I Don't Care if Trump followed the Law and Didn't Pay Taxes.

Donald Trump does not build buildings these days. Haven't you been listing to him speaking out about his business. He licenses the Trump name to developers. It's a guaranteed profit, no investment, no risk, no expenses.

From the very beginning, the motive behind Trump's campaign has been to enhancing the Trump name. He has mentioned several times that his brand name is his most valuable asset and how notariety enhances it. Whether that's true after his latest debacle remains to be seen.
IOW, smart business moves.

so you like being a rube turned pawn in his little game?

Yes, Hillary is in this because she cares about you. :lmao: What a dumb ass

actually, I don't have blinders on. all politicians care about themselves first.

& so do fascists. but there is a distinct difference.

here's a little job for you... please list the public service & the philanthropical history of trump's career going back to as early as you can. m'k? let's see what you come up with. :laugh2:

"Public service?" To be a politician, you have to BE A POLITICIAN!

How's that working out for you? Check out the national debt lately?

lol... apparently....just like trump....you never considered volunteerism... even his foundation is a sham. but thanx for playing...I knew you'de fail.

Donald Trump does not build buildings these days. Haven't you been listing to him speaking out about his business. He licenses the Trump name to developers. It's a guaranteed profit, no investment, no risk, no expenses.

From the very beginning, the motive behind Trump's campaign has been to enhancing the Trump name. He has mentioned several times that his brand name is his most valuable asset and how notariety enhances it. Whether that's true after his latest debacle remains to be seen.
yeah, like the Post office in between the White House and Congress, right? The one he's now discussed on two debates? you got your ears closed? WTF
Trump started this project over 4 years ago and construction began 3 years ago. Trump licensing of his brand name started some years ago but has accelerated in the last 3 years. Speculation is that if Trump is elected president, the Trump Organization will concentrate on managing current property and licensing.

he'll also try to get his business to build that freakin' wall.

And the chick crosses over to bat shit crazy!

awwww sweety... he even said he could make $$$ off of his run as POTUS. why not with his construction biz too? he also chimed in with getting the Mexicans to pay for it cheaply too.
you don't think he would try despite the conflict of interest?

gimmee a break... he thinks he could personally have Hillary put in jail. it wasn't 'sarcasm'... he was dead serious.

just

a

fascist.

Lie 1: Making up that Trump is going to build the wall himself

Lie 2: Making up that he said "he could personally have Hillary put in jail." He said he'd appoint an investigator. You just yarn lie after lie

actually, I don't have blinders on. all politicians care about themselves first

Which is why you only criticize Trump for it, you know they're all like that. There's a word for that. It'll come to me. It starts with an "h" and ends with "ypocrisy" ...

lol... right. you have no clue what I've criticized Hillary for. but nice try.

Does that affect me? No. Half the country doesn't pay taxes and their income is from the government! Do the laws have to be changed? Yes! The rich should lose their loopholes and the people who those that are on the government teat should have some skin in the game as well.

Let's talk about the important issues of this election. Security for the US; immigration laws followed; building a wall to discourage boundary runners; bringing back jobs for American citizens.

Those same loopholes help small businesses too. If you want to bring people down then go ahead and eliminate the ability to carry your losses forward. You'll destroy business even more in America. There will be even less jobs.
Real Estate by its nature is pretty risky, a lot of things can go wrong but we need people willing to invest in infrastructure. Your focusing on one rich guy at the top but what your not thinking about is these same rules help people move up from the bottom as well.

You are spot on, and the type of people who focus on Trumps taxes in this respect either have little real business experience or are just very unsophisticated.

actually, I don't have blinders on. all politicians care about themselves first.

here's a little job for you... please list the public service & the philanthropical history of trump's career going back to as early as you can. m'k? let's see what you come up with. :laugh2:

lol... apparently....just like trump....you never considered volunteerism... even his foundation is a sham. but thanx for playing...I knew you'de fail.

