🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

I Can See Gog and Magog From My House

With the USSR, I mean Russia, now closely allied with Iran and building nuclear plants for them, I wonder how Iran could possibly build a bomb like we did in 1945. Or even better yet, a dirty bomb as Hiroshima was habitable within a few days. Much better leaving microscopic radioactive debris spread all over cities.

Exciting to live in a time when you know what's coming next.

Russia uses Iran as base to bomb Syrian militants for first time

Not so sure about what is coming next. Things can go in almost any direction.
You need to study the Bible then.

I have. Nero's name was the inspiration behind 666, and in Greek it was 616 which is the number some of the oldest greek manuscripts use for the anti-Christ. His nickname at the time was 'The Beast'. He ordered the destruction of the Temple in Jerusalem and was the first Roman emperor to order a mass slaughter of Christians in Rome.

I have. Nero's name was the inspiration behind 666, and in Greek it was 616 which is the number some of the oldest greek manuscripts use for the anti-Christ. His nickname at the time was 'The Beast'. He ordered the destruction of the Temple in Jerusalem and was the first Roman emperor to order a mass slaughter of Christians in Rome.
Except Nero died in 68AD, the Temple was destroyed in 72AD.

Study more.

No you can't see Gog Magog from your house unless you live in the Middle East. Russia is not Gog or Magog . The bible clearly tells us who this is. Russia is not true north of Isarel Turkey is.
Watch this short video.

Maybe. Maybe not. Either way, the armies of the east are all in place ready to strike Israel now.
image.gif

the christian fundamentalist lunatics have been yelling this since their religion was invented, they are a fifth column of insanity in America

The fact that within our culture we have a subculture which is literally a fifth column of insanity that is bred from birth, through home school, Christian school, evangelical college, whatever to reject facts as a matter of faith.

And that evangelical subculture has rotted the brain of the United States of America.

We have a big slice of our population waiting for Jesus to come back, they look forward to Armageddon, good news is bad news to them.

Frank Schaeffer: The GOP's Evangelical Subculture Is A Fifth Column Of Insanity

Except Nero died in 68AD, the Temple was destroyed in 72AD.

Study more.
The Jews revolted in 66 AD, and Nero sent Vespasian to sack and destroy all of Jerusalem in that year. According to recorded oral histories, Nero had sent a calf to be sacrificed at the Temple in Jerusalem as a test ofloyalty, and enemies of the Jews desecrated the calf, so that the Jews would reject it. Thus the paranoid Nero thought he had cause.

When Nero committed suicide in 68 AD, Vespasion went back to Rome to become Emperor and Titus was left to complete the siege of Jerusalem. He ordered the Temple to be spared as he had no orders otherwise and was impressed by the beauty of Herod's Temple. But the ransacking of the city had become so uncontrolled that many soldiers went and destroyed the Temple anyway. The fire burning within the temple was so hot, that it melted the gold on its roof and the Roman soldiers dragged one foundation stone off the next, one after another trying to capture all of that gold, hence fulfilling Jesus' prophesy that not one stone would be left one upon the other.

Just to clarify, "Revelation" was written in a primitive form of Greek by someone whose native language was Aramaic and who was an anti-Roman Essene. It was a clusterfuck of a "prophecy" since all Bible "prophecies" were written retroactively and this did not have the usual modifications. The author called the Roman Emperors "beasts" for daring to besiege Jerusalem. The "first beast" was Nero. The "second beast," the "666" one, was Vespasian. Also, the final battle occurred not at Armageddon north of Jerusalem, but Masada which is south. And the author was hopeful Rome would lose, but it won, and there were no updates and edits to address that failed prophecy. Although the secret societies did their best to convert the failed jewish messiah storyline into a universal mithra character. In any case, the old and new testament is a bunch of idiotic, racist, often plagiarized mythology that has no place in the modern world.

Last edited:
Snout maybe if you did better reserch with an open mind you could debate more intellegently. Use your brain instead of calling others idiots and racist.

Or just keep thinking your created from slime and a petri dish of bacteria.

Take care ,Me.

Read it. Some parts were good for thought, some parts were a bloody good time (pun definitely intended), some parts just bored me to tears (especially who was begetting whom). Just because it ends with some writer's opium-induced dream doesn't mean that's how the world is going to come to an end.

All in all, it just wasn't as entertaining as the Greek mythologies.

Magog is not Russia. I think my video pretty much proved who God and Magog is. Or go google it.

Read it. Some parts were good for thought, some parts were a bloody good time (pun definitely intended), some parts just bored me to tears (especially who was begetting whom). Just because it ends with some writer's opium-induced dream doesn't mean that's how the world is going to come to an end.

All in all, it just wasn't as entertaining as the Greek mythologies.

Well since you don't have any answers to how we got here then looks like your just giving opinions based on nothing.

Forum List

Back