I challenge anyone to post proof that Trump colluded with Russia

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rosy

VIP Member
Apr 23, 2018
Exactly where I am
In fact I triple dog dare you..............................

Lie on kids..................

Triple-Dog-Dare-1024x788.jpg

Ok here it is:

The DNC Clinton Obama Funded Fusion GPS Dossier written by avowed Trump Hater and British Spy Steele and his partner Ex Russian Spy Skirpal who for his work was rewarded with he and his daughter being poisoned by a Nerve Agent.

Spy vs. Spy: Skirpal, Strozk & Steele

So you are saying that Trump colluded with the brits and the democrats to help insure that he was not elected........

If you have pills take them now, if you have no pills, find a fentanyl dealer now

Ok here it is:

The DNC Clinton Obama Funded Fusion GPS Dossier written by avowed Trump Hater and British Spy Steele and his partner Ex Russian Spy Skirpal who for his work was rewarded with he and his daughter being poisoned by a Nerve Agent.

Spy vs. Spy: Skirpal, Strozk & Steele

So you are saying that Trump colluded with the brits and the democrats to help insure that he was not elected........

If you have pills take them now, if you have no pills, find a fentanyl dealer now
Or talk to the Candy Man.

Several threads exist on Trump & Collusion. Pick one to post in. Another isn't needed.

Several threads exist on Trump & Collusion. Pick one to post in. Another isn't needed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back