'I can't breathe.' Canton police bodycam footage captures Frank Tyson's final words

Interesting. When the paramedics come and a person says they’re having trouble breathing. They don’t just say no you aren’t do they? They check blood oxygen and if the reading is low administer oxygen don’t they?

I can't breath is a Floyd and media thing. Worn out

They need a new slogan

I can't breath is a Floyd and media thing. Worn out

They need a new slogan

I’ll mention that to the next person I see who is suffering from insufficient oxygen. They are telling the truth the best they can. They can’t breathe. And in Floyd’s case, it was true. He wasn’t getting enough Air thanks to Chauvin. We don’t know in this case, but it doesn’t look good so far.

I’ll mention that to the next person I see who is suffering from insufficient oxygen. They are telling the truth the best they can. They can’t breathe. And in Floyd’s case, it was true. He wasn’t getting enough Air thanks to Chauvin. We don’t know in this case, but it doesn’t look good so far.

Give them a kiss. You know exactly what I'm talking about

Give them a kiss. You know exactly what I'm talking about

I really don’t. My wife went to the Hospital with that complaint. They checked her blood oxygen and started to provide oxygen to her. She was in ICU in a couple more hours.

The idiotic answer that if you can talk you are getting enough air is what is worn out. You all keep repeating it and denouncing actual Doctors who don’t agree with you.

I really don’t. My wife went to the Hospital with that complaint. They checked her blood oxygen and started to provide oxygen to her. She was in ICU in a couple more hours.

The idiotic answer that if you can talk you are getting enough air is what is worn out. You all keep repeating it and denouncing actual Doctors who don’t agree with you.

Whatever, you're avoiding the obvious. But carry on

Whatever. You can't think outside your left box

End of the day? You don't matter
No you're just a dumb ass racist POS. This man was killed by poice and that's not supposed to happen uness there is a direct threat, which doesn't seem to have been the case here. So it's time you racists stopped excusing ths dshit before it happens to one of yu.

All liberals here when in a topic they can’t win on ultimately say they have direct personal experience as a cop, firefighter, welder, vet, doctor ,Covid expert.
Things like that are called FACTS. That's what WINS debates.

No you're just a dumb ass racist POS. This man was killed by poice and that's not supposed to happen uness there is a direct threat, which doesn't seem to have been the case here. So it's time you racists stopped excusing ths dshit before it happens to one of yu.

Where did I mention race? Be specific. Save your leftist crap for other leftists and stop trying to project little one

Another black man was killed by cops in a blue city? No way!!

When will you start demanding better of your "leaders"? Ever?

Where did I mention race? Be specific. Save your leftist crap for other leftists and stop trying to project little one
Since this guy is black, you and others gave the standard racist excuse and commentary. This issomethingyu white racists do not understand. We who face your racism have learned how you speak on race without using racial terms.

Since this guy is black, you and others gave the standard racist excuse and commentary. This issomethingyu white racists do not understand. We who face your racism have learned how you speak on race without using racial terms.

I didn't even know he was black. How's that? Don't ever preach to me about racism ever again. If anyone is racist it's you. Fact Now shove off

You Libstain will kill the country if you keep mandating we allow packs of wild hyenas free run amongst our prized herd of cattle. When you find these animals, they must be killed or relocated far far from the prized producing $$$ herd.
We have allowed wild hyenas to run free amongst us for 258 years. These hyenas have generally been white men. White men commit the most acts of violence in America on an annual basis.

We have allowed wild hyenas to run free amongst us for 258 years. These hyenas have generally been white men. White men commit the most acts of violence in America on an annual basis.

Sounds racist...jus sayin

I didn't even know he was black. How's that? Don't ever preach to me about racism ever again. If anyone is racist it's you. Fact Now shove off
Of course you didn't. You're a racist white female, fact.

Forum List

Back