I called out today because it's TAKE YOUR KIDS to work day and I could not deal with it at all

fbj

Gold Member
Jul 10, 2014
I would have felt like I am working at a fucking daycare center and wanted no part of it. Now I know its the 4th Thursday of Every April so now I can put in for that day in the future. I forgot about it about because the last 3 years in April I was working from home. So this is my first April in the office since 2019

I would have felt like I am working at a fucking daycare center and wanted no part of it. Now I know its the 4th Thursday of Every April so now I can put in for that day in the future. I forgot about it about because the last 3 years in April I was working from home. So this is my first April in the office since 2019
I simply can't fathom who thought this would be a good idea.

Oh wait, it will get worse.

Eventually these emotionally crippled pansies we are raising today, will feel left out, and we will have a, "take your pet to work day."

:auiqs.jpg:

I simply can't fathom who thought this would be a good idea.
School counselors that work at inner city schools, and lower class suburban schools, (trailer trash,) where girls get pregnant at high rates?

:dunno:

Ugh... The Day of the Glazed Doughnut Face Monsters!

I worked at a convalescent home for a few years. I used to take my dog Rocky to work everyday (mostly because he wouldn't stop eating everything in the house, including the couch) and he grew up with the old folks there. Most of the time, I had him out back under the tree, but I brought him in to visit here and there. Some of the old folks really loved his visits and some thought he should die. Eventually, though still very young he got to be ginormous and I had to stop bringing him.

I worked at a convalescent home for a few years. I used to take my dog Rocky to work everyday (mostly because he wouldn't stop eating everything in the house, including the couch) and he grew up with the old folks there. Most of the time, I had him out back under the tree, but I brought him in to visit here and there. Some of the old folks really loved his visits and some thought he should die. Eventually, though still very young he got to be ginormous and I had to stop bringing him.
Well why have him at the house at all if he was eating all the food and damaging the couch?

I have taken my kids to work with me for 35 years and I currently take one to work every day. I have no problems with it.

I have taken my kids to work with me for 35 years and I currently take one to work every day. I have no problems with it.
well I dont want to talk to no one's kids so I called the fuck out

Well why have him at the house at all if he was eating all the food and damaging the couch?

He was just a puppy with things to learn. A really big puppy. Turned out to be one of the best dogs I ever had. He outweighed me by 40 pounds though- and he was scared of storms. He'd jump into my lap when it thundered and I'd disappear under 160 pounds of shivery mess.

I thought it was take your kid to work month or something, given Hunter Biden has been holed up in the Whitey House and following his pop around all over the world to avoid being served court papers...

Actually, from the report, it seems like a lot of the Biden family may be staying at the Whitey House on the taxpayer's backs.

Forum List

Back