I didn't want to believe it - not even to consider it. But, it seems less and less likely that the Secret Service was simply incompetent.

Seymour Flops

Diamond Member
Nov 25, 2021
I'm not saying that the SS sent this young man to try to kill Trump. But watching this and other news, leads me to believe that the SS could not be this dumb.

The simplest explanation is that the SS had assumed that this might happen if they slackened security enough, and then just let the attempt happen.

It appears that they did nothing to stop this mentally ill individual from killing Trump as long as Trump was a viable target.

It was nineteem minutes between the time that the sniper was identified at least as a suspecious individual, and that individual taking his first shot.

They let Trump take the stage when they were fully aware that a sniper had been identified. They themselves were crouch walking to protect themselves knowing Trump was a sitting duck.

I'd like to think it was sheer cowardly incompetence, but I can't imagine the USSS is really that deteriorated.

Dems, is it your contention that the Biden administration indeed let this agency become so useless, or is there more to it than that?

RT.com probably got it closer to right than others. They suggested that the SS sniper's crosshairs were on the shooter's head when the ear shot was fired.

The sniper didn't kno if the shooter was a cop or was the real thing.

They suggest that the kill shot by the sniper came too soon after the ear shot. 3 seconds?

I'm not saying that the SS sent this young man to try to kill Trump. But watching this and other news, leads me to believe that the SS could not be this dumb.

The simplest explanation is that the SS had assumed that this might happen if they slackened security enough, and then just let the attempt happen.

It appears that they did nothing to stop this mentally ill individual from killing Trump as long as Trump was a viable target.

It was nineteem minutes between the time that the sniper was identified at least as a suspecious individual, and that individual taking his first shot.

They let Trump take the stage when they were fully aware that a sniper had been identified. They themselves were crouch walking to protect themselves knowing Trump was a sitting duck.

I'd like to think it was sheer cowardly incompetence, but I can't imagine the USSS is really that deteriorated.

Dems, is it your contention that the Biden administration indeed let this agency become so useless, or is there more to it than that?

Here we go again...

They need to look at Jill Biden's event at the same time as Trump's. Has she had several events requiring SS to be pulled from Trump.

Did they pull the more experienced, and more reliable agents off the job, leaving Trump-hating incompetent cowards on the job?

I'd love to know the communication between her and her pal, Cheatle. Cheatle was head of Secret Service Operations when Obama was president and she never let him get shot.

Was she competent then, or were all the gun-loving white supremacists the left kept telling us about figments of their imagination?

There's a problem with your con theory in that the near miss couldn't be planned by the Dems.

But a theory on Trump and his party being the conspirators can be quite easily be worked up!

They need to look at Jill Biden's event at the same time as Trump's. Has she had several events requiring SS to be pulled from Trump.

Did they pull the more experienced, and more reliable agents off the job, leaving Trump-hating incompetent cowards on the job?

I'd love to know the communication between her and her pal, Cheatle. Cheatle was head of Secret Service Operations when Obama was president and she never let him get shot.

Was she competent then, or were all the gun-loving white supremacists the left kept telling us about figments of their imagination?
The assassination attempt has been a disaster for Dems. It's basically handed Trump the victory. Even if Crooks had succeeded, Trump's replacement would have won easily. There's no way Dems wanted this to happen.

RT.com probably got it closer to right than others. They suggested that the SS sniper's crosshairs were on the shooter's head when the ear shot was fired.

The sniper didn't kno if the shooter was a cop or was the real thing.

They suggest that the kill shot by the sniper came too soon after the ear shot. 3 seconds?
Somebody was in charge at the scene. That person knew fully well whether there was a young-lookign police officer in civilian clothes, with an M16 that was supposed to be there are not.

My guess is that the local police were assigned to cover those rooftops, with instructions to get permission before firing. The officer will say he asked permission and got no answer, but the lead agent on scene will claim it was never asked for.

Thus, blame is diffused, no one will be held accountable, so no one will tell the truth.

There's a problem with your con theory in that the near miss couldn't be planned by the Dems.
I don't believe they wanted a near miss.
But a theory on Trump and his party being the conspirators can be quite easily be worked up!
If the Dems couldn't plan a near miss, how could Trump?

Or are you claiming Trump wanted the assassination to be successful?

So there we go! The length of time between the ear shot and the sniper's kill shot can be a similar question on this as the one of Oswald getting off all the shots on Jack.

Somebody was in charge at the scene. That person knew fully well whether there was a young-lookign police officer in civilian clothes, with an M16 that was supposed to be there are not.
No! It's not reasonable to think that the SS sniper that got him would have known the ages or identifies of the police officers.

But it's good that you put on your thinking cap!

Maybe worth asking if the shooter wore similar clothes as police snipers?

If you're not stupid then stop acting like you are.

The conspiracy theory is that Trump's ear wasn't even hit.
And wasting a couple of bystanders' lives would be a cheap price.

The assassination attempt has been a disaster for Dems. It's basically handed Trump the victory. Even if Crooks had succeeded, Trump's replacement would have won easily. There's no way Dems wanted this to happen.
No it hasn't. Trump is going to lose.

My guess is that the local police were assigned to cover those rooftops, with instructions to get permission before firing. The officer will say he asked permission and got no answer, but the lead agent on scene will claim it was never asked for.

Thus, blame is diffused, no one will be held accountable, so no one will tell the truth.

Not much time as I am at "WORK" but .....
Uhhhhmmmmm.....with all due respect. More questions arose today. That there were SS snipers inside the 2 story building behind........with a clear view to the roof watching the kid all along.

The alleged sniper was crawling around on the roof for a half hour as people were screaming that there was a sniper on the roof. The sniper team inside the building on the second floor, had to have heard their screams and their pleas. During this time they did nothing to stop the sniper on the roof who was just forty feet away from multiple windows where they would have seen him.

The federal narrative around the Butler, PA Trump Rally shooting has been falling apart hour-by-hour since Saturday.

1721333423566.png
1721333457895.png
1721333438831.png
1721333474474.png

Has all of this be DEBUNKED by BOARDSTAIN already?

Eyewitnesses from the ground who saw the shooter on the roof at the Butler Trump rally describe seeing snipers in the second story building of the AGR Building in Butler Township, Pennsylvania.

Speaking yesterday exclusively to the Gateway Pundit, the eyewitnesses said there is a lot more to the story that is not being reported by the mainstream media.

Though they could not get a clear look at them, they describe seeing one sniper in particular with a sleeve tattoo. The building staff had been chasing off Trump supporters earlier that day, people who wanted to walk up on the property to the security fence to get a better shot of America’s President. Later, when the group tried again the security was nowhere to be found so they went onto the field.

While there, they witnessed a man crawling on the roof and for what ABC admits is at least twenty minutes, and witnesses say was at least thirty minutes, trying to warn security as to what was going on, but there were no police and no security on this entire side of the Trump rally.

But they did notice some kind of security team inside the building on the second floor.
The windows for the second story were open so that the team of snipers inside had a clear view of the Trump Rally field.
1721333634653.png

If the SS was not in those windows then maybe they should have been ON the ROOF? Or shoot the assasin.

Last edited:
No! It's not reasonable to think that the SS sniper that got him would have known the ages or identifies of the police officers.

But it's good that you put on your thinking cap!

Maybe worth asking if the shooter wore similar clothes as police snipers?

They are all Mic'd and earpeice. They had 20 min knowledge of the werid kid roaming around playing Army or whatever. They all talk to each other or should.

Forum List

Back