I Call Upon All USMB Liberals To Answer This Question >>>

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't know why the 2 cops didn't just take him to the ground and cuff him they certainly had plenty of time to
Plenty of time ? All within a 1/2 second, huh ?

There are many posts within this thread that answer your question.
You think that the video captured the entire event?

I keep asking people who say what you do that the cops could have taken the woman beater who ignored the court order to stay away from her down from behind while he raced to the car if they saw video that I didn't, but all of you have said no. Did you?
Raced to the car? Can you point out the section of the video where he “raced to the car.“ Let me know the time code where he did anything but walk and I’ll check it out
He walked briskly. If the officers were trained in H2H combat they would not have had to draw their weapons. Also, why send a woman officer there? Makes no sense.
That made me laugh out loud. Thank you.
1. He didn’t walk briskly, he walked, watch the video
2. You really think cops with guns aren’t trained to apprehend and arrest subjects?! Are you serious?
3. Why not send a woman officer? Don’t be a dick

You're just word parsing and bickering now, you couldn't be more clear you have nothing
No I’m it word parsing I’m calling out the BS spin you all are trying to use to justify this shooting. THERES A VIDEO WE CAN ALL SEE WHAT HAPPENED!! Stop lying about what happened. You said he “raced to the car” that’s a straight up lie. He clearly walked

Right, there's a video. Yet you keep contradicting the video as if we didn't see it and we don't know you're lying. The cops were behind him.

Blake had a choice. The cops didn't. You can't hide from that

For the umpteenth time it's preferable to be behind someone if you want to put him on the ground. Only you think it's easier to put a guy on the ground from in front of him

For the umpteenth time, taking him down isn't the challenge. That's like 5% of it
no it's more like 95% of it
No...it’s like 5% of it and not as easy as you think. Ever been in a fight? Real tough fight?

Yeah I've been in fights. I grew up in the shit end of a city and am well acquainted with violence. I know that 2 guys can almost always take down one unarmed guy.

2 cops armed with various weapons and trained to physically subdue people should always be able to take down one unarmed guy.

You're obviously lying since you take two guys fighting a wanted felon who had walked through two taser shots so cavalierly. Anyone who had been in a real fight would have realized how risky and dangerous that is
Haha. How do you know he cavalierly walked through two tasers?! Did you get that from the same source that told you he “raced around the car” and that the cops had a “bad angle” to take him down when they were directly behind him?
You still have yet to state what you would do if you were one of the police officers. Don’t hate the player hate the game. Police officers aren’t trained to wrestle suspects. They are actually trained not to. Don’t allow facts in the way of your moral thinking...
I’ve answered it several times now. Stop trolling
You said “tackle” and then ran it back and then said they need more training. Which is it?
All of the above
So you don’t know. Fantastic. Then stop criticizing the police officers and critique the system.
I know what happened was wrong. Whether the responsibility is on the cops for mishandling per their training or not is what needs to be determined and acted upon

You can't spin your way out of that the sexual assaulter who violated his victim's restraining order that you're defending had the choice, not the cops you wanted to be killed for your leftist ideology
I don’t want any cops to be killed. Another ridiculous lie you’re telling
No but you also don’t want to give them credit for a difficult job
I’ve worked with cops for years and they have an extremely difficult job and I give them a tremendous amount of credit. They have a huge responsibility but that doesn’t mean I won’t call out people who abuse their power

So it's OK then you want to get cops killed because you're protecting a guy who beats women then ignores the restraining order because you think it helps your political beliefs. Swell guy you are
No of course not. Do you have a learning deficiency? I never said anything close to what you pretend I’m saying. I don’t want the cops to get killed and the only thing I’m defending that guy of is from getting 7 bullets in the back. He should have been arrested

And the sexual assaulter you're protecting should have obeyed the cops. It's on him.

You'd suddenly get that if it weren't for the orange many you hate so much
In what way have I protected Blake?

I've also said that he should have obeyed the police and he should have been arrested for not obeying. I don't know what Trump has to do with any of this, are you bringing him up because you don't have anything else to fling at this debate?

Blake was being arrested if he obeyed. There was a warrant out for his arrest and he violated the restraining order to stay away from his sexual assault victim.

