I call BS on the China Virus numbers.

MarathonMike

Diamond Member
Dec 30, 2014
The Southwestern Desert
In my country, the case numbers are "peaking" today at 62 new cases. But the two local hospitals near me show nothing unusual. Parking lots half empty, no activity at the Emergency Entrances. Either the cases are not serious or somebody is pumping up the numbers or both. We do have a very Liberal Mayor who was pissed off at Governor Deucy for keeping the state open for the most part.

Of course their screwing with the numbers. Anyone with a cough is considered positive, anyone that dies is counted as Covid because nobody is really checking. Why? Cause they get more federal funding if it's related to the pandemic.

There's been many reports about hospitals being near empty. Even here in Washington, hospitals & Dr's had requested a lift on the ban of treating other cases because they didn't have enough to keep them busy & working. Can't find the link now cause it's probably been deleted from news sources, just like some of the other states hospitals.........but I know there are other threads on this.

Found it......

It's bogus. The media hyped it up to induce panic and the shutdown was what they were really after.
I saw this coming at the get-go.

Not only the virus, but the initial empty store shelves.

If you don't believe that...…..remember back when they were first reporting toilet paper, paper towels, etc were empty, then the food shelves as well? Most members here, and others I've talked too and my own local stores.....all said their stores were fully stocked.....until they weren't.

While things are getting better, personally, from the looks of it.....the stuff that is now on the store shelves is not newly produced but from warehouse storage IMHO

Now of course, there are and soon going to be shortages, because there's nobody to work the supply chains. IF, and that's a big IF, the country can reopen and people back to work, it may turn out to just be a bump in the road.

And if not, well then...……..people are screwed.

.remember back when they were first reporting toilet paper, paper towels, etc were empty

And in other news, COVID-19 causes diarrhea.

The ACE-2 receptors that SARS CoV-2 spike proteins bind to are not exclusively present on the cell membranes of type 2 pneumocytes, they are also prevalent on the membranes of cells in the gastrointestinal tract, notably in the lower GI tract.

And people stock up on supplies when they don't want to make another trip to the store very soon.

Last edited:
.remember back when they were first reporting toilet paper, paper towels, etc were empty

The ACE-2 receptors that SARS CoV-2 spike proteins bind to are not exclusively present on the cell membranes on type 2 pneumocytes, they are also prevalent on the membranes of cells in the gastrointestinal tract, notably in the lower GI tract.

And people stock up on supplies when they don't want to make another trip to the store very soon.

That may be so....but at the time the number of cases was still very low and wouldn't have accounted for the reported shortage.

The ACE-2 receptors that SARS CoV-2 spike proteins bind to are not exclusively present on the cell membranes on type 2 pneumocytes, they are also prevalent on the membranes of cells in the gastrointestinal tract, notably in the lower GI tract.

That may be so....but at the time the number of cases was still very low and wouldn't have accounted for the reported shortage.
How could you possibly know that the number of cases was still very low? Sounds to me like you are just guessing.

How could you possibly know that the number of cases was still very low? Sounds to me like you are just guessing.

Cause I was referring back to last week of February, first week of March.....when MSM was declaring empty shelves when most people were still seeing fully stocked.
At THAT time, I don't think we even had 1,000 reported cases in the whole US

The OP is challenging the numbers. That could be true, but we need a way to document it. India is a nasty, filthy country with 1.5 BILLION people and fewer Corona cases than the United States. How can that be?

Is it that everyone who dies with flu like symptoms is said to die of the Corona virus? How about if they have the virus, but are overweight, old, have diabetes, etc. We don't do autopsies; we just say they died of the virus. Don't get me wrong. This thing is bad news, but is this being done in order to simply make the changeover to globalism easier? We are going to a totally cashless society while this pandemic is going on. It's good cover for a world wide takeover.

Regardless of the numbers, China has the virus under control in their country or they would not be sending tonnes and tonnes medical supplies to help hundreds of countries around the world. So focus on Americas disastrous handling of the virus. Trump is killing tens of thousands of Americans.
Both U.S. and South Korea got the same information from the W.H.O. Both U.S and South Korea discover their first patient of Coronavirus on the very same day. South Korea acted to instructions from the WHO and the outcome was effective. Trump and the U.S. instead downplayed virus and is now in disaster mode, 67,000 Americans dead, dead bodies piling up and buried in mass graves. Now Trump blames the W.H.O. because the W.H.O would not join him in blaming China. Trump needs to blame China or else people will see that 67,000 dead Americans could have been prevented if Trump was even slightly competent.
Now because of Trump's scapegoating to hide his incompetence, innocent Asian Americans who has never even been to China are being randomly attacked in the U.S. where a child was knifed in New York City. Americans, look at your president and shake your head in disgust.

A 'Five Eyes' Intelligence dossier was leaked to the press this morning that China attempted to cover up the lab created Wuhanvirus.
China purposely trashed, not only the present, but your future!

The OP is challenging the numbers. That could be true, but we need a way to document it. ...

You mean if someone makes a claim they should be expected to support it? Good idea.

... Do you have a point?

Do you think someone who makes a claim should support it or not? It's not a difficult question.

Do I owe you something? Do I have any obligation to you under the rules of this board? Are you following me all the time because you like the odor of my farts?

The OP is challenging the numbers. That could be true, but we need a way to document it. ...

You mean if someone makes a claim they should be expected to support it? Good idea.

... Do you have a point?

Do you think someone who makes a claim should support it or not? It's not a difficult question.

Do I owe you something? ....

It's a simple question, apparently in agreement with yours above. What is there to be defensive about?

In my country, the case numbers are "peaking" today at 62 new cases. But the two local hospitals near me show nothing unusual. Parking lots half empty, no activity at the Emergency Entrances. Either the cases are not serious or somebody is pumping up the numbers or both. We do have a very Liberal Mayor who was pissed off at Governor Deucy for keeping the state open for the most part.
Yes, you tRumplings have been trying to do that over and over, but you still haven't succeeded.

What country are you in, anyway?

... Do you have a point?

Do I owe you something? ....

It's a simple question, apparently in agreement with yours above. What is there to be defensive about?

Was I being defensive or just acknowledging that what you asked has NOTHING to do with this thread, rather just another attempt to stalk me like some faggot after a fresh piece of meat? By your avatar and board name, you see yourself as a shit eating Japanese wannabe ninja. What are you, like 11?

This is just another chapter in the coup..... We all know it.

Jo

Forum List

Back