Actually when you say "public service" in the political realm, that typically means in political office, not volunteer work. But OK< prove he hasn't done volunteer work

yeah, like the Post office in between the White House and Congress, right? The one he's now discussed on two debates? you got your ears closed? WTF
Trump started this project over 4 years ago and construction began 3 years ago. Trump licensing of his brand name started some years ago but has accelerated in the last 3 years. Speculation is that if Trump is elected president, the Trump Organization will concentrate on managing current property and licensing.

he'll also try to get his business to build that freakin' wall.

And the chick crosses over to bat shit crazy!

awwww sweety... he even said he could make $$$ off of his run as POTUS. why not with his construction biz too? he also chimed in with getting the Mexicans to pay for it cheaply too.
you don't think he would try despite the conflict of interest?

gimmee a break... he thinks he could personally have Hillary put in jail. it wasn't 'sarcasm'... he was dead serious.

just

a

fascist.

Lie 1: Making up that Trump is going to build the wall himself

Lie 2: Making up that he said "he could personally have Hillary put in jail." He said he'd appoint an investigator. You just yarn lie after lie

oh man o' man.... I said he'd TRY. learn to read.

again... getting his AG to appoint someone.... are you kidding? what the hell would that end result be? that is IF he could even do that... which he cannot.

nice try again.

failed again. you are so desperate.

How does that even apply?

you think it is smart business to use his supporters just to further his agenda...which is not to lead this country & do right by its citizens, but to further his brand. & his supporters are doing exactly that.
The goal of a business man is to make money. If a business man can make money simply by licensing his name, it's smart business to do so. Is that not clear?

he's been doing that for years. you think it is ok to do that in the form of candidate/nominee for POTUS?

wow.

Actually when you say "public service" in the political realm, that typically means in political office, not volunteer work. But OK< prove he hasn't done volunteer work

can't find a single thing, but you are welcome to prove me wrong. you don't think that there would be press releases, to shine a great big spot light if he did... just to baske in the adoration of his 'fans'?

of course there isn't anything even close to him giving without wanting something in return.
exactly what I thought.

you think it is smart business to use his supporters just to further his agenda...which is not to lead this country & do right by its citizens, but to further his brand. & his supporters are doing exactly that.
The goal of a business man is to make money. If a business man can make money simply by licensing his name, it's smart business to do so. Is that not clear?

he's been doing that for years. you think it is ok to do that in the form of candidate/nominee for POTUS?

wow.
Be still my heart. No politician anywhere has ever traded on their fame to increase their fortune. Ever. The horror, the horror.

You do know I'm laughing at that, right?

Only if you measure Trump's success by what Trump says. However, most of us measure the success of a business by it's growth, not by what the owner claims. Using Forbes net work estimate of 1.5 billion in 1988 and 4.6 billion in 2016, that equates to a yearly annual growth rate of only 4%. By comparison an S&P 500 index fund would have produce an annual return of 11.8%. 10 year US treasury bonds purchased in 1988 would yield 8.8%

In other words, Donald could have invested his 1.5 billion in an S&P500 index fund and it would have been worth 17 billion less what he withdrew as salary

Donald Trump is certainly not a terrible businessman. He just isn't a very good one. Had he stuck with what he knew, real estate he could have been much more successful. However, his undisciplined approach to business and financial management was his Achilles heal just as it has been in his personal and political live.

A History of Donald Trump's Net Worth Publicity (1988-2011)
Annual Rate of Return Calculator
how many new structures has he built since 1995? curious if you've even checked. Isn't that success?
No, in business we measure success by profits.
Agreed. Without profit, one doesn't get new investors. D'OH aka, new buildings

that is a result of being put on an allowance with the banks he was indebted to... he still had his name & that meant some $$$ that would be funneled back to them, since drumpf was defaulting & going bankrupt.
he never went bankrupt, but nice try lying.

actually, I don't have blinders on. all politicians care about themselves first

Which is why you only criticize Trump for it, you know they're all like that. There's a word for that. It'll come to me. It starts with an "h" and ends with "ypocrisy" ...

lol... right. you have no clue what I've criticized Hillary for. but nice try.

