I Don't Consider Myself A Trump Supporter Anymore

Status
Not open for further replies.

WTF? I said I still support Trump's policies, I'm just not a big fan of him anymore. Also apparently I'm not the only conservative that feels that way either as others in this thread have spoken up and said they agree with me.

It really hasn't. You're just waking from the Cult45 funk. Finally realizing Trump gives absolutely no fucks about anyone but himself.

Sincerely, i'm truly happy for you. :113:

Well, I think he does care about our country he just makes himself his first priority.

Well, I think he does care about our country he just makes himself his first priority.
How can someone with the most important job in the world care about our country when he makes himself the first priority? Makes no logical sense to me.

I mean, you literally just said this yourself. :dunno: Either way, I actually agree with you. For the first time. Ever.

How can someone with the most important job in the world care about our country when he makes himself the first priority? Makes no logical sense to me.

I mean, you literally just said this yourself. :dunno: Either way, I actually agree with you. For the first time. Ever.

I don't know lol all I know is I'm not a sheep and as much as I think he was a good president I think we can do MUCH better with DeSantis or another Republican candidate. He's already lost a lot of Conservative supporters and I don't think he's going to win another election let alone the primaries.

Good, but hopefully you don't believe that a president with a (D) by his name actually cares and is a true patriot. I know I'm in the minority on this site, but I've been saying for years that at that level they're all sold-out puppets, D or R.

Good, but hopefully you don't believe that a president with a (D) by his name actually cares and is a true patriot. I know I'm in the minority on this site, but I've been saying for years that at that level they're all sold-out puppets, D or R.

I don't think that I understand fully what you're saying.

I don't think that I understand fully what you're saying.

I think that for the most part politics at that level is a sham, kind of like pro wrestling. I have no doubt that both parties are corrupt, and supporting either side of the Duopoly just enables it. I have never thought that Trump was the 'savior' or 'outsider' who came to save the day....for many reasons, but I'm not going to list them all here. I've talked about this a little here and there on other threads. I hate to be the bearer of bad news, but I think our country has passed the point of no return. Put a fork in it. I know I'll probably be lambasted for saying that, but you asked. :dunno:

I hate to be the bearer of bad news, but I think our country has passed the point of no return. Put a fork in it. I know I'll probably be lambasted for saying that, but you asked. :dunno:

No, I actually agree with you on that one, but I seriously hope and pray that we're wrong and I can't emphasize that enough.

I don't know lol all I know is I'm not a sheep and as much as I think he was a good president I think we can do MUCH better with DeSantis or another Republican candidate. He's already lost a lot of Conservative supporters and I don't think he's going to win another election let alone the primaries.
Fair enough. I believe Trump has essentially sabotaged the GOP. He's already announced his '24 run, now he's shilling NFTs at a time where NFTs are truly worthless You can like Desantis, and I believe he's a much better GOP presidential candidate. But he will still be running against Trump. Maybe Trump will catch a federal indictment, and go to prison in the interim, but doubtful.

So, the GOP votes in '24 will split amongst the voter loyalties to both MAGA candidates, the infighting in the party will be epic, and Brandon will be easily reelected. :113:

I think that for the most part politics at that level is a sham, kind of like pro wrestling. I have no doubt that both parties are corrupt, and supporting either side of the Duopoly just enables it. I have never thought that Trump was the 'savior' or 'outsider' who came to save the day....for many reasons, but I'm not going to list them all here. I've talked about this a little here and there on other threads. I hate to be the bearer of bad news, but I think our country has passed the point of no return. Put a fork in it. I know I'll probably be lambasted for saying that, but you asked. :dunno:
Trump never fitted the Washington D.C. political fake world. But then he presided over the best economy of our lifetimes, no new wars, low gas prices, low interest rates. D.C. lost revenue so they committed a coup.

Fair enough. I believe Trump has essentially sabotaged the GOP. He's already announced his '24 run, now he's shilling NFTs at a time where NFTs are truly worthless You can like Desantis, and I believe he's a much better GOP presidential candidate. But he will still be running against Trump. Maybe Trump will catch a federal indictment, and go to prison in the interim, but doubtful.

So, the GOP votes in '24 will split amongst the voter loyalties to both MAGA candidates, the infighting in the party will be epic, and Brandon will be easily reelected. :113:

You honestly can't be a Biden supporter if you're calling him Brandon and Trump is innocent of any crime until proven guilty in a court of law. This isn't about legal stuff, it's about how he needs an attitude adjustment. However, maybe you're actually somewhat a regular human being just like the rest of us after all.

Trump's just doing this to himself and losing more and more supporters in the process.
I don't buy that. Trump has done a lot of bad s*** over the years that they've just turned the blind eye to and actively defended or called fake news. I think it's more likely that those supporters Are trying to save face by pretending they've no longer support him for something he did that was blatantlying wrong, Now that it's clear that he doesn't have enough party or mainstream support to actually win in 2024.

Trump never fitted the Washington D.C. political fake world. But then he presided over the best economy of our lifetimes, no new wars, low gas prices, low interest rates. D.C. lost revenue so they committed a coup.

Our country is something like 31 trillion in debt, the entire monetary system is a sham…so a "good economy" is basically smoke and mirrors. I respectfully disagree with you on Trump, but I don't care enough to argue about it, it's not really what is most important. I care more about our country and freedom than any political party or politician.

but I don't care enough to argue about it, it's not really what is most important. I care more about our country and freedom than any political party or politician.

That's why you finally earned my permanent respect. You definitely know how to pick your battles. ;)

You honestly can't be a Biden supporter if you're calling him Brandon
I've always been upfront about this - I am an unapologetic NeverTrumper. I accept Biden is the president, and yet, he never fails to be an out of touch moron to me (FYI: I don't worship elected officials). Yet I believe he is a better alternative to the magaturd movement in this country in every single way. But 'Let's Go Brandon' is kinda clever and funny, I don't care who you are. :auiqs.jpg:
and Trump is innocent of any crime until proven guilty in a court of law.
Yup. That's supposed to be how justice goes in this country.
This isn't about legal stuff, it's about how he needs an attitude adjustment.
100% agreed. :113:
However, maybe you're actually somewhat a regular human being just like the rest of us after all.
I'm as regular as they come.

Our country is something like 31 trillion in debt, the entire monetary system is a sham…so a "good economy" is basically smoke and mirrors. I respectfully disagree with you on Trump, but I don't care enough to argue about it, it's not really what is most important. I care more about our country and freedom than any political party or politician.
During Trump we had record low fuel prices, no supply chain problems, low interest rates, a thriving housing market, no new wars and the fastest vaccine ever for a purportedly deadly virus that Democrats lied to us about.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back