I Can't Wait For A Movie

the_human_being

Gold Member
Sep 8, 2014
I'm off tomorrow to watch the movie 13 Days. I hear it destroys Hillary. What I'm really looking forward to is a movie about Bill Clinton. I realize I would be unable to take my grandchildren to see all the sex and abuse of women, but it really should be a box office hit.

All political films that good ole Mike Moore makes are spot on. Anything else is just propaganda.

That is the lefts story, and they are sticking to it!

I'm off tomorrow to watch the movie 13 Days. I hear it destroys Hillary. What I'm really looking forward to is a movie about Bill Clinton. I realize I would be unable to take my grandchildren to see all the sex and abuse of women, but it really should be a box office hit.
Destroys her? it doesn't even mention her...

"Simply put, “13 Hours” is a pretty dreadful movie and while watching it, I sat there trying to figure out what kind of audience might actually go for it. Those of the liberal persuasion will write it off because it presents elements that have been highly disputed or flat-out denied (such as the stand-down orders) as unquestioned fact. Conservatives may be upset that it doesn’t go far enough in tying Hillary Clinton to the events depicted—unless I missed it, she is never once mentioned specifically. As an action movie and as a historical document, it is a bombastic and wholly inauthentic mess that displays precious little interest in the men whose actions and sacrifices it purports to honor. There is a good and interesting movie out there to be made about the tragic events at Benghazi and the political aftermath but “13 Hours” is definitely not it."
13 Hours: The Secret Soldiers of Benghazi Movie Review (2016) | Roger Ebert

Forum List

Back