I Don't Consider Myself A Trump Supporter Anymore

Status
Not open for further replies.
Umm,.. I like you and respect you dearly and everything,... But you insulted Tumblin Tumbleweed first. Yes I believe that Biden is an idiot, but just because somebody has a difference of opinion than ours, would Jesus want us verbally attacking one another? Serious question.
TT is an idiot. I have past experience with that alt left bot.

TT is an idiot. I have past experience with that alt left bot.

Alright whatever then as long as I'm not involved be my guest and have at it. Just making a friendly suggestion not a commandment,... But just saying that sooner or later we're all going to have to answer to the Lord for all of the hate and anger shown towards one another.

How can someone with the most important job in the world care about our country when he makes himself the first priority? Makes no logical sense to me.

I mean, you literally just said this yourself. :dunno: Either way, I actually agree with you. For the first time. Ever.
That is the cult talking right there. "He loves us but he loves himself more...because he has to"

It would be a nice change to see a Democrat held accountable for his crimes. Biden should be impeached and removed from office.

The chances of that happening are slim to none.

Sadly I agree with you.

There is no stooping down, Biden abandoned our border. Biden hamstrung our energy, Biden is a doddering old fool propped up by rhe corrupt shadow government.

Yeah but I just meant that we don't want to act like the left does when for the most part they're our enemies. Some of them are nice people though. Anyways I'm going to bed now as it's way past my bedtime lol 🥱

Good, but hopefully you don't believe that a president with a (D) by his name actually cares and is a true patriot. I know I'm in the minority on this site, but I've been saying for years that at that level they're all sold-out puppets, D or R.
Sure. They're addicted to power. Beyond that, most congress critters aren't worth a squirt of piss. D or R.

Last edited:
You honestly can't be a Biden supporter if you're calling him Brandon and Trump is innocent of any crime until proven guilty in a court of law. This isn't about legal stuff, it's about how he needs an attitude adjustment. However, maybe you're actually somewhat a regular human being just like the rest of us after all.
Trump is innocent of any crime until proven guilty in a court of law.
I want to clarify the semantics here, since I think you should draw an important distinction.

Trump is not innocent until proven guilty in a court of law. Trump can not be convicted of a crime until proven guilty. The difference being that one can sure as hell commit a crime without ever being convicted of it.

My point is that saying that it is impossible to look at available evidence and concluding that Trump committed crimes is at this point willful ignorance in my book.

In fact as far as I know his own lawyers aren't contesting the actual criminal actions in some of these cases. Their defence seems to rely on various special considerations why his actions although criminal for other people are somehow permissable to him. Read the court of appeals ruling on Mar O Lago. A ruling by Republican nominated judges. They are making that exact point.
This isn't about legal stuff, it's about how he needs an attitude adjustment.
This is we're you lose me. I can get all kinds of different ideologies. But l figured not being a likely criminal would be a non-starter.

Alright whatever then as long as I'm not involved be my guest and have at it. Just making a friendly suggestion not a commandment,... But just saying that sooner or later we're all going to have to answer to the Lord for all of the hate and anger shown towards one another.
I want to clarify the semantics here, since I think you should draw an important distinction.

Trump is not innocent until proven guilty in a court of law. Trump can not be convicted of a crime until proven guilty. The difference being that one can sure as hell commit a crime without ever being convicted of it.

My point is that saying that it is impossible to look at available evidence and concluding that Trump committed crimes is at this point willful ignorance in my book.

In fact as far as I know his own lawyers aren't contesting the actual criminal actions in some of these cases. Their defence seems to rely on various special considerations why his actions although criminal for other people are somehow permissable to him. Read the court of appeals ruling on Mar O Lago. A ruling by Republican nominated judges. They are making that exact point.

This is we're you lose me. I can get all kinds of different ideologies. But l figured not being a likely criminal would be a non-starter.
They accuse Trump with no real evidence. They let Biden off the hook in the face of mountains of evidence.

Don't get me wrong, I'd vote for him if I absolutely had to, but this whole entire trading card thing pushed me over the edge and DeSantis is still is my top pick for the next president of the United States as he always has been, it's just that I'm really starting to despise Trump's ego. Humility is a really important factor to have for me.

View attachment 738898

Welcome to the club. :)

Don't get me wrong, I'd vote for him if I absolutely had to, but this whole entire trading card thing pushed me over the edge and DeSantis is still is my top pick for the next president of the United States as he always has been, it's just that I'm really starting to despise Trump's ego. Humility is a really important factor to have for me.

View attachment 738898

Why are you letting the DemoKKKrats set the narative?? Yes; there are riches galore in the GOP so CELEBRATE it!!!Those swap cards? I reckon they're a hoot.

Greg

I congratulate anybody the pulls themselves back from the trump commode before riding the turd disappearing down the drain.

As you do, please note this:

People on the Left accuse us of "being in a cult" because we VOTED for a man.

They cover their faces, locked themselves in their homes, and injected themselves with multiple doses of experimental shots--AND STILL DO--and REFUSE to see that this is also very culty. I repeat. INJECTED THEMSELVES

Why are you letting the DemoKKKrats set the narative?? Yes; there are riches galore in the GOP so CELEBRATE it!!!Those swap cards? I reckon they're a hoot.

Greg

Hard disagree.

Conservatives do not worship men and can move on, and do not have to defend the indefensible. Our ideas work. We don't need bad bearers of good ideas.

Leftists have nothing so must cling to even Basement ridden dementia patients.

We are not them. Thank God for it.

It was dumb to announce this the same day as his proposal for Digital bill of rights to protect free speech. But free speech is what needs to be protected now more than ever. If DeSantis runs, which is a big if at this point, they will have a primary and the voters will decide.

DeSantis is just MAGA lite at this point.
DeSantis is FANTASTIC!! Trump is Fantastic+; an amazing pair of talented gentlemen. Trump of course has the hide of a Rhino on steroids; DeSantis is yet to really show that but when the attacks on him, his family and his pet dog come then I am sure he'll show a spine of steel.

Sigh; I wish I could vote in your elections.

Greg

Trump: now that I have your attention....lol​

BREAKING — Trump Announces Plans to Protect Free Speech and Calls for a “Digital Bill of Rights” ~ Dec. 15, 2022​

Trump touches on censorship, child exploitation, government intel agencies infiltration of Big Tech.

This is what the people want. They want transparent and assertive leadership so they have confidence that some level of action will be taken to correct the perversion of our society.

Cool!!!!

Greg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back