I can only assume the Texas killer is a leftie

Here are my quotes:

"No far left drone the OP assumes that it is a "leftie" due to the far left coverage of this!

But never let a good far left narrative go to waste!"

No I showed were you were in error in representing the OP assertions.

Why can you not admit you were wrong on that?

So stop acting like a far left drone and admit you were wrong!
I asked a simple question...

What’s the point in trying to associate a madman with a whole class of people based on their political ideology. What are you trying to prove?

The OP was making a point to call the shooter a leftie, was he not? My question is completely valid, what are you not understanding?

You did not understand what the OP was saying, so you will not understand any answer to any of your questions, when you are all in wrong!

Admit you were wrong about the OP! Admit your question is pointless! Pose that question to all the gun control (repeal the second amendment) supporters.

Ask your far left religious brethren that question! As they never let a far left religious narrative go to waste, no matter how many times it is debunked.

Until you show you can understand what the OP posted, answering any question from a far left drone is pointless!
How does my question not apply to the OP?Prove that I was wrong and I’ll gladly admit it. I’m wrong all the time and have no problem admitting it when I am. But I keep seeing you trying to divert to the “left” in an extremely hypocritical way. Do you really not see that? Haha

You have just proven once again you did not understand why the OP made this thread pointing out based on the coverage from the far left media that had to be a "leftie". Which means the far left media was not paying much attention to it..

So you do not understand the OP and thus would never understand any answers to any of your questions. As they would not fit in the realm of the far left religious narratives.

In turn makes any far left religious point you were trying to make moot!
I understand the OP perfectly well you dupe. You apparently don’t understand my comment about the idiocracy of trying to associate a mentally deranged dude with a political ideology. It’s a worthless conversation that proves nothing. If you want to turn the discussion into an assault on the biased media then fine we can have that discussion but I’m speaking to a larger point that dipshits like you continually try and do. You just sound like a partisan idiot engaging in grade school arguements.

If you did, then you would not have to ask such a hyper partisan question.

The far left media is not covering it like they did not cover any bad stuff with Hilary, that is why the OP made such a statement! Once again proving your far left religious question moot!

It was an assumption based on what the far left media was doing! See how you missed that entirely far left drone?

Thus proving you did not understand the point of the OP at all and decided to interject a far left religious narrative!

But you far left drones are largely irony impaired!

If you want to get answers to questions like that you should ask your fellow far left drones and see what answers they will provide you!

I asked a simple question...

What’s the point in trying to associate a madman with a whole class of people based on their political ideology. What are you trying to prove?

The OP was making a point to call the shooter a leftie, was he not? My question is completely valid, what are you not understanding?

You did not understand what the OP was saying, so you will not understand any answer to any of your questions, when you are all in wrong!

Admit you were wrong about the OP! Admit your question is pointless! Pose that question to all the gun control (repeal the second amendment) supporters.

Ask your far left religious brethren that question! As they never let a far left religious narrative go to waste, no matter how many times it is debunked.

Until you show you can understand what the OP posted, answering any question from a far left drone is pointless!
How does my question not apply to the OP?Prove that I was wrong and I’ll gladly admit it. I’m wrong all the time and have no problem admitting it when I am. But I keep seeing you trying to divert to the “left” in an extremely hypocritical way. Do you really not see that? Haha

You have just proven once again you did not understand why the OP made this thread pointing out based on the coverage from the far left media that had to be a "leftie". Which means the far left media was not paying much attention to it..

So you do not understand the OP and thus would never understand any answers to any of your questions. As they would not fit in the realm of the far left religious narratives.

I understand the OP perfectly well you dupe. You apparently don’t understand my comment about the idiocracy of trying to associate a mentally deranged dude with a political ideology. It’s a worthless conversation that proves nothing. If you want to turn the discussion into an assault on the biased media then fine we can have that discussion but I’m speaking to a larger point that dipshits like you continually try and do. You just sound like a partisan idiot engaging in grade school arguements.

The far left media is not covering it like they did not cover any bad stuff with Hilary, that is why the OP made such a statement! Once again proving your far left religious question moot!

It was an assumption based on what the far left media was doing! See how you missed that entirely far left drone?

Thus proving you did not understand the point of the OP at all and decided to interject a far left religious narrative!

If you want to get answers to questions like that you should ask your fellow far left drones and see what answers they will provide you!
Haha, proof right there that you are an absolute idiot. My question wasn’t partisan in the least. In fact it can and should be applied to members of both parties. You’re a joke man. Take a hike and let the grown ups talk.

Haha, proof right there that you are an absolute idiot. My question wasn’t partisan in the least. In fact it can and should be applied to members of both parties. You’re a joke man. Take a hike and let the grown ups talk.

Yes far left drone, it was you. Yet proof again you did not even understand the Op and why they made the comment!

And there are no grown ups in the far left as you keep proving!

Maybe start your own thread with that question if you truly want an answer!

I believe there will be more shootings in America's future. I believe some individuals will be left and some will be right. Some will have no political affiliation and some will change their political affiliation. some will be white while others will be visible minorities. They will kill for political reasons, religious reasons, personal reasons or the fact that they've gone bat shit crazy.

Pointing fingers at the other side is tiresome and pointless. It just creates more hostility.
This is exactly right. Unfortunately trumptards like OP will always "assume its a leftie"
Most of the time it is.

Just turned on the news to catch the latest before heading to bed.

Fox News...up to the minute coverage.

