🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

I cannot stand idly by any longer

being attacked by Joe Biden's supporters.
nobody on the left condemned this behavior.
law enforcement did literally nothing

It all started with GW Bush. Remember how the dude was ROASTED by the left, unable to even commission an effective war to win a decisive victory? Soldiers under attack had to phone in for permission to return fire? Every method of extracting info from our enemies was blocked?

Templar, I can see your head is fairly screwed on straight. You WANT to do the RIGHT THINGS here. But you can't, because:
  1. The radical Left absolutely TRASHED, VILIFIED and INTERFERED with an Administration through its entire term.
  2. They harangued, harassed, vilified, condemned, attacked, threatened and despised anything and all even remotely connected with Trump.
  3. Biden ran a campaign like someone only going through the motions because he already KNEW he was going to win.
  4. His election and the way he won was about as statistically possible as shooting a golf ball out of a canon from a mile away and getting a hole-in-one.
  5. And everyone on the left, in the media and even many on the right are here to tell you there is nothing to see here, just move on.
  6. Now Joe is here to tell everyone we must all unite, he will represent ALL of us-- -- after telling the POTUS to SHUT UP at the 1st Debate and calling Trump supporters CHUMPS.
  7. And Joe and the Left will wax poetic about the need to UNITE and to HEAL-- -- as they collect lists of people they intend to destroy, treating Trump and his supporters as if they were domestic terrorists and wishing death to all his family.
If anyone thinks with Biden's winning that the Left intend to forgive and forget, to heal and unite, they are a fool---- people forget why they voted for Trump four years ago, and with Biden and Harris, they intend to resume like the Red Sea collapsing falling back in on Ramses. The only healing and uniting the Left intend is for you to accept Biden's winning and move on, forget any hope of living without them running your life, and that even if you WANTED to unite and heal, THEY WON'T LET YOU.

Given half the chance, they intend to CRUSH any and all who ever opposed them so that they never again face any opposition to their utter taking over of America.

I was glued to Twitter last night. Why? Not because of some cat videos or hilarious fails, no, but because of all the violence I saw in DC last night. I saw almost every video that was posted, whether of couples and parents with children or of minorities and the elderly being attacked by Joe Biden's supporters. All innocent people who came to protest a seemingly stolen election. I watched as nobody on the left condemned this behavior. I watched as law enforcement did literally nothing to stop the violence, instead, Muriel Bowser let our nation's capital become a hellhole.

So I came to one conclusion:

Trump should not cede this country over to people who stand by and allow this kind of violence to continue against innocent people with different viewpoints. If that sentiment scares you, sorry. This may amount to calling for a coup, but I know of no other peaceful way to solve America's issues (if you have any peaceful ways to bridge our seemingly hopeless divide, I'm all ears). The time for being nice and diplomatic has passed. If people like me, who believe what we believe, are going to be engaged in this kind of violent manner, then we should respond in kind. Words have failed. Actions have consequences. These are the sort of things that drive good men to do bad things.

I was an extremist ten years ago. A hard right-wing extremist. I strove to get away from the vile hatred that extremism brought, I wanted to be tolerant and understanding, yes, I have tried my damndest to remain neutral and dispassionate wherever possible. But I cannot stand idly by any longer. I cannot watch as people who hold one particular point of view are attacked and mercilessly destroyed for doing exactly that. No matter how vehemently I try to stand back and turn the other cheek, the words "fight back" and "resist" come to the surface. Those acts of violence posted on Twitter I mentioned earlier? They make my blood boil.

I don't want to be your enemy. But if you insist on treating me as one, I will be the worst enemy you can possibly imagine. I come from an era where respect is earned, not given. Don't mistake my reticence for weakness. It is for your protection. I don't care about your feelings or emotions, I have enough trouble dealing with mine. I am not incapable of exercising empathy, but I am also capable of being colder than the vacuum of space. Do not try me. Do not give me an excuse to be.

I am happy to be your friend. But I will not be disrespected or maligned. My ideas and opinions are my own. I have a right to believe what I believe. But know this: my empathy for you will stop the moment you attempt to deprive me of those things, or if you try to dehumanize me for having them. My faith in humanity at this point is gone. Gone. Don't give me another reason to justify that sentiment.

My perception has changed. I will not acknowledge Biden as our president, not because I think he stole the election, but because he will allow the same behavior we saw last night in Washington DC to spread throughout this country, while he eschews empty calls for "unity" and "healing." His condemnations of the violence will ultimately be hollow and empty.

I am not fooled. I will defy this trend. I will stand up for what I believe in.

You can do whatever you want to do in your home, in your yard ... do you think I should be able to do want I want in my home, in my yard? ... or are you going to come into my yard and destroy the "hippy" paint job on my window trim, come into my home and desecrate all my pictures of Marx I have on my walls? ... beat me up on the streets while I wear my CCCP hockey jacket? ...

