I Don't Care if Trump followed the Law and Didn't Pay Taxes.

we have no idea how many times he's been audited. he's never shown proof that he's under audit at all.

anyone who isn't a trumpster would know that.

we know he's used his foundation to essentially launder money

and we know he bribed prosecutors to stop investigating him

and we know that he paid personal debt from a charitable foundation.

anything else we can educate you about?
Using the Clinton standard, until Trump's been not only indicted but found guilty in a court of law, he hasn't done anything wrong.
no, they get to invoke the 'we're democrat' rule and only they get to make accusations. just ask them.

that's funny coming from wackadoodle's who have claimed variously that Hillary Clinton should go to jail and has parkinsons disease.

this is why the only demographic that Donald wins is uneducated angry white males.
well I have proof, there are four dead americans from benghazi and she has 33k deleted emails covering that up. I need no more. Now please let's see your evidence on trump.

and there were 50 dead americans from 13 benhazis when bush was president

but nice deflection. :cuckoo:
bush isn't running. how does that fit here?:blahblah:

why do you think what donald has done either with his taxes or with his foundation is legal?
How many times has be been audited?

If he was dong all this illegal shit he most likely would have been caught by now

we have no idea how many times he's been audited. he's never shown proof that he's under audit at all.

Using the Clinton standard, until Trump's been not only indicted but found guilty in a court of law, he hasn't done anything wrong.
no, they get to invoke the 'we're democrat' rule and only they get to make accusations. just ask them.

that's funny coming from wackadoodle's who have claimed variously that Hillary Clinton should go to jail and has parkinsons disease.

this is why the only demographic that Donald wins is uneducated angry white males.

Perhaps uneducated but their own Party has not called them stupid and easily manipulated as has your Party dubbed you.

well I have proof, there are four dead americans from benghazi and she has 33k deleted emails covering that up. I need no more. Now please let's see your evidence on trump.

and there were 50 dead americans from 13 benhazis when bush was president

but nice deflection. :cuckoo:

Gee. I wonder haw many died under Abraham Lincoln's Administration?

Does that affect me? No. Half the country doesn't pay taxes and their income is from the government! Do the laws have to be changed? Yes! The rich should lose their loopholes and the people who those that are on the government teat should have some skin in the game as well.

Let's talk about the important issues of this election. Security for the US; immigration laws followed; building a wall to discourage boundary runners; bringing back jobs for American citizens.
I wouldn't particularly care either, except Trump's website's tax cut plan is a supply side tax cut giving the most benefit to the one percent. So any argument that in substance he's any different from "the establishment" on taxes is hogwash.

So none of his money has to go to Israel, the vets, the wars, the veteran hospitals, no social programs except for him and his family, BS. I'm glad this came out and its time those loop holes are closed. They get rich off the back of others, give nothing back, NO WAY. Those non patriotic hoarders , munchers and loafers can start paying taxes, and the loopholes need to be closed.
Of course he is only showing that loss on paper, while he is living like a royal King who looks down on everyone. He is exactly what is wrong with America.

Well actually, nearly 50% of the citizens pay absolutely zero federal income taxes yet many receive thousands of dollars in tax refunds from other taxpayers. These use the federal highways, have their mail delivered by the postal service, have a military to protect them, and access to a whole slew of other federal benefits and programs. All Hillary and the Democrats preach election after election is how the wealthy need to pay their fair share. The simple truth is that the top 5% of the taxpayers are already paying 60% of the entire tax bill. The top 5% are the ones that could use just a little bit of help from the 50% who contribute nothoing at all.

why do you think what donald has done either with his taxes or with his foundation is legal?

If he was dong all this illegal shit he most likely would have been caught by now

he has with his foundation. he paid TWO AGs ( from FLA & Texas) to make his trump university fraud cases go bye-bye... & wifey - poo #3 paid money from the foundation for aportrait of the orange one AND they got a cease & desist order concerning the operation of his foundation from the great state of New York because they were operating without the required tax exemption code.

now... as for any other crap, that is yet to be determined. nothing may be 'illegal' but there might be business dealings with more than russia, or he has outstanding loans from them, or china or who knows because we can't get a looksey.

No one brought charges he was never arrested, put on trial or found guilty of any crimes

He has been audited dozens of times it seems and no charges have ever been brought against him

Until there are charges filed and he is found guilty he is not guilty that's the way it works

So none of his money has to go to Israel, the vets, the wars, the veteran hospitals, no social programs except for him and his family, BS. I'm glad this came out and its time those loop holes are closed. They get rich off the back of others, give nothing back, NO WAY. Those non patriotic hoarders , munchers and loafers can start paying taxes, and the loopholes need to be closed.
Of course he is only showing that loss on paper, while he is living like a royal King who looks down on everyone. He is exactly what is wrong with America.

