🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

I cannot believe I just watched a documentary showing the glaring hypocrisy of the Obama administration on Netflix.

iamwhatiseem

Diamond Member
Aug 19, 2010
On a hill
Extraordinary to see Netflix flat out show the collusion with the most well known corrupt bank in the world by the Obama administration, not once, twice - but four times. That bank is HSBC.
HSBC fully admitted, in writing, they knowingly and willfully did business with the Mexican Cartel, as well as terrorist groups in laundering their money openly.
The Obama administration told all investigative branches of the federal and state levels to stand down as they deferred all prosecutions in acceptance of a $1.5 billion fine instead. Not one single executive, who fully admitted guilt, were prosecuted. Not one. Nor did a single person within the organization personally pay a single fine.
A $1.5 billion fine is exactly one months worth of profit for HSBC.
In 2012, HSBC was found to have disregarded and ignored all steps they SAID they would take to curb behavior when found guilty before in 2002, and again in 2006... many were the SAME executives. And all charges were dropped by the Obama administration.
Eric Holder went on to accept a position offered to him by the very same law firm he made a deal with to protect HSBC while he was Attorney General. Let that sink in. He made a deal with the law firm to continue to protect HSBC, then he accepted a position with that company when he left office.

Last edited:
HSBC is filthy as fuck.

They loaned money to thousands of borrowers on overvalued real estate anf thrn took kick backs.

So they would loan $400k for a $200k house then take a $50k payoff.

And as a side note, the Trump administration chose to honor the Obama administration deal to officially drop all charges in 2017.
And the Trump justice department did just that. So to this day, HSBC still continues to be the most corrupt bank in the world. Openly.
My surprise and shock is Netflix did not hide the Obama administrations collusion at all. Even highlighted it.

But alas - I will be assured no Democrat's on this forum will make a post here. Can't go against the narrative of the messiah.

The Obama administration...... a low level 19 year old sells $50 worth of drugs - PRISON!!!!!!.... an organized set of individuals launder the drug cartel to the tune of $880,000,000 - nothing. They are all let go.

Netflix? That outfit got cancelled when they promoted pedophilic shit.

I do wish they'd quit begging me to come back

Netflix? That outfit got cancelled when they promoted pedophilic shit.

I do wish they'd quit begging me to come back
Exactly.... thus the shock.
What happened that they broke protocol against the narrative and produced a documentary that showed the deep state corruption within the Obama administration? One of the supreme untouchables.

As well as I didn't know this happened.
FFS - the Attorney General did a deal with a law firm to protect a bank doing business with the drug cartel... an dthen took a job at that very law firm for 7 figures when he left office!!
You can't get any more corrupt than that.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back