You're protecting the sexual predator by supporting him resisting arrest and blaming the cops for his choices
I don’t support him resisting arrest nor have I ever said anything of the sort. This is you lying again. Prove me wrong and show the quote where I supported him resisting arrest

You're word parsing. Of course you're supporting him resisting arrest. You're arguing that at the point he got into his car, the cops had to let him kill a cop and drive away
That’s not what I’m arguing. That’s a lie.

You've offered nothing else other than to keep saying you're batman and would have subdued him before he got in the car. That's still your answer to well, he did get into the car, well, it's their fault they should have stopped him first because you'd have used the Wonder Woman lasso on him.

You've said nothing other than that mantra about what they do since he did get to the car
Once he gets to the car the 3 officers pull him out of the car. If they see a weapon and he threatens them with it then it is justified to fire

You mean the ones that are still alive do that. Exactly, you want dead cops.

No one would be that stupid as to think that you can pull a guy with a gun out of a car and wait to see if he has a gun before you shoot him and he won't have started shooting already.

You want dead cops. Check and mate.

But you try that. I hope your kids like their new step dad
No, last thing I want is dead cops. I have tremendous respect for the job they do.

I don’t think it’s unreasonable to say that cops should see a weapon or be mortally threatened by a perp before killing them
But that is subjective. Is a rock “mortally threatening”?
It depends on what the person is trying to do with it
????? So it’s subjective and if a cop feels threatened they may shoot. Yes or no?
That’s what’s being investigated. Every cop is going to say they felt threatened so the facts need to line up
Facts? There is subjectivity here. Obviously if you resist arrest you’re risking a lot, possibly your life. Doesn’t it make sense not to resist arrest?
Yes not resisting would make the most sense
Therefore maybe instead of vilifying our police officers and burning and looting we should just not resist and not make martyrs out of those who do? Glad you finally saw the light.
I’ve been saying that the whole time genius.... except for the part about Cops where I think they should be held accountable when they abuse their power.

I don't know why the 2 cops didn't just take him to the ground and cuff him they certainly had plenty of time to

I keep asking people who say what you do that the cops could have taken the woman beater who ignored the court order to stay away from her down from behind while he raced to the car if they saw video that I didn't, but all of you have said no. Did you?
Raced to the car? Can you point out the section of the video where he “raced to the car.“ Let me know the time code where he did anything but walk and I’ll check it out
He walked briskly. If the officers were trained in H2H combat they would not have had to draw their weapons. Also, why send a woman officer there? Makes no sense.
2. You really think cops with guns aren’t trained to apprehend and arrest subjects?! Are you serious?

You're just word parsing and bickering now, you couldn't be more clear you have nothing
No I’m it word parsing I’m calling out the BS spin you all are trying to use to justify this shooting. THERES A VIDEO WE CAN ALL SEE WHAT HAPPENED!! Stop lying about what happened. You said he “raced to the car” that’s a straight up lie. He clearly walked

Right, there's a video. Yet you keep contradicting the video as if we didn't see it and we don't know you're lying. The cops were behind him.

For the umpteenth time it's preferable to be behind someone if you want to put him on the ground. Only you think it's easier to put a guy on the ground from in front of him

For the umpteenth time, taking him down isn't the challenge. That's like 5% of it
No...it’s like 5% of it and not as easy as you think. Ever been in a fight? Real tough fight?

Yeah I've been in fights. I grew up in the shit end of a city and am well acquainted with violence. I know that 2 guys can almost always take down one unarmed guy.

2 cops armed with various weapons and trained to physically subdue people should always be able to take down one unarmed guy.

You're obviously lying since you take two guys fighting a wanted felon who had walked through two taser shots so cavalierly. Anyone who had been in a real fight would have realized how risky and dangerous that is
Haha. How do you know he cavalierly walked through two tasers?! Did you get that from the same source that told you he “raced around the car” and that the cops had a “bad angle” to take him down when they were directly behind him?
You still have yet to state what you would do if you were one of the police officers. Don’t hate the player hate the game. Police officers aren’t trained to wrestle suspects. They are actually trained not to. Don’t allow facts in the way of your moral thinking...
You said “tackle” and then ran it back and then said they need more training. Which is it?
All of the above
So you don’t know. Fantastic. Then stop criticizing the police officers and critique the system.
I know what happened was wrong. Whether the responsibility is on the cops for mishandling per their training or not is what needs to be determined and acted upon

