I Don't Care if Trump followed the Law and Didn't Pay Taxes.

Does that affect me? No. Half the country doesn't pay taxes and their income is from the government! Do the laws have to be changed? Yes! The rich should lose their loopholes and the people who those that are on the government teat should have some skin in the game as well.

Let's talk about the important issues of this election. Security for the US; immigration laws followed; building a wall to discourage boundary runners; bringing back jobs for American citizens.

You dumbass....if nobody paid taxes, there wouldn't be any money for security for the US, or money to deport illegals or building your stupid wall. Geez, I guess Trump supporters are really that stupid.
Why is Trump being held to a different standard from other politicians? If need be, I can list the names of prominent politicians, rabble rousers, and community "leaders" who carry the stench of unpaid taxes around with them. Yet somehow Trump is the worst of the worst because he LEGALLY minimized his tax bill?
There is nothing wrong with taking tax losses for business failures. There's a lot wrong with hiding your mediocre performance in business from voters while using it as your primary qualification for office.
There is also much wrong with being appointed to an office of tremendous fiscal responsibility when you fail to pay your own taxes, which is my point. The faux interest in Trump's tax returns has far less to do with the weak cover story that they would somehow reveal his business acumen than it does with the intense desire to not only defeat him politically, but destroy him.

Does that affect me? No. Half the country doesn't pay taxes and their income is from the government! Do the laws have to be changed? Yes! The rich should lose their loopholes and the people who those that are on the government teat should have some skin in the game as well.

Let's talk about the important issues of this election. Security for the US; immigration laws followed; building a wall to discourage boundary runners; bringing back jobs for American citizens.

You dumbass....if nobody paid taxes, there wouldn't be any money for security for the US, or money to deport illegals or building your stupid wall. Geez, I guess Trump supporters are really that stupid.
Why is Trump being held to a different standard from other politicians? If need be, I can list the names of prominent politicians, rabble rousers, and community "leaders" who carry the stench of unpaid taxes around with them. Yet somehow Trump is the worst of the worst because he LEGALLY minimized his tax bill?
There is nothing wrong with taking tax losses for business failures. There's a lot wrong with hiding your mediocre performance in business from voters while using it as your primary qualification for office.
Mediocre??? He's one of the most successful in the US complements from Forbes!!!

try learning to comprehend what is written.

I just removed the spin

hardly, jr. lol... that bubble you are in is filled with methane.

You want government to pay your bills and you don't want to contribute your own charity, you want government to take it by force from someone else. But it's only because you care so much about other people. Not enough to do it yourself, but damn, you want to be sure it gets done

You want government to pay your bills
what part of 'I pay my bills' didn't you understand, jr.?
and you don't want to contribute your own charity, you want government to take it by force from someone else.
I contribute to the many charities, jr. nor do I want the government 'to take it by force'. either. lol...where DO you come up with that insanity?
But it's only because you care so much about other people.
that would be yes... henceforth the words 'I contribute to many charities'.
Not enough to do it yourself
lol.... you sure are a slow learner, jr.

Well, stupid old geezer, if you have your bills paid and you donate to your own charities, why do you need government to pay your bills and take care of charity for you?

never said I did need the gov'ment to do so. so why keep asking it, short bus?

the republicans shut the govment down. learn your history.

Say what? All you did is repeat what I just said. "Hillary spends trillions of other people's money, and if they object, she destroys them for "shutting down Washington.""

That's her money management experience. Spend trillions of other people's money, destroy anyone who wants to put a limit on her unlimited credit card.

ummmm.... all appropriations comes out of the house, jr. a republican CONtrolled house for a very long time.

You're just a tool. What a stupid argument. The Democrats want the spending and blast the Republicans when they don't get it and go to the liberal media who pounds the message. And you let the Democrats off the hook. You're stupid as shit

lol, 'cept I am not a democrat. :itsok:

Yet when Democrats under Clinton and Obama did exactly that, you call it "partisan" to point that out. Just so you know, that isn't what partisan means. Maybe you can buy a dictionary

I didn't vote for bill clinton. & I've voted for plenty of (R)s... so ya, jr. I know exactly what partisan means... I think I am posting to one of that persuasion right now.

lol....

Say what? All you did is repeat what I just said. "Hillary spends trillions of other people's money, and if they object, she destroys them for "shutting down Washington.""

That's her money management experience. Spend trillions of other people's money, destroy anyone who wants to put a limit on her unlimited credit card.

ummmm.... all appropriations comes out of the house, jr. a republican CONtrolled house for a very long time.

You're just a tool. What a stupid argument. The Democrats want the spending and blast the Republicans when they don't get it and go to the liberal media who pounds the message. And you let the Democrats off the hook. You're stupid as shit

Yet when Democrats under Clinton and Obama did exactly that, you call it "partisan" to point that out. Just so you know, that isn't what partisan means. Maybe you can buy a dictionary

I didn't vote for bill clinton. & I've voted for plenty of (R)s... so ya, jr. I know exactly what partisan means... I think I am posting to one of that persuasion right now.

lol....

Yet you consider to criticize Democrats for what they do is "partisan"

lol....

I'll criticize (D)s when imo they warrant it enough... this particular thread is about a silly poster defending her orange tribbleheaded overlord. do try to keep up.

lol....