Well actually, nearly 50% of the citizens pay absolutely zero federal income taxes yet many receive thousands of dollars in tax refunds from other taxpayers. These use the federal highways, have their mail delivered by the postal service, have a military to protect them, and access to a whole slew of other federal benefits and programs. All Hillary and the Democrats preach election after election is how the wealthy need to pay their fair share. The simple truth is that the top 5% of the taxpayers are already paying 60% of the entire tax bill. The top 5% are the ones that could use just a little bit of help from the 50% who contribute nothoing at all.

So can you prove he is not under audit right now?

No you can't

If he bribed anyone he would have been arrested if the prosecutors didn't report him then they should be arrested as well

Has he ever been charged with money laundering

no he hasn't so let's see your evidence that allows you to say you know he is

None of that is any more egregious than the bribes Shillary accepted that were thinly veiled as "donations" to her charity or the millions of dollars in "speaking fees" to the banking industry

Like I said you 2 dimensional morons ignore the very things in your candidate that you excoriate others for

and I don't know how many times I have to tell you before it sinks into that thick skull of yours that I never had any intention of voting for Trump and I still don't

so tell me how are you doing backing up your claims that I am anti gay and anti abortion?

Last edited:
Donald Trump does not build buildings these days. Haven't you been listing to him speaking out about his business. He licenses the Trump name to developers. It's a guaranteed profit, no investment, no risk, no expenses.

From the very beginning, the motive behind Trump's campaign has been to enhancing the Trump name. He has mentioned several times that his brand name is his most valuable asset and how notariety enhances it. Whether that's true after his latest debacle remains to be seen.

that is a result of being put on an allowance with the banks he was indebted to... he still had his name & that meant some $$$ that would be funneled back to them, since drumpf was defaulting & going bankrupt.
he never went bankrupt, but nice try lying.

he's never denied it either, so you got nuthin,' dummy. as far as that little allowance thingy? ya, it happened to the self proclaimed 'king of debt'...

Quick: Who'd Have Trouble Living on $450,000 a Month?
By KURT EICHENWALD
Published: June 26, 1990

Donald J. Trump, who has lectured America about architecture, foreign policy and, most of all, how to do deals, may be about to learn a lesson of his own: how to live in Manhattan on $450,000 a month.

That scarcely onerous restriction is being imposed by Mr. Trump's bankers, who have insisted that the man who has made conspicuous consumption a personal trademark must curb his spending a bit.
[...]

Obabble and Moochelle are going to go through a terrible lifestyle withdrawal process once they leave the White House. Their family costs taxpayers over $4M per day.

uh-huh. strawman much?

Lack of perspective much? You're panties are in a twist regarding how Trump spent his own money...but you give professional politicians a pass for living a much grander lifestyle on the Public's dime.

he's been doing that for years. you think it is ok to do that in the form of candidate/nominee for POTUS?

wow.
Be still my heart. No politician anywhere has ever traded on their fame to increase their fortune. Ever. The horror, the horror.

You do know I'm laughing at that, right?

actually i know that as well as you.... but this is so much different & you, my dear are the exact kind of rube drumpf is counting on; hence the quote in my siggy. see how this has gone full circle?

not only would you still vote for him even if he walked down 5th ave. & shot someone... you would buy the gun (after all tribbles loves to use OPM) then hand it over to him & say shoot. lol.............
Oh, yes, it's so much worse when Trump does it. Tell you what, show me where I said I'm voting for Trump.

you might as well, sweety. you're practically grabbing your ankles for him as it is.
You do understand that there are other candidates running, right?

yep...sure do. however with all the glory you have bestowed on trump...how could i possibly think you were for alepo boy or the uber liberal.

9d5.png

that is a result of being put on an allowance with the banks he was indebted to... he still had his name & that meant some $$$ that would be funneled back to them, since drumpf was defaulting & going bankrupt.

he's never denied it either, so you got nuthin,' dummy. as far as that little allowance thingy? ya, it happened to the self proclaimed 'king of debt'...

By KURT EICHENWALD

Donald J. Trump, who has lectured America about architecture, foreign policy and, most of all, how to do deals, may be about to learn a lesson of his own: how to live in Manhattan on $450,000 a month.