CNN... Learn about the power of Islam to reshape lives in the black community. (Life With Lisa Ling)

REALLY? WTF?
You really enjoy the wall to wall overpoliticalization of these tragic events? How much can really be said when you are talking about something 24/7. It annoys the shit out of me.

No far left drone the OP assumes that it is a "leftie" due to the far left coverage of this!

But never let a good far left narrative go to waste!
That wasn't my intention. I have no idea of his motive or political leanings. I was just pointing out that something was wrong with the narrative because CNN never fails to provide 24/7 coverage. Remember the missing plane?

CNN... Learn about the power of Islam to reshape lives in the black community. (Life With Lisa Ling)

REALLY? WTF?
You really enjoy the wall to wall overpoliticalization of these tragic events? How much can really be said when you are talking about something 24/7. It annoys the shit out of me.

No far left drone the OP assumes that it is a "leftie" due to the far left coverage of this!

That wasn't my intention. I have no idea of his motive or political leanings. I was just pointing out that something was wrong with the narrative because CNN never fails to provide 24/7 coverage. Remember the missing plane?

CNN? So that gives you a license to just make shit up? Have you no honor?

Facebook has post stating he was a Antifa queer

-Geaux

Married with kids, no sexual angle at this time, also no voter regisitration.
It’s vitally important to the psyche of many on the right for such shooters to be either terrorist affiliated or leftwing. Which is why when a shooter’s motive can’t be uncovered, the right doesn’t hesitate to blame the left.

Facebook has post stating he was a Antifa queer

-Geaux

Married with kids, no sexual angle at this time, also no voter regisitration.
It’s vitally important to the psyche of many on the right for such shooters to be either terrorist affiliated or leftwing. Which is why when a shooter’s motive can’t be uncovered, the right doesn’t hesitate to blame the left.

Goes both ways, does anybody really believe Bundy cared about Republican candidates or torturing young girls and wwomen?

Yes far left drone, it was you. Yet proof again you did not even understand the Op and why they made the comment!

So tell me smart guy, why a far left drone like myself would be creating threads about Democrat hypocrisy?

You sound like a broken robot repeating the same worn out phrase, not using any thought intelligence or rational behind the garbage you spew. I’m too o that you are a complete hypocrite. Where you your posts critiquing conservatives or supporting liberal issues. Show your objective side, I dare you. I’ll say it again, you are out of your league. Beat it

Gun control vs. Terrorism (Dem hypocrisy)

REALLY? WTF?

Apologies if I took your OP out of context, there were several engagements following your OP that went down the line of finger pointing and trying to classify this nutjob as a liberal to somehow make the implication that the two have something in common. I was speaking to that ridiculous narrative

So tell me smart guy, why a far left drone like myself would be creating threads about Democrat hypocrisy?

You sound like a broken robot repeating the same worn out phrase, not using any thought intelligence or rational behind the garbage you spew. I’m too o that you are a complete hypocrite. Where you your posts critiquing conservatives or supporting liberal issues. Show your objective side, I dare you. I’ll say it again, you are out of your league. Beat it

From your own link: "like to call out hypocrisy on both sides of the aisle when I see it, usually on the Right but today I see it on the Left."

You have shown you are hyper partisan and you do a thread like this to try and show you are not far left, but after reading your posts in that thread you continue prove I am right about you!

That thread does not have anything to do with the questioned you ask in this thread..

Another far left drone fail post!

So ask your question in this thread on it's own thread other wise you are partisan hack!

And there is much more hypocrisy in the far left than an any other political group. Only a far left drone would not see it!

So sell you snake oil to one that will believe you!

REALLY? WTF?

Apologies if I took your OP out of context, there were several engagements following your OP that went down the line of finger pointing and trying to classify this nutjob as a liberal to somehow make the implication that the two have something in common. I was speaking to that ridiculous narrative

And as I showed you, you were wrong!

Silly far left drone!

I believe there will be more shootings in America's future. I believe some individuals will be left and some will be right. Some will have no political affiliation and some will change their political affiliation. some will be white while others will be visible minorities. They will kill for political reasons, religious reasons, personal reasons or the fact that they've gone bat shit crazy.

Pointing fingers at the other side is tiresome and pointless. It just creates more hostility.

There is some truth to that, however being politically correct will kill more people than any gun on the planet!
How so? I want exact examples instead of meaningless talking points.

From your own link: "like to call out hypocrisy on both sides of the aisle when I see it, usually on the Right but today I see it on the Left."

You have shown you are hyper partisan and you do a thread like this to try and show you are not far left, but after reading your posts in that thread you continue prove I am right about you!

That thread does not have anything to do with the questioned you ask in this thread..

So ask your question in this thread on it's own thread other wise you are partisan hack!

And there is much more hypocrisy in the far left than an any other political group. Only a far left drone would not see it!

Wonderful. How about you show me one of yours that sets the example of how to be fair balanced and objective. I’d love to see this. Show us that you aren’t a complete hypocrite acting exactly in the same way as you accuse others of acting

Wonderful. How about you show me one of yours that sets the example of how to be fair balanced and objective. I’d love to see this. Show us that you aren’t a complete hypocrite acting exactly in the same way as you accuse others of acting

You are not fair and balanced as you have claimed already in thread you citied!

I am against the far left, if that is not obvious to you, then nothing is..

It does appear he was radicalized by the Left/Democrats. He often expressed hatred for Christians. It wouldn't surprise me to find out he was a fervent Clinton supporter asshole.

Forum List

Back