I'll criticize (D)s when imo they warrant it enough... this particular thread is about a silly poster defending her orange tribbleheaded overlord. do try to keep up.

You made the point specifically that to criticize Democrats is "partisan." It's pretty clear what you are. Yes, the Republicans are pathetic. But the Democrats obviously push harder than they do for spending. You're projecting here

Mediocre??? He's one of the most successful in the US complements from Forbes!!!
Only if you measure Trump's success by what Trump says. However, most of us measure the success of a business by it's growth, not by what the owner claims. Using Forbes net work estimate of 1.5 billion in 1988 and 4.6 billion in 2016, that equates to a yearly annual growth rate of only 4%. By comparison an S&P 500 index fund would have produce an annual return of 11.8%. 10 year US treasury bonds purchased in 1988 would yield 8.8%

In other words, Donald could have invested his 1.5 billion in an S&P500 index fund and it would have been worth 17 billion less what he withdrew as salary

Donald Trump is certainly not a terrible businessman. He just isn't a very good one. Had he stuck with what he knew, real estate he could have been much more successful. However, his undisciplined approach to business and financial management was his Achilles heal just as it has been in his personal and political live.

A History of Donald Trump's Net Worth Publicity (1988-2011)
Annual Rate of Return Calculator

Only if you measure Trump's success by what Trump says. However, most of us measure the success of a business by it's growth, not by what the owner claims. Using Forbes net work estimate of 1.5 billion in 1988 and 4.6 billion in 2016, that equates to a yearly annual growth rate of only 4%. By comparison an S&P 500 index fund would have produce an annual return of 11.8%. 10 year US treasury bonds purchased in 1988 would yield 8.8%

In other words, Donald could have invested his 1.5 billion in an S&P500 index fund and it would have been worth 17 billion less what he withdrew as salary

Donald Trump is certainly not a terrible businessman. He just isn't a very good one. Had he stuck with what he knew, real estate he could have been much more successful. However, his undisciplined approach to business and financial management was his Achilles heal just as it has been in his personal and political live.

Hillary spends trillions of other people's money that we don't have and is going to spend trillions more without batting an eye. Obviously neither you nor she have any actual concept of money.

So who gives a shit about Trump?

absolutely. his money. but claiming bankruptcy, it's ultimately the tax payer & the people he stiffed that gets left holding the bag. & he claimed bankruptcy multiple times.

On the other hand ... Hillary spends trillions of other people's money, and if they object, she destroys them for "shutting down Washington." Because.

Sorry man, what was your point again?

the republicans shut the govment down. learn your history.

the issue is that republicans don't have someone to pound our message. Isn't that it in a nutshell all one way communication?

how many new structures has he built since 1995? curious if you've even checked. Isn't that success?

how many new structures has he built since 1995? curious if you've even checked. Isn't that success?

Whatever he's done, he doesn't send people out with guns to collect the money he spends like Hitlary does

Hillary spends trillions of other people's money that we don't have and is going to spend trillions more without batting an eye. Obviously neither you nor she have any actual concept of money.

So who gives a shit about Trump?
Come Nov 8th, voters won't give a shit about Trump. He's now in self destruct mode.

Hillary spends trillions of other people's money that we don't have and is going to spend trillions more without batting an eye.

Do you seriously think Hillary or anyone will ever spend as much money as G W Bush did on two worthless wars? It's not like conservatives all of a sudden care about conservatism.....not when they spend millions on rabbit chases that end up proving nothing....like Benghazi and e-mail servers.

Republicans can no longer hide behind the "conservative" mantra....they've blown that all to hell.

No, in business we measure success by profits.

Agreed. Without profit, one doesn't get new investors. D'OH aka, new buildings

Hillary spends trillions of other people's money that we don't have and is going to spend trillions more without batting an eye.

Do you seriously think Hillary or anyone will ever spend as much money as G W Bush did on two worthless wars? It's not like conservatives all of a sudden care about conservatism.....not when they spend millions on rabbit chases that end up proving nothing....like Benghazi and e-mail servers.

Republicans can no longer hide behind the "conservative" mantra....they've blown that all to hell.

Since I keep saying W is the same as you people and you're the same as him, you're agreeing with my view, not contradicting it. W spent on domestic like Democrats and you spend on wars like him. W, Obama/Hillary, tom-ay-to, tom-ah-to.

Oh, and you're stupid as shit that you can't remember this for all the years you've been reading me say it

Donald Trump does not build buildings these days. Haven't you been listing to him speaking out about his business. He licenses the Trump name to developers. It's a guaranteed profit, no investment, no risk, no expenses.

From the very beginning, the motive behind Trump's campaign has been to enhancing the Trump name. He has mentioned several times that his brand name is his most valuable asset and how notariety enhances it. Whether that's true after his latest debacle remains to be seen.

That is why we laugh when the less informed can't tell the difference.

Donald Trump does not build buildings these days. Haven't you been listing to him speaking out about his business. He licenses the Trump name to developers. It's a guaranteed profit, no investment, no risk, no expenses.

From the very beginning, the motive behind Trump's campaign has been to enhancing the Trump name. He has mentioned several times that his brand name is his most valuable asset and how notariety enhances it. Whether that's true after his latest debacle remains to be seen.
IOW, smart business moves.

Forum List

Back