I Challenge You to Prove Trump is a Racist.

So far it looks to me like no one can find anything more than hearsay, like O'Donnell from his book:

“I’ve got black accountants at Trump Castle and Trump Plaza. Black guys counting my money! I hate it. The only kind of people I want counting my money are short guys that wear yarmulkes every day… . I think the guy is lazy. And it’s probably not his fault because laziness is a trait in blacks. It really is, I believe that. It’s not anything they can control.“

So it's always taking someone else's word that he is a racist. I'm waiting for direct recordings, film footage. Anyone can say anything in a court case too, you can imagine how many people want to get a quick settlement from a billionaire.

Ah, so anything said in court "doesn't count", and anything quoted in a book "doesn't count" either. Even though Rump himself acknowledged what the author wrote was accurate.

Tell us more about this self-delusionary world. Do you have to take a pill or something?

They don't count as proof. Still hearsay. Do you know what that big word means, libtard? Not saying he isn't maybe he is, but the OP here is about finding something incontrovertible.

To balance the quest, one must also consider the opposite side, example when these black clergymen in Detroit embraced Trump. I'm they have done a lot of research and nothing has convinced them beyond a shadow of a doubt. That's the standard we are trying to meet here. He looks pretty comfortable being the only white guy in the room. I I'll still have to defer harsh judgement. Edit- I'm not even a big fan of Trump. Just truth.

So far it looks to me like no one can find anything more than hearsay, like O'Donnell from his book:

“I’ve got black accountants at Trump Castle and Trump Plaza. Black guys counting my money! I hate it. The only kind of people I want counting my money are short guys that wear yarmulkes every day… . I think the guy is lazy. And it’s probably not his fault because laziness is a trait in blacks. It really is, I believe that. It’s not anything they can control.“

So it's always taking someone else's word that he is a racist. I'm waiting for direct recordings, film footage. Anyone can say anything in a court case too, you can imagine how many people want to get a quick settlement from a billionaire.

Ah, so anything said in court "doesn't count", and anything quoted in a book "doesn't count" either. Even though Rump himself acknowledged what the author wrote was accurate.

Tell us more about this self-delusionary world. Do you have to take a pill or something?

They don't count as proof. Still hearsay. Do you know what that big word means, libtard? Not saying he isn't maybe he is, but the OP here is about finding something incontrovertible.

To balance the quest, one must also consider the opposite side, example when these black clergymen in Detroit embraced Trump. I'm they have done a lot of research and nothing has convinced them beyond a shadow of a doubt. That's the standard we are trying to meet here. He looks pretty comfortable being the only white guy in the room. I I'll still have to defer harsh judgement. Edit- I'm not even a big fan of Trump. Just truth.

Its all covered on the page Racial Views of Trump, with 222 references.
Is there enough truth there?

They don't count as proof. Still hearsay.

Yyyyyeahhh ummmmmm...... That's Rump himself speaking in the links I gave you.

Do you know what that means, retard?

Show us on The Doll where Putin touched you.

Omarosa says Trump repeatedly used the N Word

Trump says she is a fine person

see the hand?
admzbv42vp731.png

The thing is all the democrats are Europhobic racists as well as many republicans. We are talking black and brown and middle eastern genocidal racists who hate Whitey that much for inventing civilization, the arts and science and basically everything that makes life great. Although the Chinese did invent spaghetti from what I understand, which is great.
Hey tovarich! 'Whitey' was still living in European trees long after Istanbul was a thriving center of civilization and way way long after Babylon and Assyria ruled the world with laws and weights and measures and post roads and free trade and mathematics and astronomy. Stuff the hubris!
Before it was called Istanbul, it was called Constantinople, and it was populated by white Christians. The people of ancient Assyria and Babylon were white.

Trump said "i am the least racist person ever to serve as president", and i take him at his word

see the hand?
admzbv42vp731.png

The hand you have on Putin's Gold Member, Troll?

Funny thing about that cartoon. No one has done more for those three countries than Hillary Clinton and Obama Bin Lying.

Can you tell me why Clinton and Obama took bribes from Putin to approve The Uranium One Deal, resulting in America giving up control of 20% of it's strategic Uranium.