You: "so you like being a rube turned pawn in his little game?" Show where you realize you're a rube turned pawn in Hillary's little game

can't find a single thing, but you are welcome to prove me wrong. you don't think that there would be press releases, to shine a great big spot light if he did... just to baske in the adoration of his 'fans'?

of course there isn't anything even close to him giving without wanting something in return.
exactly what I thought.

So your accusations against Trump are true unless I "prove" you wrong. Got it. Filed under don't give a shit

Does that affect me? No. Half the country doesn't pay taxes and their income is from the government! Do the laws have to be changed? Yes! The rich should lose their loopholes and the people who those that are on the government teat should have some skin in the game as well.

Let's talk about the important issues of this election. Security for the US; immigration laws followed; building a wall to discourage boundary runners; bringing back jobs for American citizens.
Let's not pretend you'd care if Trump didn't follow the law and didn't pay taxes
Trump has paid more money in taxes than you will ever pay in your life. He's paid hundreds of millions in property taxes alone.

wow.
Be still my heart. No politician anywhere has ever traded on their fame to increase their fortune. Ever. The horror, the horror.

You do know I'm laughing at that, right?

actually i know that as well as you.... but this is so much different & you, my dear are the exact kind of rube drumpf is counting on; hence the quote in my siggy. see how this has gone full circle?

not only would you still vote for him even if he walked down 5th ave. & shot someone... you would buy the gun (after all tribbles loves to use OPM) then hand it over to him & say shoot. lol.............

exactly what I thought.

So your accusations against Trump are true unless I "prove" you wrong. Got it. Filed under don't give a shit

i know you don't because not giving a shit about facts is THE classic definition of a poorly educated rube that the (R) yam. 'loves'.
CONgrats!!! :clap2:

exactly what I thought.

i know you don't because not giving a shit about facts is THE classic definition of a poorly educated rube that the (R) yam. 'loves'.

Strawman, not what I said, douche bag

how many new structures has he built since 1995? curious if you've even checked. Isn't that success?

that is a result of being put on an allowance with the banks he was indebted to... he still had his name & that meant some $$$ that would be funneled back to them, since drumpf was defaulting & going bankrupt.

he's never denied it either, so you got nuthin,' dummy. as far as that little allowance thingy? ya, it happened to the self proclaimed 'king of debt'...

Quick: Who'd Have Trouble Living on $450,000 a Month?
By KURT EICHENWALD
Published: June 26, 1990

Donald J. Trump, who has lectured America about architecture, foreign policy and, most of all, how to do deals, may be about to learn a lesson of his own: how to live in Manhattan on $450,000 a month.

That scarcely onerous restriction is being imposed by Mr. Trump's bankers, who have insisted that the man who has made conspicuous consumption a personal trademark must curb his spending a bit.
[...]

exactly what I thought.

i gladly went to the interwebs & google, binged & even used the antiquated yahoo machines to see if what you tried to imply that trump may have done ANY kind of 'public service' was for naught ( which i knew already) but was willing to be corrected IF i was wrong ( i was not) & there was nothin'. so your erroneous pablum as a defense fell......well.....short.

exactly what I thought.

i gladly went to the interwebs & google, binged & even used the antiquated yahoo machines to see if what you tried to imply that trump may have done ANY kind of 'public service' was for naught ( which i knew already) but was willing to be corrected IF i was wrong ( i was not) & there was nothin'. so your erroneous pablum as a defense fell......well.....short.

Strawman, that's not what I said

he's never denied it either, so you got nuthin,' dummy. as far as that little allowance thingy? ya, it happened to the self proclaimed 'king of debt'...

By KURT EICHENWALD
Published: June 26, 1990

Donald J. Trump, who has lectured America about architecture, foreign policy and, most of all, how to do deals, may be about to learn a lesson of his own: how to live in Manhattan on $450,000 a month.

That scarcely onerous restriction is being imposed by Mr. Trump's bankers, who have insisted that the man who has made conspicuous consumption a personal trademark must curb his spending a bit.
[...]

just cause he didn't doesn't mean it was bankruptcy, it wasn't. already mentioned in the thread. There is only one chapter filing that is bankrupt, 7. he didn't file for that.

Forum List

Back