You can't spin your way out of that the sexual assaulter who violated his victim's restraining order that you're defending had the choice, not the cops you wanted to be killed for your leftist ideology
I’ve worked with cops for years and they have an extremely difficult job and I give them a tremendous amount of credit. They have a huge responsibility but that doesn’t mean I won’t call out people who abuse their power

So it's OK then you want to get cops killed because you're protecting a guy who beats women then ignores the restraining order because you think it helps your political beliefs. Swell guy you are
No of course not. Do you have a learning deficiency? I never said anything close to what you pretend I’m saying. I don’t want the cops to get killed and the only thing I’m defending that guy of is from getting 7 bullets in the back. He should have been arrested

And the sexual assaulter you're protecting should have obeyed the cops. It's on him.

I've also said that he should have obeyed the police and he should have been arrested for not obeying. I don't know what Trump has to do with any of this, are you bringing him up because you don't have anything else to fling at this debate?

Blake was being arrested if he obeyed. There was a warrant out for his arrest and he violated the restraining order to stay away from his sexual assault victim.

You're protecting the sexual predator by supporting him resisting arrest and blaming the cops for his choices
I don’t support him resisting arrest nor have I ever said anything of the sort. This is you lying again. Prove me wrong and show the quote where I supported him resisting arrest

You're word parsing. Of course you're supporting him resisting arrest. You're arguing that at the point he got into his car, the cops had to let him kill a cop and drive away

You've offered nothing else other than to keep saying you're batman and would have subdued him before he got in the car. That's still your answer to well, he did get into the car, well, it's their fault they should have stopped him first because you'd have used the Wonder Woman lasso on him.

You've said nothing other than that mantra about what they do since he did get to the car
Once he gets to the car the 3 officers pull him out of the car. If they see a weapon and he threatens them with it then it is justified to fire

No one would be that stupid as to think that you can pull a guy with a gun out of a car and wait to see if he has a gun before you shoot him and he won't have started shooting already.

No, last thing I want is dead cops. I have tremendous respect for the job they do.

I don’t think it’s unreasonable to say that cops should see a weapon or be mortally threatened by a perp before killing them
????? So it’s subjective and if a cop feels threatened they may shoot. Yes or no?
That’s what’s being investigated. Every cop is going to say they felt threatened so the facts need to line up
Facts? There is subjectivity here. Obviously if you resist arrest you’re risking a lot, possibly your life. Doesn’t it make sense not to resist arrest?
When will we see a black dude capped with a clean criminal history?
Hopefully never. Let’s make sure that doesnt happen

All of the above

When will we see a black dude capped with a clean criminal history?
Hopefully never. Let’s make sure that doesnt happen
You need at least 2 violent priors before you're usually shot.

So a felon who puts police in danger by reaching into his car is the same as going to Appleby's. Racists really do make terrible arguments, Joe

Except no one was in danger from him reaching into his car. The cops overreacted.

View attachment 385536

As opposed to Rittenhouse, who was able to walk right past them after shooting three people.

Talk about your White Privilege.
it has been reported that there was a knife on the floorboard of the car

Blake had warrants out for his arrest and the cops mishandled the entire situation. They should have taken him down and cuffed him before he got to the door of the car

Right, Charles Bronson. But since they didn't, they deserved that death sentence. They had their chance to do what you would have done in your decades of police experience. They didn't. At that point a wanted felon, woman assaulter, restraining order violator was reaching into his car and you just keep going back to what they woulda, coulda shoulda done according to your expensive police experience and so sorry to their widow and fatherless children
Why do you keep repeating the same BULLSHIT?
3 cops has plenty of time to take him down before he even reach the hood of the SUV way before he reach the door. What part of that don’t you understand?
Your excuses of Charles Bronson is just silly. They should charged the cops with murder.
His current arrest warrant or violations doesn’t justify to shoot him at the back 7 times.

All of the above
7 shots to the back is never right

Platitude arguments are never right
Letting this dork hold a gun is also not right

27KENOSHA-SHESKEY-videoSixteenByNineJumbo1600.jpg

Why? Then you can't beat him up?
I do not know if I could beat up an 8 year old in a police uniform. Shit I might be on the ground LMFAO

I'd bet on him heavily against you
LOL the FBI already took me on and got kicked to the curb
View attachment 385671
Yo did you shoot anyone in the back 7 times yet today?
What a dumb ass comment! I am NOT surprised though because people like you do NOT have a connection to reality!
Blake evidently to multiple cops at the scene had a knife. .. why else would the cops yell this:
Remember the guy taking the video says he heard the cops yell ‘Drop the Knife’
So are you calling people that WERE actually there LIARS because YOU say so?
If you could translate this into English from retard, perhaps I might be able to understand you?

