I can't vote for anyone that wants to attack science funding

ScienceRocks

Democrat all the way!
Mar 16, 2010
The Good insane United states of America
I'll never vote for anyone that is stupid enough to want to abolish our science funding. That would be like handing China the keys to world leadership in short order and we'd lose a shit ton of our economic strength.

Secondly, I can't vote for anyone that would cut infrastructure or thinks education is stupid. Sorry, but I wish to keep living within a first world society.

I'll never vote for anyone that is stupid enough to want to abolish our science funding. That would be like handing China the keys to world leadership in short order and we'd lose a shit ton of our economic strength.

Secondly, I can't vote for anyone that would cut infrastructure or thinks education is stupid. Sorry, but I wish to keep living within a first world society.

How about global warming deniers? Anybody can say they care about science.

in order to fix the debt, something has to be cut back on.
We all have different ideas of what that should be. While I agree that things like the space program, alternative energy sources ( reliable) and education should be one of the last to see cuts, there are certain things in the scientific arena that could be put on the back burner for a few years while the budget was brought under control. Im not saying to totally end these things, but rather cut their funding for a period of time until the money is once again available for their continued research.

Matthew, we already know this, your sig line :smile:

"I am a pro-government Moderate that believes in funding Infrastructure, science, and r&d investment."

There's a lot more than that though, what about the foreign policy, the meddling in other nations affairs and bombing people? Hillary pretty much would go full-on and start WWIII, she's a psychotic. What about immigration? What about Free Trade, she's like Obama and Bill, pro-offshoring YOUR peoples' jobs to Mexico, China, Taiwan and other sweatshops.

There are other issues Matthew, you need to think about them.

I have some friends who are actually :eek-52: Liberals :eek-52: and they've told me there's no way they can vote for Hillary.

Matthew, you are constantly beating this horse to death. You've already told us hundreds of times, and it's in your sig, that all you care about is funding for science, infrastructure, and education.

Do you care about abortion? Because abortion is killing off one third of each generation, so there are fewer young people working, paying taxes, to pay for your precious science, infrastructure, and education. As the population gets older, and there are more retired people to support, and fewer young people to support them, money will have to be diverted from science, infrastructure, and education to pay for pensions and social security.

Also, millions of people who would have been scientists, civil engineers, and teachers have been murdered in the womb. Do you care about that?

No, I didn't think so. You're a fraud.

Matthew, you are constantly beating this horse to death. You've already told us hundreds of times, and it's in your sig, that all you care about is funding for science, infrastructure, and education.

Do you care about abortion? Because abortion is killing off one third of each generation, so there are fewer young people working, paying taxes, to pay for your precious science, infrastructure, and education. As the population gets older, and there are more retired people to support, and fewer young people to support them, money will have to be diverted from science, infrastructure, and education to pay for pensions and social security.

Also, millions of people who would have been scientists, civil engineers, and teachers have been murdered in the womb. Do you care about that?

No, I didn't think so. You're a fraud.

In America alone, 60 MILLION babies since Roe v Wade have been killed In Utero, the most innocent of innocent, killed whilst slumbering in the womb, this is Infant Genocide.

I'm anti-abortion, with the exceptions for rape, incest and where the life of the mother is in danger, I don't support abortion as a means of contraception, that's murder.

I am pretty sure Matthew works for the government, so this is not a surprise. His mouth is watering over your money.

No one cares...

NASA is more about diversity than science nowadays anyway. Completely SJW infiltrated organization. Better leave the science to free market where the Marxist indoctrination is not running as rampant. Gov's science budget is not that impressive anyway...

I'm one that doesn't care if other countries happen to be ahead of us in certain areas. I keep hearing this from the left that the USA can't be number 1 on everything. Statistically they are right on this and it is just a statistical fact that there are a handful of areas where other countries do better than us. A good example is the video game industry. Japan wins hands down but despite this we have access to the best system in the world because we have free-trade with those countries. It really doesn't matter if other countries get ahead of us in some areas because we will always have access to whatever they make.

As for science funding, what is wrong with private donations?

Sorta like the libs who used tax dollars to study 'shrimp in a treadmill' and 'why the sex lives of homosexual Argentinian men are better than that of heterosexual American males'?

:p

Once it is discovered these jackasses use our money for such things it should be taken out of their own pay...

Yep, and some will never vote for anybody that wants to cut food stamps.
And some will never vote for anybody that wants to cut HUD.
And some that will never vote for anybody that wants to cut Planned Parenthood.
And some that will never vote for anybody that wants to cut Medicare.
And some that will never vote for anybody that wants to cut NPR funding.
And some that will never vote for anybody that wants to cut firearm sales.
And some that will never vote for anybody that wants to cut Commie Care.
And some that will never vote for anybody........

Gee, it seems to me the only way to make everybody happy is to fund every thing.

25 trillion in debt anybody???????

• Thanks
Reactions: FJO

Gee, it seems to me the only way to make everybody happy is to fund every thing.

You nailed why democracy can't work. Everyone will just vote themselves other people's money.

No such thing as "man made" global warming...
wenn2670528.jpg

It depends on what science is being funded. When there is a political premise, like global warming or climate change and all that is being funded is what supports the political premise, there should be no funding.

No such thing as "man made" global warming...
wenn2670528.jpg

Matthew would disagree with you and I personally don't care what you think.

I can't vote for anyone who doesn't cut our spending....
Everything gets cut....
Until we take in more then we spend....

Now we spend more then what we take in....
And we have a national debt that's a disgrace....
And there is no growth in the economy....

And the Libs say the Obama economy is the greatest
our country has ever known...

We are well on our way.

All these spenders out there.....

We need to spend more on....

Science
Infrastructure
Climate change
Education
food stamps
Free college
Free healthcare
Free housing
Raise wages
Raise taxes.....

Spend
Spend
Spend.....

And never a word about the national debt.
Never a word about eliminating waste,fraud,corruption in government...

He needs to get more sun. $500B interest payment annually now. He wants more of it. Clean it up, get back to us when zero.

Forum List

Back