That scarcely onerous restriction is being imposed by Mr. Trump's bankers, who have insisted that the man who has made conspicuous consumption a personal trademark must curb his spending a bit.
[...]

Obabble and Moochelle are going to go through a terrible lifestyle withdrawal process once they leave the White House. Their family costs taxpayers over $4M per day.

uh-huh. strawman much?

Lack of perspective much? You're panties are in a twist regarding how Trump spent his own money...but you give professional politicians a pass for living a much grander lifestyle on the Public's dime.

siilly you... where did you ever get that idea? straight from your ass, that' where.

A) it was NOT his money that he spent when he owed $millions to the people that loaned hi that money. that was the whole reason why he had to be reigned in & put on an allowance like the 'king of debt' that he is.

B) when one defaults on loans-like the orangatan- & his tender white belly was exposed thru several bankruptcies, paying pennies on the dollar... ultimately screws the taxpayers...

C) tribbles' university playbook even described & encouraged the faculty to set the stage for using 'OPM'....

D). lol.

he has with his foundation. he paid TWO AGs ( from FLA & Texas) to make his trump university fraud cases go bye-bye... & wifey - poo #3 paid money from the foundation for aportrait of the orange one AND they got a cease & desist order concerning the operation of his foundation from the great state of New York because they were operating without the required tax exemption code.

now... as for any other crap, that is yet to be determined. nothing may be 'illegal' but there might be business dealings with more than russia, or he has outstanding loans from them, or china or who knows because we can't get a looksey.

No one brought charges he was never arrested, put on trial or found guilty of any crimes

He has been audited dozens of times it seems and no charges have ever been brought against him

Until there are charges filed and he is found guilty he is not guilty that's the way it works

you do know his fraud case is coming up in november & a rape case in december....

By KURT EICHENWALD

[...]

uh-huh. strawman much?

siilly you... where did you ever get that idea? straight from your ass, that' where.

A) it was NOT his money that he spent when he owed $millions to the people that loaned hi that money. that was the whole reason why he had to be reigned in & put on an allowance like the 'king of debt' that he is.

B) when one defaults on loans-like the orangatan- & his tender white belly was exposed thru several bankruptcies, paying pennies on the dollar... ultimately screws the taxpayers...

C) tribbles' university playbook even described & encouraged the faculty to set the stage for using 'OPM'....

D). lol.
Again, not bankrupted, please read the difference in the chapters

you do know his fraud case is coming up in november & a rape case in december....
Or not

link

Be still my heart. No politician anywhere has ever traded on their fame to increase their fortune. Ever. The horror, the horror.

You do know I'm laughing at that, right?

actually i know that as well as you.... but this is so much different & you, my dear are the exact kind of rube drumpf is counting on; hence the quote in my siggy. see how this has gone full circle?

not only would you still vote for him even if he walked down 5th ave. & shot someone... you would buy the gun (after all tribbles loves to use OPM) then hand it over to him & say shoot. lol.............
Oh, yes, it's so much worse when Trump does it. Tell you what, show me where I said I'm voting for Trump.

you might as well, sweety. you're practically grabbing your ankles for him as it is.
You do understand that there are other candidates running, right?

yep...sure do. however with all the glory you have bestowed on trump...how could i possibly think you were for alepo boy or the uber liberal.
This is not a binary world. I can be for and against different people for different reasons. Heck, I can even think all the candidates are too flawed to be quality presidential material.

I have bestowed no glory on Trump other than to note that he has succeeded in the NY real estate market, not an easy thing to do.

9d5.png
Because, of course, the one excuses the other?

Or not

as for his fraud case... Judge Curiel says SI. the rape case is moving forward as well.

tutt tutt pops.

9d5.png
Because, of course, the one excuses the other?

ummmm....noooo... where did i say that? oh ya, hmmmm that's right - i didn't.

just putting THAT little diddy out there because it's not all golden is it with the GOPs saint ronny. how come all them thar embassy bombings under bush gets a pass too 'eh?

lol....

link

Trump University trial set for November 28
by Jason Kravarik and Ahiza Garcia [URL='https://twitter.com/intent/user?screen_name=CNNMoney']@CNNMoney
May 6, 2016: 6:27 PM ET [/URL]
http://money.cnn.com/2016/05/06/news/donald-trump-university-trial/
Trump University trial set for November 28

Federal Judge Orders Hearing in Donald Trump Rape Lawsuit
by Rachel Stockman | 12:34 pm, October 7th, 2016

Federal Judge Orders Hearing in Donald Trump Rape Lawsuit

you're welcome.

Forum List

Back