"Blake evidently to multiple cops at the scene had a knife."
OK from 1st grade reader...
See BLAKE.
See Blake running.
See cops running after Blake.
See cops yelling "drop the knife".
He never had a knife until he got back to the car so you are proved delusional. There is video to back me up as well doofus

Now go play with your xbox

NO your video does NOT show Blake without something in his hand.
So there are two events that are evidence there was something in Blake's hand:
1) The guy taking the video says he heard cops yell "drop the knife".... NOW why would they yell that not one guy but cops yelling "drop the knife"?
2) The video shows something in Blake's hand!
View attachment 385707
Dude you are schizophrenia, not even the police are saying that he had a knife prior to returning to the car, and in fact if he did he likely would have been shot earlier.

You are delusional and creating your own reality, you need to see a doctor
The only thing I know is that Cop is a poor shot for sure.
Most 10 year old super dweebs are
You complain a lot. Take a Midol.
You play with your dart gun yet today?

s-l1000.jpg
You project a lot.
Cool
You’re not. But pussies never are.
Actually you are the pussy advocating shooting people 7 times in the back because you are too pussified to deal with the situation
We don't know the whole story yet. You remember Michael Good Boy Brown, Trey Be Gone Martin, and Freddy Bouncy Gray?
The entire story is known, the cop was and is a scared fool

All of the above

I do not know if I could beat up an 8 year old in a police uniform. Shit I might be on the ground LMFAO

View attachment 385671
What a dumb ass comment! I am NOT surprised though because people like you do NOT have a connection to reality!
Blake evidently to multiple cops at the scene had a knife. .. why else would the cops yell this:
If you could translate this into English from retard, perhaps I might be able to understand you?

See BLAKE.
See Blake running.
He never had a knife until he got back to the car so you are proved delusional. There is video to back me up as well doofus

1) The guy taking the video says he heard cops yell "drop the knife".... NOW why would they yell that not one guy but cops yelling "drop the knife"?
View attachment 385707
Dude you are schizophrenia, not even the police are saying that he had a knife prior to returning to the car, and in fact if he did he likely would have been shot earlier.

s-l1000.jpg
You project a lot.
Cool
Actually you are the pussy advocating shooting people 7 times in the back because you are too pussified to deal with the situation
I did? Find that post. LOL

All of the above

View attachment 385671

See BLAKE.
See Blake running.

View attachment 385707

s-l1000.jpg
You project a lot.
Cool
We don't know the whole story yet. You remember Michael Good Boy Brown, Trey Be Gone Martin, and Freddy Bouncy Gray?
Again, what would you do if you were in that situation? You keep dodging that question.

All of the above

Therefore maybe instead of vilifying our police officers and burning and looting we should just not resist and not make martyrs out of those who do? Glad you finally saw the light.
I’ve been saying that the whole time genius.... except for the part about Cops where I think they should be held accountable when they abuse their power.
No one is disputing that.

All of the above

View attachment 385671

See BLAKE.
See Blake running.

View attachment 385707

s-l1000.jpg
You project a lot.
Cool
LOL so you figured out all of a sudden that you are stupid.

Glad to have been of service

You conflate bullshit. In terms of Rittenhouse it was chaos and the cops didn’t know what was what and he gave himself up.

He didn't give himself up. They didn't detain him to determine what was going on, even though HE HAD A GUN and there was just a shooting.

Not to mention the cops obviously didn't know Rittenhouse shot anyone. Joe just expects them to be mind readers. They were pretty occupied at the time

They had reports of shots fired, and he had a gun. Basic detective work puts 2+2 together.

Blake had a warrant out on him, resisted arrest and reached into his car. The cops thought they were in danger.

Darn straight. he was a scary black man!!!
His victim was Black. He sexually assaulted her in front of her kids. She called the police on him and he resisted arrest. Find where Rittenhouse resisted arrest? I ll wait patiently. You and your race card. Weak sauce.

