I Do Believe That Joe Biden Has Actually Done More Than Donald Trump

People who support disney's gay/trans bs and that support mutilating children's genitals.

Oh. Well yeah I still like a lot of the old Disney movies but I don't support all of the new crappy stuff. They have like one good movie right now which is Turning Red. I don't think I'll ever see anymore of their upcoming movies though.

Ah, Otto? Trump invoked the War Powers Act to build so many ventilators that we were giving the surplus to other needy countries around the globe. Trump did his job as President. He got us the vaccines...he got us the ventilators. It's Biden that's dropped the ball on Covid. Whether it's not having enough test kits or being woefully unprepared for new variances...Slow Joe has lived up to his nickname!
Belatedly, one thing and that was pushed by congressional action.

Lame

Ah, Otto? Trump invoked the War Powers Act to build so many ventilators that we were giving the surplus to other needy countries around the globe. Trump did his job as President. He got us the vaccines...he got us the ventilators. It's Biden that's dropped the ball on Covid. Whether it's not having enough test kits or being woefully unprepared for new variances...Slow Joe has lived up to his nickname!
The War Powers Act has NOTHING to do with ventilators.

You mean the Defense Production Act.

Add this to his accomplishments - at 11.2%, the largest annual PPI increase on record.

What does that mean?

Attendance of Disney isn't affected by anyone's butthurt, liberal or conservative. Mickey Mouse could publicly cap a random visitor on Main Street every day, and the parks would still be packed.
We'll see...won't we? I think this is going to bite Disney in the ass, Mamooth. What portion of their demographic do you think is conservative? Disney had never been "political" in the past. Now they are. That has consequences.

We'll see...won't we? I think this is going to bite Disney in the ass, Mamooth. What portion of their demographic do you think is conservative? Disney had never been "political" in the past. Now they are. That has consequences.
Stop going to the parks then and let better people enjoy the them

Just like the NFL TV rating bullshit you QOP retards think you changed.

Stop going to the parks then and let better people enjoy the them

Just like the NFL TV rating bullshit you QOP retards think you changed.
I'd have to start going in the first place, Otto! Theme parks hold no attraction to me. I'd rather go to a national park and do something in nature. My point is that Disney has started down a slippery slope. When you're in the entertainment business it doesn't make sense to alienate half of your customer base.

I'd have to start going in the first place, Otto! Theme parks hold no attraction to me. I'd rather go to a national park and do something in nature. My point is that Disney has started down a slippery slope. When you're in the entertainment business it doesn't make sense to alienate half of your customer base.
Like businesses that support the former 1-term orange president?

We'll see...won't we? I think this is going to bite Disney in the ass, Mamooth.
It's had zero effect so far. That's why your side is already giving up and moving on to new propaganda points.

LIberals have been criticizing Disney for many years over their labor practices. Zero effect. Disney is immune to anyone's outrage. The kids want to go to Disney, so people go, end of story.

Forum List

Back