I Do Believe That Joe Biden Has Actually Done More Than Donald Trump

You mean being a patriot and having common sense?

I can undersand how that triggers the America-hating crowd.

Now, how does Putin tell you to respond to that? Run and check what today's talking points are.
And there you have it. When in a debate and you find yourself in a position without a rational answer, insult your opponent.
Dam, you are good.

You mean being a patriot and having common sense?

I can undersand how that triggers the America-hating crowd.

Now, how does Putin tell you to respond to that? Run and check what today's talking points are.
Just to be clear. One who disagrees with you has no common sense?

One who disagrees with you hates America?

One who disagrees with you is getting secret, covert messages from Putin?

Is that how you see things in life?

Good for you.

To tyrants and cultist the truth is often seen as propaganda.
I have told I am a Trumpster by so many poster’s on the left but if they review my comments on Trump they would realize Trump is one man I can not stomach…

Now does this mean I will indulge into false accusations against the man?

No, and in fact I will defend him against what that poster has written until a court says it is the truth ( this comment has to do with another thread )…

The poster in question will blame everyone else for their political party failure and credit Biden for things he did not do.

The decrease of unemployment has to do with States reopening and people leaving the unemployment rolls either after returning to work or after benefits ending but it had nothing to do with Biden…

Just to be clear. One who disagrees with you has no common sense?

One who disagrees with you hates America?

One who disagrees with you is getting secret, covert messages from Putin?

Is that how you see things in life?

Good for you.
You are also a Nazis…

Isn’t Pootin killing Ukrainians because they are Nazis, so how could you be working for Pootin and Roosia?

You even screwed that up! Do you do drugs or alcohol to the point of abuse? If not, you are mentally incompetent. Seek help!

:itsok:

Poor little Troy is in desperate need of my attention today, following me around humping my leg in multiple threads

As a conservative libertarian I often wonder how is it that so many on the right and left place their political affiliation above the well being of the country, constitution, and bill of rights? In reality these last two years have been a disaster, the country has no rudder, adrift with the storm on the horizon. I thought Obama was a disaster yet this lame Charlie McCarthy puppet found a way to drop the bar even further. It’s time to wake up!

Last edited:
As a conservative libertarian I often wonder how is it that so many on the right and left place their political affiliation above the well being of the country, constitution, and bill of rights? In reality these last two years have been a disaster, the country has no rudder, adrift with the storm on the horizon. I thought Obama was a disaster yet this lame Charlie McCarthy puppet found a way to drop the bar even further. It’s time to wake up!
How would I vote if I placed the well being of the country above my political affiliation?

Poor little Troy is in desperate need of my attention today, following me around humping my leg in multiple threads

You can't even get your bastardization of my username correct! Please, stop posting under the influence. You are better than that (I hope!)

Forum List

Back