You are lying. Blake sexual assault was in July 2020 and has nothing to do with his kids presence.

All of the above

View attachment 385671

See BLAKE.
See Blake running.

View attachment 385707

s-l1000.jpg
You project a lot.
Cool
Perhaps. But I like full reports first. Remember Michael Good Boy Brown? A whole God Damned city burned before we knew what really happened.

All of the above

View attachment 385671

See BLAKE.
See Blake running.

View attachment 385707

s-l1000.jpg
You project a lot.
Cool
Again, what would you do if you were in that situation? You keep dodging that question.
Again if he turned around and had a knife after backing up a step or two I would have shot his hand off and or shot him in the face. No way however that I shoot a man in the back 7 times unless he is in the act of murdering another person

All of the above

View attachment 385671

See BLAKE.
See Blake running.

View attachment 385707

s-l1000.jpg
You project a lot.
Cool
LOL so you figured out all of a sudden that you are stupid.

Glad to have been of service
Nice deflection. Pussy.

You conflate bullshit. In terms of Rittenhouse it was chaos and the cops didn’t know what was what and he gave himself up.

He didn't give himself up. They didn't detain him to determine what was going on, even though HE HAD A GUN and there was just a shooting.

Not to mention the cops obviously didn't know Rittenhouse shot anyone. Joe just expects them to be mind readers. They were pretty occupied at the time

They had reports of shots fired, and he had a gun. Basic detective work puts 2+2 together.

Blake had a warrant out on him, resisted arrest and reached into his car. The cops thought they were in danger.

Darn straight. he was a scary black man!!!
His victim was Black. He sexually assaulted her in front of her kids. She called the police on him and he resisted arrest. Find where Rittenhouse resisted arrest? I ll wait patiently. You and your race card. Weak sauce.

You are lying. Blake sexual assault was in July 2020 and has nothing to do with his kids presence.
Lying? There was an open warrant out on him and the victim called the police. They didn’t just show up randomly.

All of the above

View attachment 385671

See BLAKE.
See Blake running.

View attachment 385707

s-l1000.jpg
You project a lot.
Cool
Again if he turned around and had a knife after backing up a step or two I would have shot his hand off and or shot him in the face. No way however that I shoot a man in the back 7 times unless he is in the act of murdering another person
Nope. Police officers are trained to shoot at the torso front and or back. Sorry, you’re talking out of your ass. If you don’t want to get shot don’t resist arrest. Got it? Pussy.

All of the above

View attachment 385671

See BLAKE.
See Blake running.

View attachment 385707

s-l1000.jpg
You project a lot.
Cool
We have a convicted violent felon. Domestic and sexual abuser. Violently resisting arrest under warrant. Fights and is tazed. Runs to his car for something. This guy doesn't got a lot going for him does he.

Use logic here. And that isn't a dis.

All of the above

View attachment 385671

See BLAKE.
See Blake running.

View attachment 385707

s-l1000.jpg
You project a lot.
Cool
We have a convicted violent felon. Domestic and sexual abuser. Violently resisting arrest under warrant. Fights and is tazed. Runs to his car for something. This guy doesn't got a lot going for him does he.

Use logic here. And that isn't a dis.
The pussy has watched many a Steven Seagal film so he would have taken the dude down no problem.

All of the above

Well you are accusing me of vilifying the cops so you kind of are disputing that

All of the above

Well you are accusing me of vilifying the cops so you kind of are disputing that
Because that was the crux of your argument. That he should have done something different. I asked what and you said you didn’t know but that he is a professional. Then I educated you that cops aren’t trained to tackle and get into hand to hand combat. Don’t walk it back because you’re embarrassed. Your argument was flawed. We then agreed we need to fix the system but first and foremost resisting arrest is stupid.

All of the above

Because that was the crux of your argument. That he should have done something different. I asked what and you said you didn’t know but that he is a professional. Then I educated you that cops aren’t trained to tackle and get into hand to hand combat. Don’t walk it back because you’re embarrassed. Your argument was flawed. We then agreed we need to fix the system but first and foremost resisting arrest is stupid.
We agree on all that except for your assertion that cops aren’t trained in H2H. They are trained to arrest subjects and what to do if a perp runs or resists. The automatic answer is not empty your clip into his back at close range

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back