I Do Believe That Joe Biden Has Actually Done More Than Donald Trump

Biden Inflation wipes it all out..........
Higher interest rates more carrying costs for the dept that Biden ran up funneling money to his puppet masters and himself as well...shit is getting worse by the day.

So they got the much awaited $15 an hour which buys all of $7.50 now.

1) Pootin made his chace and will pay for it. BTW republic's here.
2) Yes, the former 1-term orange president negotiated the surrender and a withdrawal, he left it to another president like a pussy.
3) With a lot of economic activitycoming out of the pandemic causing corporate supply chain failure we do have some inflation.. We also have low unemployment, high GDP and wage growth.
4) We picked judges based on race for generations before Jackson.
1) yes putin made his choice when we had eesl leadership in washington
2) trump didn’t surrender m
and th eeet if your nonsense

Biden is a disaster but we have lived through other disasters, like the Jimmy Carter years.

What did he mess up?

Lowering the orange douche's unemployment number?

Increasing real wages and GDP?
Rampant inflation? Millions of illegals flooding the country? Crime in the streets? Sorry, Otto but you're backing an idiot who doesn't have a clue being managed by ideologues who don't care about the average American. Democrats are about to take a savage beating at the polls and it's well deserved!

So, are you a Russian shill, or just another boring butthurt sore-loser Trump cultist, weeping out his sore-loser bitch tears?

Do you honestly think anyone will ever take you seriously or consider your opinion valid with a response like that? Closed ended insults are not a conversation.

So, are you a Russian shill, or just another boring butthurt sore-loser Trump cultist, weeping out his sore-loser bitch tears?
High Gas Proces, High Inflation and war on it way is what you think is a great society…

Of course you think everyone that isn’t a shill like you must be Roosian or a Nazi and dare me again to show your posting history!

Lifting Democrat covid restrictions you idiot
They forget that their beloved China caused the Market to crash, economies around the world to close and people had to work from home or go on unemployment…

They think all that didn’t cause the unemployment increase and when Biden took office and California along with other states reopened it was because Biden wished it so while forgetting Biden didn’t want to reopen the country at all!

I don't think either of them have done this country any good,, and not for the same reasons...

But either way, they are both better than their Vie-Presidents...

I wish one of you TDS sufferers could actually explain what Trump did you garner such hatred! With you guys it is always, "Orange Man bad!" seems to be the only thing you can muster in response.

High Gas Proces, High Inflation and war on it way is what you think is a great society…
Reciting the propaganda again still doesn't tell me if you're a Russian shill, or just a common butthurt sore-loser. I'm guessing the latter, since they're much more common. You're clearly a Russian asset, but of the stooge type, and not of the deliberate traitor type.
Of course you think everyone that isn’t a shill like you must be Roosian or a Nazi and dare me again to show your posting history!
I understand that GOP propaganda is indistinguable from Russian propaganda. After all, they come from the same sources.

lol. If you think the world is a better place now than 18 months ago, you have issues you need to resolve.

But I am happy you are happy.

• Thanks
Reactions: DBA
lol. If you think the world is a better place now than 18 months ago, you have issues you need to resolve.
You mean being a patriot and having common sense?

I can undersand how that triggers the America-hating crowd.

Now, how does Putin tell you to respond to that? Run and check what today's talking points are.

• Funny
Reactions: DBA
Reciting the propaganda again still doesn't tell me if you're a Russian shill, or just a common butthurt sore-loser. I'm guessing the latter, since they're much more common. You're clearly a Russian asset, but of the stooge type, and not of the deliberate traitor type.

I understand that GOP propaganda is indistinguable from Russian propaganda. After all, they come from the same sources.
Says the poster that just accused Trump and Gaetz of pedophilia in another thread…

You offer no proof at all to support your comments and when shown you are a lying hack all you do is double down on your filth and stupidity!

Inflation has risen under Biden along with higher gas prices which Biden truly does not care about seeing he made it clear he wanted America to stop using oil by a certain date.

Biden did not decrease unemployment and in fact it was the reopening of States like California that decreased it along with people losing unemployment.

So try to educate yourself before writing anymore nonsense to me and notice I gave Gavin of California the lowering of unemployment, so I ain’t a Trumpster you worthless twat!

how is it propaganda to highlight the fact er have high gas prices, and inflation? you realize that’s actually happening?

Forum List

Back