both parties need corporate money to run for office.

A $3trillion dollar deficit along that included almost $2 trillion dollars in a giveaway to the rich, with no investment returns to speak of, does not hold down our tax obligation. Someone has to pay for those giveaways that the rich do not need. Try again.
Then don't bs us about what Republicans are doing right then. You just revealed how disingenuous and biased you are. Ignoring infrastructure hurts Americans, it doesn't help them. Get a clue.

Then don't bs us about what Republicans are doing right then. You just revealed how disingenuous and biased you are. Ignoring infrastructure hurts Americans, it doesn't help them. Get a clue.
Thanks for admitting you don't read my posts.
I voted for Trump's platform.
If Trump didn't run, I wouldn't have voted.
Both parties are controlled by Wall Street and suck.

I balme the people of New York for Chuck Schumer and the people of California for Nancy Pelosi see how easy it is to blame people in another state for voting for someone you don't like.

This is something that's always puzzled me. He is reviled in his own state but keeps getting voted back in. Kentucky is such a lovely state. Great country. Fantastic bourbon.
And the best you can do for Senators are Rand Paul and Mitch McConnell???:auiqs.jpg:Perfect example of middle America voting against it's own best interest...because the person
has an "R" next to their name. I don't hate Trump. I just have no respect for him. I can say I absolutely hate McConnell. He single-handedly destroyed political discourse and
bi-partisanship in this country. He's the reason both our political system and our government is so broken.
Moscow Mitch brought home a Russian Aluminum plant. I was born in Kentucky. If you bring home the bacon, they will vote for you.

The Good People of Kentucky are MORE THAN HAPPY to take credit for COCAINE MITCH!
hNLJqOW.jpg

Infrastructure? What part of the federal government has Constitutional power over infrastructure?

What infrastructure? You men that responsible for states to maintain?

Certainly will not be feeling sorry for the people of that state as they stay near the bottom in most catagories such as education, poverty, child mortality, etc.
Education is a state function. Yes, not as bad as the poverty in CA which accounts for 1/3rd of the poor in the country. I thought you pro-abortion libs supported child mortality?

Forum List

Back