I Don't Consider Myself A Trump Supporter Anymore

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don’t completely agree. i do accept that the other side goes out of its way to try to slime Trump. And their handmaiden dishonest apparatchik media certainly scurries to help at all times. But, i qualified my agreement because there are other reasons (some quite legit in my estimation) to be disenchanted with Trump.

Two recent examples with very different levels of impact:

1. Teasing a pending “major announcement” only to reveal some irrelevant digital trading cards depicting himself as a superhero. I grant you, it’s not the end of the world. But it’s still cringey.

2. Prior to that, he did announce that because it is unacceptable to steal an election, he supported the negation of laws and rules and, significantly, even the Constitution itself. That’s a lot worse than cringey. A whole lot worse. And it advocates something conservatives might be well expected to roundly condemn.
Well it sure { Not the deodorant } got under Steve Bannons collar.
The guy went off.I guess he was nearing Happy Hour and his Uber
driver refused to open the back door since Bannon was especially
over dressed { 2 Black t-shirts,2 all back button down polo shirts,
and some old dark green camo field jacket plus an old black
Camel hair overcoat for looking dressy.With his protruding belly
in plain view.Plus he hadn't washed his hair going on 2 weeks now.

Yeah, I'd still much rather have Trump than Biden,.. but I am SO sick of Trump being all about Trump more than being about America.
I voted twice for The Donald and would do so again in the unlikely event that he is the candidate, but I am sick and tired of his big mouth.

And this latest card nonsense is truly the straw that broke the camel's back.

What the blank is wrong with him?

Poor Melania and Barron!

I voted twice for The Donald and would do so again in the unlikely event that he is the candidate, but I am sick and tired of his big mouth.

Poor Melania and Barron!

I agree with you one hundred percent. Instead of focusing on lining his pocket, how about focusing on his 2024 campaign that's liable to fail big time after this little stunt.

Poor Melania and Barron!
I think Trump { I mean,,why not } sholuld start goofin' with
Pols { Politicians and Government types } heads.Like he did on
- The Apprentice -.Even Andrew " Dice " Clay could be made to feel
small.

I agree with you one hundred percent. Instead of focusing on lining his pocket, how about focusing on his 2024 campaign that's liable to fail big time after this little stunt.
Again how many times does this need explaining.The guy { Donald Trump }
is arguably the most recognized Human on Planet Earth.
And he did it all by his himself.Without as much as One Misdemeanor.

Poor Melania and Barron!
Again, I say he is just raising money for his campaign and needs to or posssibly needs to because the dimrats have run his finances into the ground.. he has had to hire lawyers at every turn to defend this and that..

He did not take a paycheck as president. How soon America forgets..

Looks like the dimrats have won once again

Again, I say he is just raising money for his campaign

That might be true, but he didn't say that anywhere in his announcement. If he had, instead of making it look like "everybody loves me I'm so famous that everyone will want to buy my cards" then I would have understood.

About 70% of Americans think the country is headed in the wrong direction. We've become just like Venezuela.

True, but we're not simply just heading in the wrong direction,... we're already there and Trump's little announcement yesterday made us look like even bigger idiots as a country.

Again, I say he is just raising money for his campaign and needs to or posssibly needs to because the dimrats have run his finances into the ground.. he has had to hire lawyers at every turn to defend this and that..

He did not take a paycheck as president. How soon America forgets..

Looks like the dimrats have won once again
Like this Biden could defend some " this & that " in his Dream.
The one where he's always Humpty Dumpty and needs help
from all the kings men.But always manages to fall down.
Like never being correctly potty trained.Or putting down the
doggone fork and stuffing self.
The only noticeable talent Biden possesses is to act creepy
and blurb-out stuff written for him by Obamaphites.

Maybe it is good for Trump supporters to criticize his worst Trumpiness. Maybe he will dial it down a bit. Maybe.

As it stands now, Trump will be the GOP nominee after running unopposed, and he will run against the sitting president and party in power during one of the worst economic downturns in history. Democrats should begin talking with their therapists, their life coaches and their CBD Shamans about some coping strategies when Trump is president again.

Don't get me wrong, I'd vote for him if I absolutely had to, but this whole entire trading card thing pushed me over the edge and DeSantis is still is my top pick for the next president of the United States as he always has been, it's just that I'm really starting to despise Trump's ego. Humility is a really important factor to have for me.

View attachment 738898

Selling trading cards was nowhere near as bad as this....
1671220025193.png

Instead, he could have made a more presidential post like...
"HUUUUUGE Congratulations to the great Governor Ron Desantis of Florida. As he has shown how our Conservative agenda brings freedom and prosperity to ALL Americans in Florida, we will do the same all across our country and restore Greatness to our nation."

Sure is. Anyone who authored legislation that created systemic racism. Or pushed for bussing to keep his children out of racial jungles or said he worked with great segregationists. You ain't black if you don't support me to a black man doesn't deserve to be president
You're a real SJW aren't you?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back