'I can't breathe.' Canton police bodycam footage captures Frank Tyson's final words

It's only common sense that there is always air in your throat which is used to talk but that doesn't mean there is an airflow.
Evading the point completely. Can people repeat over and over that they can’t breathe when their air supply is actually being cut off?
I doubt seriously you will Directly Answer that.

And people who are suffering from low blood oxygen complain of being unable to breathe.

The technical term is Positional Asphyxia. Being prevented by your positioning from getting sufficient air to sustain life.

It isn’t anything new.
It’s nothing new it just has nothing to do with this instance

Evading the point completely. Can people repeat over and iver that they can’t breathe when their air supply is actually being cut off?
I doubt seriously you will Directly Answer that.
I don't think the proper explanation is that his air supply was cut off, but that his lungs couldn't expand and draw air because of the pressure on him.

Yes you need air to talk, but you only need a very small amount of air to talk.

I have given references, but you and Weather only want to talk off the top of your head.
You’re not going to repeat “I can’t breathe” over and over again unless you can breathe.

no it wasnt he had an overdose . had enough drugs on him to choke a horse
Not true. Chauvin improperly employed a restraint technique. He screwed up. I know as I spent 14+ years as a deputy sheriff going through the very same training as him.

That said, Floyd’s physical condition and lifestyle contributed to his death, but it wasn’t the direct cause.

Not true. Chauvin improperly employed a restraint technique. He screwed up. I know as I spent 14+ years as a deputy sheriff going through the very same training as him.

That said, Floyd’s physical condition and lifestyle contributed to his death, but it wasn’t the direct cause.
All liberals here when in a topic they can’t win on ultimately say they have direct personal experience as a cop, firefighter, welder, vet, doctor ,Covid expert.

All liberals here when in a topic they can’t win on ultimately say they have direct personal experience as a cop, firefighter, welder, vet, doctor ,Covid expert.

You don’t believe the posters. The Cops who trained Chauvin swore they told him of the dangers in court. They said they told him the policy during training. When it was going on I posted a report by the DOJ during the 1990’s outlining the dangers of in custody deaths due to positional asphyxiation.

The Doctors at the trial testified it was Chauvin. But you still know they’re all wrong. How?

You don’t believe the posters. The Cops who trained Chauvin swore they told him of the dangers in court. They said they told him the policy during training. When it was going on I posted a report by the DOJ during the 1990’s outlining the dangers of in custody deaths due to positional asphyxiation.

The Doctors at the trial testified it was Chauvin. But you still know they’re all wrong. How?
the autopsy said so. that was over dose and clogged arteries. the whole trial was a clown fest because people were afraid of blacks burning down the city.

How many of you experts have ever had someone sit on your neck, back or chest which would restrict your breathing. How many?

the autopsy said so. that was over dose and clogged arteries. the whole trial was a clown fest because people were afraid of blacks burning down the city.

The autopsy didn’t say any such a thing. The Coroner for Chauvin didn’t say any such a thing. The propaganda sites you visit did, but not one single Coroner in the nation made that claim.

If he couldn't breathe he couldn't say he couldn't breathe. That garbage is worn out

Interesting. When the paramedics come and a person says they’re having trouble breathing. They don’t just say no you aren’t do they? They check blood oxygen and if the reading is low administer oxygen don’t they?

Forum List

Back