I demand black people stop wearing straight hair or dying their hair

SwimExpert

Gold Member
Nov 26, 2013
If white people wearing dreads is "white privilege" then black people mus relegate themselves to a willfully lower class. Though personally, I think it would just be better if we treat all people equally. Wear your hair however you want. No racial expectations required.

"Showing love for something awesome and doing so with respect to the culture is appreciation and I don't see problems with that, for the most part. I do think white people have to be mindful of their privilege, though, and think twice before hopping on the newest 'trend,' especially if it clearly borrows from disenfranchised people."

Dear white people with dreadlocks: Things to consider - CNN.com

"Cultural appropriation"- the latest in libtard terminology.

It's as if the water supply comes from the great river of stupid.

I demand that negroes stop driving cars and living in houses. That is an appropriation of European culture. They need to go back to living in mud huts and shitting in their drinking water. I demand it.

Has nothing to do with liberalism.....Liberalism is a political position, not a hair conditioner..

I demand that negroes stop driving cars and living in houses. That is an appropriation of European culture. They need to go back to living in mud huts and shitting in their drinking water. I demand it.
Europeans must go back to throwing their fecal matter on the open streets..

No fair, Zack. I was drinking my coffee and it came out my nose.

And throwing out dead into the streets for collection? Works for me. Funerals and burials are fucking expensive.

And throwing out dead into the streets for collection? Works for me. Funerals and burials are fucking expensive.
Rather......

Has nothing to do with liberalism.....Liberalism is a political position, not a hair conditioner..

So, you're saying that racially based class warfare doesn't place in politics? Great! Guess we'll never hear you say that Republicans are racists.

So, you're saying that racially based class warfare doesn't place in politics? Great! Guess we'll never hear you say that Republicans are racists.

Are you East Indian? No? Then you need to stop using shampoo. It was introduced to Europeans from India during the colonial period.

Are you East Indian? No? Then you need to stop using shampoo. It was introduced to Europeans from India during the colonial period.

Same reason black people have to stop with the dreads.

Because you're going to stop using shampoo? Please elucidate.

I don't care if they drive cars, but they should only be allowed to drive cars without horns. Those people blow their horns 20 times a day. :badgrin::badgrin::badgrin:

If white people wearing dreads is "white privilege" then black people mus relegate themselves to a willfully lower class. Though personally, I think it would just be better if we treat all people equally. Wear your hair however you want. No racial expectations required.

"Showing love for something awesome and doing so with respect to the culture is appreciation and I don't see problems with that, for the most part. I do think white people have to be mindful of their privilege, though, and think twice before hopping on the newest 'trend,' especially if it clearly borrows from disenfranchised people."

Dear white people with dreadlocks: Things to consider - CNN.com
Fair point.

But remember: PC is a one-way street only.

Always.

Period.

Because you're going to stop using shampoo? Please elucidate.

Because they both originally come from India! :D

Will you stop eating potatoes?

Blacks are trying to pull any kind of shit they can on whites these days.....Maybe the skinny little hippie will see that light before one of them shoots him for "disrespecting" them by not handing over his hash pipe. Try to remember something white people...we outnumber them 8-1. :rolleyes-41:

Will you stop eating potatoes?

Red skinned potatoes are okay, because everyone fucks over the Native Americans. It's just a fact of life on planet Earth.

Forum List

Back