You're telling me how to think, and threatening violence if I don't think that way ... and then have the nerve to call me a Commie Fascist ... [shrugs shoulders] ... sounds to me you're very insecure in your beliefs, you don't know if your right or wrong ... but instead of looking inward and examining yourself, you lash out and demand all of us agree with you, somehow justifying where you know you are wrong ...

I'm a liberal who can admit I'm wrong half the time ... can you say you're wrong half the time? ...

Has Joe Biden ever made a comment condemning the Brown Shirt tactics of Antifa, who consistently have
attacked patriots?
I haven't heard of any. And if he has, where has he backed those words up in any way at all?

Yes, he has.

He hasn't said there are "very fine people" among them, that's for sure...

That kind of snide, backhanded answer shows you are giving this kind of behavior a pass.
How? Biden has condemned the violence in no uncertain terms. I condemn the violence in no uncertain terms. Donnie Covidseed does not condemned violence from ANY of his supporters. He, in fact, encouraged it.

I was glued to Twitter last night. Why? Not because of some cat videos or hilarious fails, no, but because of all the violence I saw in DC last night. I saw almost every video that was posted, whether of couples and parents with children or of minorities and the elderly being attacked by Joe Biden's supporters. All innocent people who came to protest a seemingly stolen election. I watched as nobody on the left condemned this behavior. I watched as law enforcement did literally nothing to stop the violence, instead, Muriel Bowser let our nation's capital become a hellhole.

Trump should not cede this country over to people who stand by and allow this kind of violence to continue against innocent people with different viewpoints. If that sentiment scares you, sorry. This may amount to calling for a coup, but I know of no other peaceful way to solve America's issues (if you have any peaceful ways to bridge our seemingly hopeless divide, I'm all ears). The time for being nice and diplomatic has passed. If people like me, who believe what we believe, are going to be engaged in this kind of violent manner, then we should respond in kind. Words have failed. Actions have consequences. These are the sort of things that drive good men to do bad things.

I was an extremist ten years ago. A hard right-wing extremist. I strove to get away from the vile hatred that extremism brought, I wanted to be tolerant and understanding, yes, I have tried my damndest to remain neutral and dispassionate wherever possible. But I cannot stand idly by any longer. I cannot watch as people who hold one particular point of view are attacked and mercilessly destroyed for doing exactly that. No matter how vehemently I try to stand back and turn the other cheek, the words "fight back" and "resist" come to the surface. Those acts of violence posted on Twitter I mentioned earlier? They make my blood boil.

I don't want to be your enemy. But if you insist on treating me as one, I will be the worst enemy you can possibly imagine. I come from an era where respect is earned, not given. Don't mistake my reticence for weakness. It is for your protection. I don't care about your feelings or emotions, I have enough trouble dealing with mine. I am not incapable of exercising empathy, but I am also capable of being colder than the vacuum of space. Do not try me. Do not give me an excuse to be.

I am happy to be your friend. But I will not be disrespected or maligned. My ideas and opinions are my own. I have a right to believe what I believe. But know this: my empathy for you will stop the moment you attempt to deprive me of those things, or if you try to dehumanize me for having them. My faith in humanity at this point is gone. Gone. Don't give me another reason to justify that sentiment.

My perception has changed. I will not acknowledge Biden as our president, not because I think he stole the election, but because he will allow the same behavior we saw last night in Washington DC to spread throughout this country, while he eschews empty calls for "unity" and "healing." His condemnations of the violence will ultimately be hollow and empty.

Yep, only took your Dear Leader getting rejected at the ballot box to sent you tailspinning back into your extremist hate mode.

You are using a a handful of shitheads on the left that police will deal with just fine with to contort yourself into supporting Trump's deplorable refusal to conceed election that he clearly lost. These are not actions of a patriot, these are actions of a self-absorbed despot wannabe.

"conceed"

You're funny. And if you aren't willing to dig deep to preserve the integrity of our election system, then you are nothing but ignorant and hypocritical.

Trump's people and a horde of lawyers are DESPERATELY digging as hard they could, even going so far as offering 1 million dollars for credible election fraud claim.

You know what they've got so far? Right about NOTHING. All major lawsuits they brought got quickly dismmised as frivolous and baseless.

At what point do you say ok, I've seen enough, time to deal with reality that Trump lost fair and square.

Reality isn't something you can dictate to me.

Reality dictates itself.

And reality as I see it says that people like you are willing to cheat in order to win, to ignore claims of fraud and wrongdoing to get your guy in office.

Do you think this is a game? Of course you do. People who see the future of our country as nothing but a game to be played are nothing but the scum of the universe. For you, games have no rules. No consequences. I pray to God that you suffer for taking such an attitude.

So.... You're gonna be mean to us on USMB?

Oooh, such a scathing reposte. How will I ever survive that?

Yep, only took your Dear Leader getting rejected at the ballot box to sent you tailspinning back into your extremist hate mode.

You are using a a handful of shitheads on the left that police will deal with just fine with to contort yourself into supporting Trump's deplorable refusal to conceed election that he clearly lost. These are not actions of a patriot, these are actions of a self-absorbed despot wannabe.

