I demand a recount of EVERY STATE!

Trump.Stamped

Gold Member
Mar 11, 2016
Why??? So I can sit back and watch the results come in all over again and watch Hillary lose, and listen the whiney fucking left start to cry all over again. Enjoyable!

Also put Hussaine Obama on as a third party! The retards who voted for Hussaine will probably vote for the qu33r again not knowing what the Constitution says about it.

You will see democrats going through this every time a Republican wins the presidency. Democrats just can't accept that they are no longer a national party.

I demand that each registered voter in the United States be thrown into a well to see if he or she is a witch (who voted for Trump) or an Enlightened Annointed Elite (who voted for hiLIARy). If said person floats, said person is a WITCH, who should be burned at the stake (once he or she dries off, of course). If said person drowns, he or she is Annointed, and will fly up to heaven, being now dead and all.

Recount California but kick out the illegal votes....It would be fun to watch the media again....hell I'm on board recount the whole nation so we can watch Madcow again......:badgrin:

Recount recount recount lock her up lock her up lock her up

Recount California but kick out the illegal votes....It would be fun to watch the media again....hell I'm on board recount the whole nation so we can watch Madcow again......:badgrin:

Perfect . You are against recounts , but at the same time you claim the vote wasn't legit .

i made a thread about this last week, why just those three states?? no,,,we do all 57 states, or no states.
The candidate requesting a recount pays for it....

If Trumpbots want a recount in other states or all States, they could have requested it, but would have to pay for it.

She requested States that Trump should have lost in her opinion, with anomalies like the exit polling not matching the winner and some electronic voting anomalies, that all CAN BE EXPLAINED imo, for other logical reasons than the Russians hacked their systems...

But recounts ARE PART of the election process so let Jill Stein have them or it.

As i have said before. I want a recount of the 2008 and 2012 elections, I know there was a make made in both those elections.

As i have said before. I want a recount of the 2008 and 2012 elections, I know there was a make made in both those elections.
i still think we had lots of illegal votes in both elections! 53% of Americans can't be that stupid to vote the way they did after what happened on 9/11 !!!

Forum List

Back