I Don't Consider Myself A Trump Supporter Anymore

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trump: now that I have your attention....lol​

BREAKING — Trump Announces Plans to Protect Free Speech and Calls for a “Digital Bill of Rights” ~ Dec. 15, 2022​

Trump touches on censorship, child exploitation, government intel agencies infiltration of Big Tech.

This is what the people want. They want transparent and assertive leadership so they have confidence that some level of action will be taken to correct the perversion of our society.

Cool!!!!

Greg

We already have a Bill of Rights.

Last edited:
Apologetic of what??? The left spreading lies about the right? YOU all should be ashamed of all the lies and hate YOU have spread over the years.

Look, as I've predicted..it doesn't matter what people on the right do, you lefties are going to just pivot to whatever attack you can fabricate next, it will go around and round...just like desantis...soon, you'll be saying he's "just another trump", just like musk, he opens his platform back to everyone and now he's suddenly a white nationalist and right winger....

You people spent so many years talking how bad trump is and now that people want to realign, you want to keep dragging them down? I'd think you all would be happy that people are trying to get away from trump...but...nope, also as I predicted, you don't like the idea of people leaving trump, you want people to stick with trump so you can keep weilding that weapon.....you LOVE being able to use it to beat people up...
Wow, look at all that.

Another Trumpster who doesn't know my politics.

They accuse Trump with no real evidence. They let Biden off the hook in the face of mountains of evidence.
There is a serious difference between " having no evidence" and "rejecting everything regardless how damning it is as evidence"

As for Biden. Be my guest make another OP on any evidence you think exists against Biden. Tag me and I gladly reply.

But since this OP is about Trump. Your whataboutisms are only relevant in the sense that it tells me you probably know that Trump is guilty of multiple crimes.

you didnt vote for a
"man" you voted for a grifter

And you had yourself injected with what is turning out to be poison. I voted. You injected.

Compare/contrast.

Did you have a profile picture wrapper at any point? "Stay home, stay safe"? "My mask protects you, your mask protects me" etc?

TheGloriousTaleOfBayeux.jpg

Trump: now that I have your attention....lol​

BREAKING — Trump Announces Plans to Protect Free Speech and Calls for a “Digital Bill of Rights” ~ Dec. 15, 2022​

Trump touches on censorship, child exploitation, government intel agencies infiltration of Big Tech.

This is what the people want. They want transparent and assertive leadership so they have confidence that some level of action will be taken to correct the perversion of our society.

Cool!!!!

Greg
:th_spinspin:

We voted for a man.

You had yourself injected with multiple doses of an experimental vaccine that YOU STILL DEFEND.

Voting vs. injecting experimental God Knows What.

You lose.
Your poor bitch. You're trying to save some face after pledging your lifelong devotion to a guy whose clearly lost his marbles. Don't say you weren't warned there fuckstain.
So tell me...do you still believe all of the other stuff your orange blob/god has been telling you? You know...about the voter fraud that nobody can find any evidence for (all 3 cases), the supposed spying on him by the FBI, the swamp, the deep state, etc... Or are you going to have second thoughts about telling the truth about your cult leader?

Yeah, they're looking for excuses to jump ship.

After selling their soul to this con man.
Well you can't admit that you have been takin for a ride...

Won't get their money back for the Election Legal war chest fund (also known as Trump's slush fund)....

So the have to find another guy and DeSantis is the next guy on the list...

They aren't going to admit that Trump just lied and lied because he told them what they wanted to hear... Fuck the truth...

1671184489482.png
1671184513165.png
1671184538562.png
1671184578521.png

Thing is DeSantis had a decent record of truth but this year especially he has gone Trumpian and just lies and lies....

On Politifact this is his has truthful statement:
1671184708914.png

That is Sept '21...

Well you can't admit that you have been takin for a ride...

Won't get their money back for the Election Legal war chest fund (also known as Trump's slush fund)....

So the have to find another guy and DeSantis is the next guy on the list...

They aren't going to admit that Trump just lied and lied because he told them what they wanted to hear... Fuck the truth...

View attachment 739080View attachment 739081View attachment 739082View attachment 739083

Thing is DeSantis had a decent record of truth but this year especially he has gone Trumpian and just lies and lies....

On Politifact this is his has truthful statement:
View attachment 739084
That is Sept '21...
If the Dems have any sense (big "if" there), they'll be playing video of De Santis playing both ends of the COVID thing non-stop.

Regardless, De Santis would be a step up over the buffoon, regardless of his politics. I think he can at least demonstrate maturity and decency when necessary. That's how fucking low my standards are for that party at this point.

Don't get me wrong, I'd vote for him if I absolutely had to, but this whole entire trading card thing pushed me over the edge and DeSantis is still is my top pick for the next president of the United States as he always has been, it's just that I'm really starting to despise Trump's ego. Humility is a really important factor to have for me.

So let me get this straight.

You didn't turn on Trump when he threw children into Concentration Camps.
You didn't turn on Trump when he fumbled Covid Response and a million people died.
You didn't turn on Trump when he staged an attempted coup on January 6.
You didn't turn on Trump when he lost the third straight election for you guys.

But he did some silly thing with trading cards and you are out?

What do Trump trading cards have to do with him running for president? It seems like his ego is growing WAY too fast and too big.

It freaks out the left wing deviant gimps, is all. He knows how to punch their buttons and turn them into raving loons, another reason to keep him around. Plus, he actually managed to do some good re our lop-sided trade deals, which allowed every other country to keep their prohibitive tariffs on American goods while reducing tariffs on theirs to nothing, while being sabotaged by the GOP establishment and illegally harassed by the Party of violent racists and faggot kiddie groomers. If anybody thinks the GOP is going to save them, they are in for a major shock.

Your poor bitch. You're trying to save some face after pledging your lifelong devotion to a guy whose clearly lost his marbles. Don't say you weren't warned there fuckstain.
So tell me...do you still believe all of the other stuff your orange blob/god has been telling you? You know...about the voter fraud that nobody can find any evidence for (all 3 cases), the supposed spying on him by the FBI, the swamp, the deep state, etc... Or are you going to have second thoughts about telling the truth about your cult leader?

How many shots did you get? All five?

Get to it

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back