I can't breathe...................

Votto

Diamond Member
Oct 31, 2012

This poor woman in a hospital was accosted by a hospital security guard, pinned to the floor, all forced to make her wear a mask even though she told them she could not breath.

The family is suing but nothing will be done about it. It is Trudy land after all.

Say, what story is similar to this?

Anyone?

This poor woman in a hospital was accosted by a hospital security guard, pinned to the floor, all forced to make her wear a mask even though she told them she could not breath.

The family is suing but nothing will be done about it. It is Trudy land after all.

Anyone?

They will not be held to account.

The murderous thugs are taking over.

I'll take "Why I stay the fuck out of hospitals" for $2000, Alex.

Anyone?

If someone can talk, they can breathe ... Bubba didn't finish Middle School ...

Anyone?
If this woman was forced to do anything else that wasn’t related to your political whining you would not give a fuck.

If this woman was forced to do anything else that wasn’t related to your political whining you would not give a fuck.

Forcing someone with COPD to wear a mask that would make her COPD worse?

Police State defender gotta defend those police state thugs when they enforce the mantra of St Fauci.

Baaaaaaaaaa.

Police State defender gotta defend those police state thugs when they enforce the mantra of St Fauci.

Baaaaaaaaaa.
I’m actually not defending anyone. I’m simply pointing out that if this woman was being forced to do anything that doesn’t relate to your whiny politics, none of you would give a flying fuck. You only pretend to care about her well being so you can whine about mask wearing.

Baaaaaaaaaa.

What one does in Canada is not really pertinent to what we support here.

I’m actually not defending anyone. I’m simply pointing out that if this woman was being forced to do anything that doesn’t relate to your whiny politics, none of you would give a flying fuck. You only pretend to care about her well being so you can whine about mask wearing.

by using the comparison you are defending it, i.e. "we shouldn't care"

It's an example of the mask craziness the left displayed and continues to display over COVID.

What one does in Canada is not really pertinent to what we support here.

What one comments about on a message board doesn't need to be in the US to be commented on.

And I'm sure mask craziness similar to this happened in the US as well, just with less death.

What one comments about on a message board doesn't need to be in the US to be commented on.

No, but I can not do anything about what goes on in Canada nor is it my place to demand that they change to my views.

And I'm sure mask craziness similar to this happened in the US as well, just with less death.

It did. I did not support it.

That's horrific, there's a special place in hell for these people, no better than the Nazis carting people into the train cars...

Lol it’s notable you didn’t try to deny my point.

I did, you just are too dense or stupid to figure it out.

Of course people point out things that show the error of the ways of their opponents. What you are doing is deflecting, and poorly at that.

Anyone?
If she had been Black, the outcome would have been far different

She would have taken Floyd's place as poster child for Victim of "Security" lawlessness and brutality

If someone can talk, they can breathe ... Bubba didn't finish Middle School ...
This is improper grammar. SomeONE is singular and "they" is plural so there's that..

Also, what was your opinion on the Floyd thing (after the facts came in)? Did you say about him also that since he could talk, he could breathe?

I did, you just are too dense or stupid to figure it out.

Of course people point out things that show the error of the ways of their opponents. What you are doing is deflecting, and poorly at that.
Lol what? Uh no you definitely didn’t deny my point.

Forum List

Back