Clinton got $145 Million from Putin for the crooked Rosatom-Uranium One Deal, and Obama got $64 Million.

We were told it would never leave the US continent, and now it is being exported to Iran, who by the way, Obama Illegally and In Violation of International Treaty Law gave $150 Billion to, so Iran could by Uranium, Russian Missiles, and Expertise, anti Missile Batteries, and Export Russian Weapons to HAMAS, The PLO and other Terrorist Groups.

And if you want to talk about Terrorism in The Middle East, explain to me how Obama was allowed to give money and weapons to Al Queda in Libya, and The Muslim Brotherhood in Egypt to launch COUPS and Assassinations

No One Lies, like a LibTard lies. They go to bed dreaming of lies, and they wake up first thing in the morning telling lies, and tell them all day long. Rinse, Lather, Repeat.

Trump has been called a "racist" countless times, so one must assume there is clear evidence of this alleged "fact".

I request that anyone having clear and concise evidence of Trump's racism post it here.

Trump is not a racist. That lie is a weapon of fear used by the Left

see the hand?
admzbv42vp731.png

Funny thing about that cartoon. No one has done more for those three countries than Hillary Clinton and Obama Bin Lying.

Can you tell me why Clinton and Obama took bribes from Putin to approve The Uranium One Deal, resulting in America giving up control of 20% of it's strategic Uranium.

Clinton got $145 Million from Putin for the crooked Rosatom-Uranium One Deal, and Obama got $64 Million.

We were told it would never leave the US continent, and now it is being exported to Iran, who by the way, Obama Illegally and In Violation of International Treaty Law gave $150 Billion to, so Iran could by Uranium, Russian Missiles, and Expertise, anti Missile Batteries, and Export Russian Weapons to HAMAS, The PLO and other Terrorist Groups.

And if you want to talk about Terrorism in The Middle East, explain to me how Obama was allowed to give money and weapons to Al Queda in Libya, and The Muslim Brotherhood in Egypt to launch COUPS and Assassinations

No One Lies, like a LibTard lies. They go to bed dreaming of lies, and they wake up first thing in the morning telling lies, and tell them all day long. Rinse, Lather, Repeat.

Uranium 145 million has a false rating, and was fully investigated by FBI and no evidence of wrong doing found.

Since Trump is best buddies with dictators around the world, you cant defend Trump, so you have to b-b-but Obama, b-b-but Hillary.
wftfqe7an9a21.jpg

see the hand?
admzbv42vp731.png

Uranium 145 million has a false rating, and was fully investigated by FBI and no evidence of wrong doing found.

Since Trump is best buddies with dictators around the world, you cant defend Trump, so you have to b-b-but Obama, b-b-but Hillary.
wftfqe7an9a21.jpg

You're such a fucking liar, but so very stupid...

Trump is a mentally ill, malignant narcissist who views all people as objects. He is a racist, but the race he despises is the human race.

Trump is a mentally ill, malignant narcissist who views all people as objects. He is a racist, but the race he despises is the human race.

Actually, it's you who is mentally ill. Lowest black unemployment in history - that fills you with RAGE. Lowest Hispanic unemployment in history - that fills you with RAGE. Lowest white unemployment in 70 years - that fills you with RAGE. Even with the 600 point slide, highest stock market in history - that fills you with RAGE.

You're a sick motherfucker, you want misery and destruction. You want misery because the ONLY thing you care about is your party taking power - you don't give a FUCK about Americans. You want America to suffer, you want us put in our place.

Actually, it's you who is mentally ill. Lowest black unemployment in history - that fills you with RAGE. Lowest Hispanic unemployment in history - that fills you with RAGE. Lowest white unemployment in 70 years - that fills you with RAGE. Even with the 600 point slide, highest stock market in history - that fills you with RAGE.

You're a sick motherfucker, you want misery and destruction. You want misery because the ONLY thing you care about is your party taking power - you don't give a FUCK about Americans. You want America to suffer, you want us put in our place.
Oh my...call out the cult leader for what he is, and his buttsuckers degenerate into quivering little amorphous blobs of impotent anger, haha

Forum List

Back