"conceed"

You're funny. And if you aren't willing to dig deep to preserve the integrity of our election system, then you are nothing but ignorant and hypocritical.

Trump's people and a horde of lawyers are DESPERATELY digging as hard they could, even going so far as offering 1 million dollars for credible election fraud claim.

You know what they've got so far? Right about NOTHING. All major lawsuits they brought got quickly dismmised as frivolous and baseless.

At what point do you say ok, I've seen enough, time to deal with reality that Trump lost fair and square.

Reality isn't something you can dictate to me.

Reality dictates itself.

And reality as I see it says that people like you are willing to cheat in order to win, to ignore claims of fraud and wrongdoing to get your guy in office.

Do you think this is a game? Of course you do. People who see the future of our country as nothing but a game to be played are nothing but the scum of the universe. For you, games have no rules. No consequences. I pray to God that you suffer for taking such an attitude.
Where is your evidence of all this "cheating" ? You should get it over to Donnie Covidseed as quickly as possible. He needs it. He keeps losing in court.

i oppose trump for who he is, what he is, who he represents, and what he has done to our nation.

i will not stand idly by while trump and right wingers spit on the constitution and destroy our nation.

i will work against him and you

i will speak against him and you

i will vote against him and you

if you think that makes me your enemy then you can go fuk a flag

Then I hope we never meet in person. That is all I can say to you.
you just threatened me with violence. you are human garbage.

i oppose trump for who he is, what he is, who he represents, and what he has done to our nation.

i will not stand idly by while trump and right wingers spit on the constitution and destroy our nation.

you are a coward and i spit on you

Has Joe Biden ever made a comment condemning the Brown Shirt tactics of Antifa, who consistently have
attacked patriots?
I haven't heard of any. And if he has, where has he backed those words up in any way at all?

Yes, he has.

He hasn't said there are "very fine people" among them, that's for sure...

That kind of snide, backhanded answer shows you are giving this kind of behavior a pass.
How? Biden has condemned the violence in no uncertain terms. I condemn the violence in no uncertain terms. Donnie Covidseed does not condemned violence from ANY of his supporters. He, in fact, encouraged it.

Still giving it a pass. You condone your side's violent behavior. Don't use Trump as an excuse to act the way you do. You are not civil, you are not kind. You are everything you claim Trump and his supporters are.

You support a coup against what the current administration’s own government agencies called “the most secure in American history.”

Get fucked, coward :fu:

A handful of shitheads on the left is a stupid reason to support Trump's deplorable refusal to conceed election he clearly lost. These are not actions of a patriot, these are actions of a self-absorbed despot wannabe.
Speaking of despot wannabes the fight for the presidency is NOT over

It's over, the only thing that's left is rightwing's insane denial.

Interestingly, I have yet to see a liberal *YOU* dispute the fraud claims with anything except "denial" and angry lashing posts about how much you hate people like me. You aren't even attempting to defend your position. You aren't willing or able to say our election system is safe and secure for all Americans, free from fraud, free from tampering.

But wait, weren't Democrats like you the ones who used to fight for election integrity? What changed?

Fine. I will go on the offensive.

Afraid to let all the votes legally cast get counted? I can't blame you. Biden's campaign has cheated their asses off! And their violent bullies in Antifa are there to make sure dissenting opinions are crushed.

It smells like Germany, 1933.

You can count all you want, the outcome is that Biden won as per most basic math.

There are NO LEGAL CASES left that could come even within a thousand miles of changing election outcome.

It's over and the faster you come to terms with it the more of your sanity you will salvage. You look like weak minded fools to live in this denial.

Last edited:

Fool.

Fighting doesn't always mean with fists and guns.

A handful of shitheads on the left is a stupid reason to support Trump's deplorable refusal to conceed election he clearly lost. These are not actions of a patriot, these are actions of a self-absorbed despot wannabe.
Speaking of despot wannabes the fight for the presidency is NOT over

Interestingly, I have yet to see a liberal *YOU* dispute the fraud claims with anything except "denial" and angry lashing posts about how much you hate people like me. You aren't even attempting to defend your position. You aren't willing or able to say our election system is safe and secure for all Americans, free from fraud, free from tampering.

But wait, weren't Democrats like you the ones who used to fight for election integrity? What changed?

Fine. I will go on the offensive.

Afraid to let all the votes legally cast get counted? I can't blame you. Biden's campaign has cheated their asses off! And their violent bullies in Antifa are there to make sure dissenting opinions are crushed.

It smells like Germany, 1933.

You can count all you want, the outcome is that Biden win as per most basic math.

You apparently don't know what goes into counting votes in our election system.

I'mma take that as an unqualified "yes".

Thanks.

Fool.

Fighting doesn't always mean with fists and guns.
so you admit you are a coward?

you are a coward and i spit on you

Whatever. Keyboard warrior.

I'mma take that as an unqualified "yes".

Thanks.

You can take it however you like. But you didn't have an argument coming in, nor do you now.

Don't act like you won anything, except for my contempt.

Forum List

Back