I Do Believe That Joe Biden Has Actually Done More Than Donald Trump

By employing them more?

Increasing their wages?
By massive inflation, massive debt, increased cost of energy, decreased family income, higher taxes, millions of Illegals, jobs going overseas, and increased regulations that stifle real economic growth. His piss poor post pandemic growth is pathetic compared to what it would have been had the Democrats not stolen the election from Trump.

By massive inflation, massive debt, increased cost of energy, decreased family income, higher taxes, millions of Illegals, jobs going overseas, and increased regulations that stifle real economic growth. His piss poor post pandemic growth is pathetic compared to what it would have been had the Democrats not stolen the election from Trump.
You have not a clue about shit.

That is crystal clear.

You have not a clue about shit.

That is crystal clear.
You stupid uneducated Moon Bats are always in denial about the damage you do to this country.

All we ever hear out of you pathetic little Moon Bat turds are denial and trying to blame the damage you do on somebody else.

You stupid uneducated Moon Bats are always in denial about the damage you do to this country.

All we ever hear out of you pathetic little Moon Bat turds are denial and trying to blame the damage you do on somebody else.
You can stop proving it.

How would I vote if I placed the well being of the country above my political affiliation?
How about selecting the candidate that can differentiate between essential and political pork (payback), what a balanced budget is, supports the constitution and freedoms it protects, energy independence, limited government, strong national security, law and order, equal justice, and respects states rights for starters.
Don’t be so lame to vote party affiliation at the expense of your country, freedom, and liberty.

How about selecting the candidate that can differentiate between essential and political pork (payback), what a balanced budget is, supports the constitution and freedoms it protects, energy independence, limited government, strong national security, law and order, equal justice, and respects states rights for starters.
Don’t be so lame to vote party affiliation at the expense of your country, freedom, and liberty.
So, vote for no one then?

Oh yeah everything that's wrong with the country happened in the last year, before that it was just perfect. And I have a bridge I will let you have cheap.

Pretty much everything, yeah.

President Trump had us on a fast trick to American Excellence, which terrified the Political Class.

Didn't we have PPE and ventilator shortages under him?

Testing kits?

Hand sanitizer?

Toilet Paper?

Etc....
Ah, Otto? Trump invoked the War Powers Act to build so many ventilators that we were giving the surplus to other needy countries around the globe. Trump did his job as President. He got us the vaccines...he got us the ventilators. It's Biden that's dropped the ball on Covid. Whether it's not having enough test kits or being woefully unprepared for new variances...Slow Joe has lived up to his nickname!

So, vote for no one then?
I can’t tell you how to vote, all I will tell you is I have a list and the candidate that checks off the most items gets my vote. As a libertarian let me assure you I do not vote strictly the libertarian ticket. All parties have their fair share of carpetbaggers and nut cases.

I can’t tell you how to vote, all I will tell you is I have a list and the candidate that checks off the most items gets my vote. As a libertarian let me assure you I do not vote strictly the libertarian ticket. All parties have their fair share of carpetbaggers and nut cases.

As a Libertarian - I always crack up at that.

It is a 2-party system - AND - no matter what a candidate thinks once they get in office they work within the party structure.
What they personally believe is irrelevant.

As a Libertarian - I always crack up at that.

It is a 2-party system - AND - no matter what a candidate thinks once they get in office they work within the party structure.
What they personally believe is irrelevant.

I have written that an intelligent voter will vote for policies they support, or against policies they eschew.....not for the face at the top of the ticket.

The Biden presidency, and your post, support that view.

It's not Biden that is the problem....it is the Democrar Party.

No candidate checks off that list. Anyone who does has no chance of getting elected.

Ah, Otto? Trump invoked the War Powers Act to build so many ventilators that we were giving the surplus to other needy countries around the globe. Trump did his job as President. He got us the vaccines...he got us the ventilators. It's Biden that's dropped the ball on Covid. Whether it's not having enough test kits or being woefully unprepared for new variances...Slow Joe has lived up to his nickname!

I have written that an intelligent voter will vote for policies they support, or against policies they eschew.....not for the face at the top of the ticket.

The Biden presidency, and your post, support that view.

It's not Biden that is the problem....it is the Democrar Party.

It always is.
No matter who is at the top (or the bottom)
Democrat policies are indeed the problem.

Forum List

Back